Artist buny [gallery]
Time spent 6 minutes
Drawing sessions 2
6 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

I will learn, I will learn to love the skies I'm under

Postby buny » Tue Mar 13, 2018 7:45 pm

child??
an actual child???

update: their name is Arael Kou of Ar'ru!!

alright quick rundown of what i have so far (and all of this was daydreamed bewteen orders at work lol)
- born without eyes
- feather growth grew in around 3-4? They were very confused and startled by it
- feather growth is not constantly painful like dumahs since many of the tufts are pernament, but any growing from new wounds hurt Bad (tm)
- genderfluid, mostly a girl. Sometimes they're a girl and sometimes they're a boy! it varies from day to day, and they'll gently tell dumah which it is at breakfast. (he'll tell the others)
- feather growths in their mouth are only on the inside of their cheeks and the rest of their mouth. None grow on their tongue
- Anxious
- dislikes going out of the clearing since people/ kalons like to say that their feathers look like they're tipped in blood (its not true)
- fur is extremely soft (like baby bunny fur >v> )
- uses enhanced scent n hearing to get around
- mega tactile
- so! bubbly!!! cheerful!!! wow!!!
- optimism!!! everythign is going to be okay!!! even in situations where nothing will be okay!!! sayign everything will be okay is a way they try to comfort themselves and its a bad coping mechanism of theirs and they cant bring themselves to stop bc that would be too pessimistic of them!!! So everything is awesome!!!!
Going inactive on here. Find me on DA instead.
Previously Wolfish.Twins.

Please refrain from asking for my closed species adopts, I still use them outside of their communities.
buny

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me