I'm sorry.

"I'm sorry." by KittayKattz

Dressup entry

I'm sorry.

Postby KittayKattz » Fri Feb 23, 2018 12:32 am

(I decided to go back and continue the story from one if my previous dress-ups, but from a different point if view)
Splashpaw dropped the sparrow she was carrying in the freshkill pile. "Bit of a messy kill," she said.
"No worries, Splashpaw," Snowstripe said as she padded towards her. "That's good prey, especially in leaf-bare."
Splashpaw turned her head as the Shadowclan deputy, Silverheart, padded up to them. "You did quite a brave thing, Splashpaw, deciding to join Shadowclan. Are you sure you're ready to leave Thunderclan behind and become their enemy?"
Splashpaw didn't hesitate. "I'm sure."
"Good," Silverheart said. "I've decided that Snowstripe will be your new mentor."
Suddenly, a cat burst through the entrance, and Thunderclan scent flooded over Splashpaw. She turned her head to see who it was, and let out a shocked squeak as she saw Graytail, her Thunderclan mentor.
"Splashpaw!" He said, looking at her. "What are you doing here? Did they hurt you?" He looked at Silverheart. "What did you do to her?"
Silverheart took a step forward. "Splashpaw came here if her own free will. She has joined Shadowclan."
Shame rushed over Splashpaw as Graytail exclaimed, "No! I don't believe you! Splashpaw would never abandon Thunderclan!"
"It's true," Splashpaw said. "I'm sorry."
KittayKattz

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me