My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Updated Jack~

Postby Coco Bunny » Sat Mar 17, 2018 4:42 am

Name: Jack Harper

~~~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~~~~

Backstory:
He's lived multiple lives and has been cursed to until he meets someone who literally changes his life - he has no clue as to who it is

The first time Jack died, he didn't count on opening his eyes and seeing the world from a babies' perspective. He thought this was some twisted form of the afterlife, to repay all the bad things he did in life. Only as he grew older, and learnt about the legends this culture had, did he begin to understand.
He didn't fully understand until the fourth reincarnation when he was approached by a strange, shadowed creature. There, he was told all about how he was the kalon from the legend - cursed to die and be reborn with the stars in the sky until the one who would change his life forever appeared. But, before he could ask any more questions, the figure disappeared and was never seen again.

~~~~~~~~~~

About Him: Jack is an aspiring artist. After he recovered from the shock of his multiple lives, and grew to resent his position, he began writing. Just simple things at first, but he found he really enjoyed it. Now, he writes extensively, although he doesn't publish any of it. It's all his own secret writings until he decides it is time to show the world his writing. Maybe not soon though.
Jack does not like butterflies, as every time he saw a certain butterfly, it indicated his death, so he tends to avoid them as much as possible.
Jack also adores astronomy and astrophysics, and pursues it in his spare time, when he's not writing. The stars interest him a lot - more so because of his life being connected to them. The study of stars and black holes is very intriguing, especially the wonders of the galaxy, like Keplar-1 and Wasp-12b
Coco Bunny

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Coco Bunny » Sat Mar 17, 2018 4:43 am

Relationships!!

Friendships:
- Icecream (Owner: Midnightkitkat)
- As Icecream explores the world and gains more experience, Jack's there to be a crutch for when he gets spooked,
which seems to happen a lot!
Midnightkitkat wrote:he would help the bean learn so much. *Icecream clings to him in fear as he sees a bird for the first time*

Family:
Grandparents: Canobi and Castor
Parents: Sakura and Ruby
First Cousin Once Removed - Lily, Jupiter and Percy
Aunts/Uncles - Gyrre, Lime and Jacob
Cousins - Cedar and Valence, Honeydew and Varric, Fern and Mason
Sister: Jennifer
Siblings (Different Litter): Myriad, Ishi
Nieces: Gala and Ambrose

Mate: Kiowa
Kits: Zara and Aiyana
Coco Bunny

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Coco Bunny » Sat Mar 17, 2018 4:43 am

What would be your kalon's theme song if they had one?
"To The Sky" by Owl City. It's a very upbeat and cheerful song about, I interpret, chasing your dreams and I feel it's how Jack would be after finding his mate and getting friends to pull him out of his depression over his being-reborn.

What does your kalon do to relax?
He star-gazes. It makes him feel more connected to the sky, and the stars which dictate his entire life. He'll also occasionally write, enjoying being able to get all his thoughts out onto paper.

Is your kalon strong, weak, or average? (this can be physically/ mentally/ personality)
He's quite weak, unfortunately. Instead of coming out better than ever from his depression, he came out on the other side quite mentally weak, and he's not physically very strong either.

Does your kalon have any goals (immediate or future) ?
Become a famous astronomer and have kits with his mate.

Does your kalon have a large or small family? And how do they act while around them?
Jack has, in this current life, a rather large family. He loves them all, and is a lot more relaxed around then, however he's usually on edge, as he does not want them to know about his being reborn every time he dies. It's rather problematic, as his sister Myriad and his mother Sakura have a flower-butterfly pattern on their bodies, which reminds him of it.

What is the greatest flaw that your kalon has?
He's a huge pushover. He can't say 'no' to people, and lets them influence him too much. It's something he gained from being in so many situations. You'd think high empathy would be positive, but he always internalizes his feelings and bottles them up.

What is the most annoying quirk (or noticeable if they don't have an annoying one) that your kalon has?
When he talks, he gesticulates wildly. Waving his paws, around, flicking his ears, all to accentuate his tales. He also does it whilst singing, often flinging himself around.

What does your kalon do for a living (or if they don't work, what takes up most of their time) ?
Stargazing and writing take up all of his time, as he doesn't work just yet.

Does your kalon have any fears?
A lot. He's scared of butterflies, death, losing his mate and family, and never being able to escape the loop mainly. He's grown immune to a lot.

-------------------

Your kalon is a kit's imaginary friend. You guys are the best of friends, always doing everything together. As the kit grows older, they are still there for them, helping them remember things, giving them encouraging thoughts when they are down. Even though they forgot about your kalon. On their (the kit's) deathbed, they open their eyes one last time and can really see them. What does your kalon (imaginary friend) say? What do they (dying) say?

The kit - No matter how old they get, Jack will never not see them as a kit - slowly opened their eyes to a nearly empty room. It was dark, and warmly decorated, how they'd always liked it. However, the kalon sat next to them, eyes filled with sadness was not a family member. Their eyes widened. 'Jack..?' their voice was wispy, barely noticeable. That did not affect Jack's hearing, however, and the kalon sadly tilted his head, a weak smile growing on his face. 'Heya, little bud.'
Tears filled their eyes. 'Y-you're not imaginary, huh?' a choked laugh escaped them.
'...' Jack tilted his head back, thinking on what to say. 'Not really. I've always been here by your side.'
'I'm so sorry for forgetting you.'
'It's fine. I'm just glad you remember me.'
The kalon on the bed opened their mouth to say something, but the strength they'd gotten from seeing Jack again had ebbed away, and they closed their eyes with a soft sigh. A smile was stretched over their muzzle. Jack rose to his feet, gently nuzzling the motionless paw resting on the soft covers. 'Sleep well, little bud.' Jack let out a broken sobbing noise, then turned and walked towards the door, vanishing.

(Goes with the above prompt) Now that their friend has passed, your kalon is reassigned to another kit to help in their life. But your kalon soon discovers that the kit believes them to be the monster that hides under their bed. What does your kalon do?

As soon as Jack was back to headquarters, the stars on his tail glowed bright. Jenny gave him a brief smile. 'Another one already? I'm sorry, man.' Jack sighed, shrugging and traveled to see the boss. 'Jack. I know you'd want a mourning period, however we're out of agents and we have another kit for you to look after. Here.' He was passed a file for a small kit. 'Lily?'
'Yep. Good luck.'

--

Needless to say, Jack wasn't expecting his first visit to be quite so... Disastrous? He'd first appeared as a drawing on a piece of paper that the pale purple kit had drawn on, so they should have expected him to appear. However, the small kit took one look at the kalon sitting on their carpet, and screamed. Jack flinched back as the parents rushed in, desperate to comfort their child.

Any other visit went the same way. With how this kit reacted, Jack sorely missed his previous charge, and how they'd be delighted any time he turned up. But this child? She thought he was a monster! Like, rude much?!

What did your kalon do to have this thought:
"It seemed like a good idea yesterday"

'What the hell did you do.'
'It seemed like a good idea at the time!' Jack pouted, ears folded back.
Dried paint coated the walls and ceiling. Paper was scattered everywhere, and there were about ten coffee cups, all empty.
'It seemed like a good idea to drink TEN cups of extra caffeine coffee and then get out MY paints that my sister bought me?'
'..Yes?' Jack offered with a meek smile, eyes hopeful behind his thin glasses.
'Jack.'
'Yeah?'
'Clean this up and then get out.'

Your kalon just discovered a superhero's secret identity, how do they react? Do they let the secret slip? Does the superhero know?
tbd

Your kalon is a veterinarian for mythical creatures. What is their typical day like?
tbd
Coco Bunny

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me