Artist Lucky_Gray [gallery]
Time spent 9 seconds
Drawing sessions 1
2 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Crow

Postby Lucky_Gray » Wed Mar 14, 2018 9:43 am

Name :: Crow
Sex :: Male
Bandana Color :: [ you get to choose this c; ] A light brown, based off his sisters fur (A reminder of where he came from :>)
Relationship w/ Sibling :: (Most of this is me assuming that Magpie grew up in a farm (Since they're a farmer))
Crow and Magpie often played around in the farms together. They had a great relationship together at first, though sometimes they went through rough patches. 'At first' is the key word though. Crow wanted to go to the main city to search for his dream job, a physician, but the people in the area around them disagreed about him being able to make it to his dream. He became very accusative, and thought everyone was against him. He constantly accused Magpie of doubting his potential, and avoided everyone in general. When Crow finally realized his mistake, he had already moved to a big city and was studying for his dream. He felt bad, and is planning to visit the farm soon to apologize and see his family
Scar Story :: [ just if you want to! Won't be judged unless tie breaker or if really good ]
Crow growled at Magpie playfully, tackling them with his stubby legs. Both of them were younger, just young kits learning about the world around them. As soon as Crow was free of the fluffy mess of a Magpie, he ran off going as fast as he could. Being ignorant, he didn't pay attention to where he was going to, looking behind himself to spot his sister. Then he ran straight into the barb wire fence that surrounded them. He yelped out of shock and pain and struggled to get his fur out. His fur/hair was caught in the fence, and in his panic he twisted around, getting deep gashes across his body until he was free. Like any injured child, Crow started to loudly bawl his eyes out screaming for his parents.

Though, he likes to say he wrestled a bear when he's with the ladies ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
ImageImageImage
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image

If you want to trade for any of my pets in locked groups, please message me and we can work something out

[Temporary Close]
Lucky_Gray

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me