SNOW EVENT SIMA #5 by Simonpet

Based on Click to view
Artist Simonpet [gallery]
Time spent 3 hours, 53 minutes
Drawing sessions 2
5 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

SNOW EVENT SIMA #5

Postby Simonpet » Sun Mar 11, 2018 8:31 am

Simas seem to be a cross-breed between the modern wolf and feline. With a body structure
of a feline, their paws and skull structure match that of a wolf. These species' bodies are soft and fluffy, which
is even longer and more lush around their mane than the rest of them. The only part of their body that lacks
as much fur is on the tail, where eventually the fur becomes more coarse while the tail itself thins out, before it
splits and widens into fur-less guards which act as a blade. The jewel comes in various shapes and sizes, even colors
which make the Simas unique and it gives them each a unique power corresponding with their jewel color. Their
eye color tends to match the jewel color, unless they are dual Simas. Omnivorous by nature, their canines are sharp
and have molars in the back of their jaws to help chew various foods. Many have large families, but it's not uncommon
to find wild Simas in packs of ten due to how social the creatures are- however, it's also not far-fetched to find a
Sima living a solitary life which can explain why some mate for life, when some others prefer to have no
strings attached and move from lover to lover.

This is only for non-owners and/or people with one Sima! This was loosely based on nature and cows. This Sima's jewel is brown and green, which grants it the abilities of earth and nature. Anyways, please tell me what this Sima's personality and favorite activity is. Prettying up (beyond changing size and listing) and extras are not allowed. The end date is March 12th.

Edits
Uncommon warrior jewel
Uncommon eye heterochromia
Uncommon ram horns
Rare shortened tail

Code: Select all
[b]Username:[/b]
[b]Sima name:[/b]
[b]Sima gender:[/b]
[b]Personality:[/b]
[b]Favorite activity:[/b]
Simonpet

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: SNOW EVENT SIMA #5

Postby Simonpet » Tue Mar 13, 2018 12:30 pm

Due to a lack of entries, the end date has been pushed back to March 15th.
Simonpet

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Chamrosh » Fri Mar 16, 2018 11:59 am

Username: Chamrosh
    Sima name: Vaynol
    Nicknames (by decreasing formality): "Vay"/"Nell"/"Nellie"
    Sima gender: Female
    Personality: Vaynol is a very down-to-earth Sima, much like her element. Nellie is responsible, sensible and generally level headed. She's normally the one to point out the stupidity in a lofty idea, and the one who points out the obvious traits in things that no one else seems to notice. Sometimes she'll miss the
    Nellie is highly modest and will wave off almost any compliment about herself very quickly. She'll often make self-effacing jokes when she makes mistakes as well. It's not that she has low confidence, just that she doesn't feel any need for anyone else to affirm her, and even, to some extent, that her confidence is sufficiently high that she can afford to be ignored and not harm it at all. Nellie is quite simply confident in her element, and as you can't be separated from nature, that reflects strongly!
    She loves trying to build up others, out of sheer compassion, by either using her elemental abilities to help them manage what they can't alone, or being a friendly, chatty face who's always happy to listen to others. It's amazing how many problems can be quickly solved by being willing to talk through things.
    Nellie tries her best to never put down anyone else or ignore anyone else's problem, but in turn this often leads to her putting herself behind everyone else and harming herself unintentionally. Other Simas are unsure how to react to her frequently, as they're aware she would be a good leader, but they don't want to be seen to grant power to a nature!Simas so freely, and will generally only allow her to take on the leadership role that she doesn't want when they're only with her or very close friends.
    Nellie is a bit of a neat freak, and everything has to be perfectly organised with her, which includes being perfectly punctual. She has enormous control over her own impulses, and rarely acts unduly emotionally, although when she makes her mind up that something is not acceptable she'll do anything she can to stop it.
    Unlike most nature Simas, she doesn't think they should automatically be leaders... but she does think they should be frequently trusted as advisers to leaders. Interestingly, she's plentifully capable of being cunning or crafty, but she tends to do badly academically, anyway, like her earth brethren, as she disagrees with the principle of exams and has the willpower to just... not do them despite being in the exam.
    Favorite activity: Nellie doesn't so much have a favourite activity so much as a favourite circumstance for any activity, which is to be chatting and laughing (and generally goofing around) with her friends!
    That said, when she has to be alone... cooking is pretty great.
Chamrosh

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Simonpet » Sat Mar 17, 2018 5:03 am

Chamrosh wrote:
    Username: Chamrosh
    Sima name: Vaynol
    Nicknames (by decreasing formality): "Vay"/"Nell"/"Nellie"
    Sima gender: Female
    Personality: Vaynol is a very down-to-earth Sima, much like her element. Nellie is responsible, sensible and generally level headed. She's normally the one to point out the stupidity in a lofty idea, and the one who points out the obvious traits in things that no one else seems to notice. Sometimes she'll miss the
    Nellie is highly modest and will wave off almost any compliment about herself very quickly. She'll often make self-effacing jokes when she makes mistakes as well. It's not that she has low confidence, just that she doesn't feel any need for anyone else to affirm her, and even, to some extent, that her confidence is sufficiently high that she can afford to be ignored and not harm it at all. Nellie is quite simply confident in her element, and as you can't be separated from nature, that reflects strongly!
    She loves trying to build up others, out of sheer compassion, by either using her elemental abilities to help them manage what they can't alone, or being a friendly, chatty face who's always happy to listen to others. It's amazing how many problems can be quickly solved by being willing to talk through things.
    Nellie tries her best to never put down anyone else or ignore anyone else's problem, but in turn this often leads to her putting herself behind everyone else and harming herself unintentionally. Other Simas are unsure how to react to her frequently, as they're aware she would be a good leader, but they don't want to be seen to grant power to a nature!Simas so freely, and will generally only allow her to take on the leadership role that she doesn't want when they're only with her or very close friends.
    Nellie is a bit of a neat freak, and everything has to be perfectly organised with her, which includes being perfectly punctual. She has enormous control over her own impulses, and rarely acts unduly emotionally, although when she makes her mind up that something is not acceptable she'll do anything she can to stop it.
    Unlike most nature Simas, she doesn't think they should automatically be leaders... but she does think they should be frequently trusted as advisers to leaders. Interestingly, she's plentifully capable of being cunning or crafty, but she tends to do badly academically, anyway, like her earth brethren, as she disagrees with the principle of exams and has the willpower to just... not do them despite being in the exam.
    Favorite activity: Nellie doesn't so much have a favourite activity so much as a favourite circumstance for any activity, which is to be chatting and laughing (and generally goofing around) with her friends!
    That said, when she has to be alone... cooking is pretty great.

Congratulations! Sorry for judging this a bit late, but I went to bed and forgot. Anyways, if this is your first Sima, congrats! If this is your second, congrats on your new friend. Hope you enjoy Nellie. You've already been added. c:
Simonpet

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me