Drawing sessions 1
2 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Beryl

Postby sockwearer » Fri Mar 16, 2018 9:57 am

Username: potioncat
Name: Beryl
Name meaning: A gem that is often teal-colored
Nickname: Berry
Nickname meaning: It is a shortened form of Beryl, and Fletcher says that Beryl looks kind of like a cute little blueberry
Sexuality: Pansexual
Accent: Irish
Habits: His tail twitches when he gets nervous
Hobbies: Collecting pretty things such as feathers and smooth stones,
Personality: Awkward, chatty, friendly
Flaws: Anxious, nervous
History: Growing up generally alone as a kit he wasn't used to talking with other Itties. When he first encountered another Itty, it was a surprise for him, and he met them by being saved by them as a small owl was pursuing him. He soon became very close friends with this Itty, whom he came to know as Fletcher (another one of my Itties). He always loved chatting with other Itties when they met them, which was rare, as he lived in a deeper part of the forest inhabited by many large creatures that scared most Itties off.
The two eventually decided to leave where they lived, to explore. They are still wandering around together, past keeping their bond close as friends as they try to find their place.
Relationships: His best friend, Fletcher. He may or may not have a crush on him.
hi!! i'm jesse and i go by he/him pronouns! i love overwatch, marine biology, paleontology, drawing, writing, listening to music and playing video games so i guess pm me if you wanna talk about those things? i have anxiety so i can be awkward in pms but don't let that deter you!
my art shop! / my offsite commissions!
sockwearer

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me