Snake Kalon by ~Levi~

Based on Click to view
Artist ~Levi~ [gallery]
Time spent 1 minute, 55 seconds
Drawing sessions 1
One person likes this Log in to vote for this drawing

Snake Kalon

Postby ~Levi~ » Wed Mar 14, 2018 2:19 am

https://orig00.deviantart.net/b506/f/2018/049/9/f/effects_by_sixbane-dc3m3s3.png

~Levi~ wrote:Username;; ~Levi~
Kalon name;; Ace
Kalon gender;;male
How does the snake tip the scales of luck in their favor?;; 300 words; AND/OR 1 art piece.
You may do both if you like, or choose one or the other.

Ace blinked wearily as he stared at the illuminated screen, he had finally finished as the small icon with a smiley face flashed repeatedly on his screen. Ace rolled his neck and shoulders and slowly relaxed from his previously tense state as the popped and cracked, it had been a long night of typing away, researching, writing notes then more typing. He mentally chided himself for not having a drink next to him or the lights on, but it would definitely be worth it when the news caught on and the money arrived. Ace was a hacker and while he did do tings that were ‘morally sound’ such as exposing corruption within big incorporations, he did not do it out of the good of his heart – though he never took a job that didn’t fit his ideals- he got paid – a lot- to do this and that money was put towards secretly climbing up the social ladder while not grabbing to much attention.

Ace had recently enjoyed buying a large TV, brand new couch and some contemporary sculpture that was such a pretty penny, but he kept the outside of his pent house as unnoticeable as possible compared to the others. His car was a recognisable brand and a good model but painted in simple and sleek silver and definitely not the best model or adorned in flashy trinkets. No- that would make him noticeable and when you were noticeable you could not move freely and without being able to move freely he would not be able to constantly push the luck in his favour.

265/300

|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
“A man who dares to waste one hour of time has not discovered the value of life.” ― Charles Darwin
“Learn to value yourself, which means: fight for your happiness.” ― Ayn Rand
“Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don’t matter and those who matter don’t mind.” ― Bernard M. Baruch

“Hope” is the thing with feathers -
That perches in the soul -
And sings the tune without the words -
And never stops - at all -

And sweetest - in the Gale - is heard -
And sore must be the storm -
That could abash the little Bird
That kept so many warm -

I’ve heard it in the chillest land -
And on the strangest Sea -
Yet - never - in Extremity,
It asked a crumb - of me.
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Name: Poppy or Fenrir
Likes: Crappy fantasy books, anime, drawing, animals, Marvel and Dc lol, most music, random K-pop songs, running, talking to people (pm me if you want), sleeping and martial arts.
Note: Please be polite and respectful ^-^
~Levi~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me