SNOW EVENT SIMA #7 by Simonpet

Based on Click to view
Artist Simonpet [gallery]
Time spent 3 hours, 37 minutes
Drawing sessions 4
9 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

SNOW EVENT SIMA #7

Postby Simonpet » Sun Mar 11, 2018 2:04 pm

Simas seem to be a cross-breed between the modern wolf and feline. With a body structure
of a feline, their paws and skull structure match that of a wolf. These species' bodies are soft and fluffy, which
is even longer and more lush around their mane than the rest of them. The only part of their body that lacks
as much fur is on the tail, where eventually the fur becomes more coarse while the tail itself thins out, before it
splits and widens into fur-less guards which act as a blade. The jewel comes in various shapes and sizes, even colors
which make the Simas unique and it gives them each a unique power corresponding with their jewel color. Their
eye color tends to match the jewel color, unless they are dual Simas. Omnivorous by nature, their canines are sharp
and have molars in the back of their jaws to help chew various foods. Many have large families, but it's not uncommon
to find wild Simas in packs of ten due to how social the creatures are- however, it's also not far-fetched to find a
Sima living a solitary life which can explain why some mate for life, when some others prefer to have no
strings attached and move from lover to lover.

This is only for non-owners and/or people with one Sima! This was based on a snow Bengal cat and they have an orange/blue jewel which means they have control over both fire and water. This competition is: how did they get their scars? Prettying up (beyond changing size and listing) and extras are not allowed. The end date is March 12th.

Edits
Scars
Common small claws
Uncommon eye heterochromia
Uncommon edited pupils
Uncommon minor ear edits (cat ears)
Uncommon whiskers
Uncommon bicolored jewel
Rare pearl jewel
Rare minor fur edits (less fur)

Code: Select all
[b]Username:[/b]
[b]Sima name:[/b]
[b]Sima gender:[/b]
[b]Prompt answer:[/b]
Simonpet

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: SNOW EVENT SIMA #7

Postby Inkiing » Sun Mar 11, 2018 2:24 pm

Username: inkiing
Sima name: Angelus
Sima gender: Male (demiboy)
Prompt answer: This sweet guy got his scars from a fall as a young sima, he was a curious and very adventitious spirit. One day, He had decided to explore a bit, and forgot to take note the slippery terrain from the night before. As young Angelus climbed upon a large damp stone to admire the view from his climb, he suddenly slipped, and on his way down met a tree limb wich scratched his nose and thigh. To this day he still loves to adventure, but he's cautious of his surroundings.
Inkiing "Ink"
he/him * adult player

Wanna Support My Art?
Deviant Art!
i do not handle any USD sales over CS, please refer to DA to do so

Custom Species Base!
Horse Genetics Guide
Inkiing

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Gadgetrocks » Sun Mar 11, 2018 3:49 pm

Reminds me of a Egyptian Mau!
Username: Gadgetrocks
Sima name:Masala
Sima gender: Male
Prompt answer: Masala is adventurous and kind, but these traits often get him into trouble. He obtained his scars when her found a young, unconscious female Sima laying in the grass. He tried to help her, but she awoke with a panicked look in her eyes and scratched his muzzle. This is the story of how he got his scars...
Why was that Sima laying on the ground? He inched closer to her, she barely moved, twitching slightly. "Umm... Miss, are you ok?" He asked politely. She still didn't move. Then it happened. She lept up and mad a horrible noise like a mad, injured coyote and with a crazed look in her eyes, she lashed out at him, her sharp claws shredding the delicate skin on his muzzle. Startled he ran. Not knowing of the dangers of these woods, he ran, the branches pricking his coat and the ground turning to jagged rock beneath his claws. The time her saw the cliff, it was too late. Masala plunged of the cliff, and his desperate attempt to save his life, he grabbed on to a spike protruding for the mountain side. It slowed his fall, but not for long. His arms soon gave out, his body sliding down the cliff, a rock deeply cutting his haunch. As he continues to fall, you decide, "What happens next?"
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
┌────────────┐

Gadget/Tic Tac - he/they/she - adult

Just a little guy!! Very very into my OCs rn
Not super active

└────────────┘
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
┌────────────┐
coding art credit
link My Toyhouse
My DeviantArt

└────────────┘
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
Gadgetrocks

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Simonpet » Tue Mar 13, 2018 12:29 pm

Closed for judging.
Simonpet

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Simonpet » Tue Mar 13, 2018 12:37 pm

Gadgetrocks wrote:Reminds me of a Egyptian Mau!
Username: Gadgetrocks
Sima name:Masala
Sima gender: Male
Prompt answer: Masala is adventurous and kind, but these traits often get him into trouble. He obtained his scars when her found a young, unconscious female Sima laying in the grass. He tried to help her, but she awoke with a panicked look in her eyes and scratched his muzzle. This is the story of how he got his scars...
Why was that Sima laying on the ground? He inched closer to her, she barely moved, twitching slightly. "Umm... Miss, are you ok?" He asked politely. She still didn't move. Then it happened. She lept up and mad a horrible noise like a mad, injured coyote and with a crazed look in her eyes, she lashed out at him, her sharp claws shredding the delicate skin on his muzzle. Startled he ran. Not knowing of the dangers of these woods, he ran, the branches pricking his coat and the ground turning to jagged rock beneath his claws. The time her saw the cliff, it was too late. Masala plunged of the cliff, and his desperate attempt to save his life, he grabbed on to a spike protruding for the mountain side. It slowed his fall, but not for long. His arms soon gave out, his body sliding down the cliff, a rock deeply cutting his haunch. As he continues to fall, you decide, "What happens next?"

Congratulations! I enjoyed the detail in this story and how the ending was left somewhat ambiguous. If Masala is your first Sima, then welcome to the community and if he's your second Sima, then congrats on getting a friend for your first. You've already been added.
Simonpet

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Gadgetrocks » Tue Mar 13, 2018 1:59 pm

He's my second! Thank you so much! My first Sima defiantly needed an adventurous friend to hike with her :)
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
┌────────────┐

Gadget/Tic Tac - he/they/she - adult

Just a little guy!! Very very into my OCs rn
Not super active

└────────────┘
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
┌────────────┐
coding art credit
link My Toyhouse
My DeviantArt

└────────────┘