Artist wolf ;; [gallery]
Time spent 32 seconds
Drawing sessions 1
3 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

✉ Love Letters ✉ Closed

Postby wolf ;; » Thu Feb 15, 2018 12:34 pm

𝐿𝑜𝓋𝑒 𝐿𝑒𝓉𝓉𝑒𝓇𝓈 ✉
𝓌𝓇𝒾𝓉𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝒷𝑜𝑜𝓉𝒽
_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Hopeful Hosts || Cuddlebug Corner || Festival Fun || Petal Portraits || Ruffians' Raffle || Secret Shop || Bountiful Bank

❥ Love is in the air! Why don't you write your special someone a letter to show The letter can be from an anonymous admirer, a family member, or a spouse of the rpw you are sending it to! It’s a wonderful way to show the love this time of year, and you might get some petals in return!
    General Rules:
    ♡ Your letter must be at least 100 words
    ♡ Each user will randomly receive between 15-20 petals
    ♡ You may enter once every four days,
    with a different couple each time
    (ie; if you enter on the 14th you must wait until the 18th)
    ♡ That means you should only be able to enter 4 times
    ♡ You are encouraged to send one from your rpw
    to another users
    Or if not, provide proof of their mateship
    (ie; pups, mateship announcement.)
    ♡ If you don't know anyone else's rpws, please post on
    the fanclub or on the Discord!! Don't post here for that
    please.

Letter Lookout: [staff]
    ♡ wolf;;
Form
♡ please fill out to enter,
and delete stuff in brackets "[]"
Code: Select all
❥[b]Username:[/b] [here]
❥[b]To:[/b] [please link] - [put owner here]
❥[b]From:[/b] [please link]
❥[b]Mateship Proof[/b]
[only needed if you own both rpws]
❥[b] Dear[/b] _____,
[minimum of 100 words]
from ____

Last edited by wolf ;; on Wed Mar 07, 2018 2:52 pm, edited 11 times in total.
wolf ;;

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ✉ Love Letters ✉ Open!

Postby Firedancer77 » Sat Feb 17, 2018 6:44 am

Username: Firedancer77
To: Eugene - Lady Raincloud
Mateship Proof N/A
Dear Idiot,
I blame you entirely for this mess. If it weren’t for you having to get in the way of everything, I could have gotten off that stupid ship and been completely fine. Instead, I’m stuck with you and your stupid mustache and your annoying company. You’re absolutely unbearable, and to make matters even worse, you are one of the only wolves even bothering to interact with me. You’re so insufferable! Just leave me alone so I can get your stupid voice out of my head and stop thinking about you. It’s really hot in this cabin cell and I don’t appreciate the distraction you are for my concentration. An annoying distraction, obviously. Nothing else.
from Aika

Isle of Roses | Valley of Kings

One of these days a-coming, I'm gonna take that boy's crown

Cause I am, I am a little wicked
I am, I am
Hands red, hands red just like he said

I am a little wicked

No one calls you honey when you're sitting on a throne
Firedancer77

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ✉ Love Letters ✉ Day Three

Postby wolf ;; » Sun Feb 18, 2018 12:30 pm

sorry for the delay on this!!
    Firedancer77 - you earned 15 petals

Username: wolf ;;
To: Ri - rockpelt.
Mateship Proof
n/a
Dear Ri,

Well...look at that, I'm actually writing a letter - the first time I've written something to you instead of saying it to your face. But you know I'm not much for the lovey-dovey stuff, despite how long we've been together...feelings are hard to put into words.
Look, I know that sometimes...or most of the time, I don't treat you or our kids right. I go with my head instead of thinking situations through, and I overreact to a lot of stuff. I know I'm a jerk, and rightfully so. I can see that now, although I'm sure you and everyone else knew from the beginning.
I know I can't say sorry enough for how many times I've screwed up...to what happened between Sasuke and I, to the treatment I give even our grandkids...to people I consider not to like. I know I could likely never make up for my attitude. And I know that even now, sometimes I'll lose my cool and go into a rage, and I'll get angry...despite that you still stay. Even though I know you deserve more than I've been able to give in all these years. You remained with me even though I tried many times to push you off, even when I don't deserve your company. I just wish I could've tried to change sooner.
So I guess for all thats written here...I just want to say thanks, for everything. I know we've had our ups and downs...and I know things might not change much, but I do appreciate it.
Thank you.

from Michael
wolf ;;

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ✉ Love Letters ✉ Day Four

Postby wolf ;; » Sun Feb 18, 2018 5:29 pm

its now day four! (for anyone wondering, this booth rolls over at the same time as the 'main part' of the event)
    wolf ;; - earned 15 petals
wolf ;;

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby clouds-move-on » Mon Feb 19, 2018 5:22 pm

Username: ☁Lady Raincloud☁
To: Aika - [Firedancer77]
Mateship Proof
n/a
Dear friend,
Every moment I spend with you is another moment wasted I'll always remember. I'll never forget that day on the cruise ship when you first appeared in my life, quite unexpected, and my heart has not yet recovered after all you did threaten to kill us. Despite your pirating, your manners, your not paying me to fix your broken wing despite doctoring being my profession, and despite your previous letter in which you have unduly insulted me, I will keep you locked away in some very small corner of my heart, ever written into my memory. When they journey we have begun upon is done, and we bid our final farewell, tears will be in my eyes, either that or my heart will cry. For I'll weep to know I, your only friend in these troubling hours, will not be by your side!
from your friend, Dr. Eugene Wrayburn
A new commandment I give to you, that you love one another; as I have loved you, that you also love one another.
By this all will know that you are My disciples, if you have love for one another.

- John 13:34-35

ImageImageImage
2/24/24
temp open to doing stars myos off oekaki for 100+ c$s... dm me

I am no longer active on CS.
- I am keeping all my characters that I haven't readopted out myself, dont ask about em.
- If you want to transfer designs by me out of chicken smoothie closed species from before 8/2/20, YES, you may! Be free. uwu ❤️
- You may also transfer them into other species/groups/arpgs!
- Do not contact me here unless I contacted you first.
- Feel free to send me trades, but you may be waiting awhile.
clouds-move-on

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby wolf ;; » Tue Feb 20, 2018 11:36 am

its now day 5
    ☁Lady Raincloud☁ - you earned 19 petals
wolf ;;

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ✉ Love Letters ✉ Day Five

Postby Firedancer77 » Wed Feb 21, 2018 7:41 am

Username: Firedancer77
To: Tick - ☁Lady Raincloud☁
Mateship Proof: N/A
Dear Beautiful Stranger,
I know you must not know who I am. We’ve never spoken a word. Is it silly, then, that I’m so fascinated by you? I suppose it is. How can you love be fascinated with someone you don’t even know? It’s ridiculous, I know, but then I do feel like I know you, which makes it even more confusing. I’ve seen you when you pass by my house. I like to imagine that I run out and talk to you, but I’m always too afraid. Instead, I duck my head and try to ignore the fluttering in my heart, wishing I was braver. I feel awful, just watching and staring when I see you, but I don’t know what else to do. The thought of approaching you has my stomache tied up in knots, but how will I ever do anything if I can’t even manage that? It drives me crazy - I don’t even know your name, to make matters worse. But you seem so kind from what I’ve seen, and I just can’t help myself from imagining a different world, where I was brave enough to speak my mind and tell you what I see, when I think about you and me. But I’m not even brave enough to sign this with my name. Maybe one day, I’ll catch your eye, but for now I will just have to satisfy myself with what could be.
from A Silly Dreamer

(Since it’s day 6)

Isle of Roses | Valley of Kings

One of these days a-coming, I'm gonna take that boy's crown

Cause I am, I am a little wicked
I am, I am
Hands red, hands red just like he said

I am a little wicked

No one calls you honey when you're sitting on a throne
Firedancer77

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ✉ Love Letters ✉ Day 7

Postby wolf ;; » Wed Feb 21, 2018 5:30 pm

its now day 7!
    firedancer77 - you earned 18 petals
wolf ;;

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ✉ Love Letters ✉ Day 7

Postby wolf ;; » Thu Feb 22, 2018 2:56 pm

Username: wolf ;;
    To: Madeline - Pokechu12
    Mateship Proof
    n/a
    Dear Maddie,

I don't know exactly how to start this letter...you know me, how I can't really express feelings all that well, especially through paper...
    We met...who knows how long ago, and honestly, I don't think then I'd ever imagine being with someone like you...we were both stubborn, and I know I could get, lets say, just a tad angry at times. I remember the first time I had to save you back then. We've both saved each other enough times now, and honestly its surreal. We grew and matured and got together...I never imagined I'd have a family like the one we have now. It's a lot more than I deserve, but I'm glad I get to have you by my side.

from Sasuke
wolf ;;

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ✉ Love Letters ✉ Day 8

Postby wolf ;; » Thu Feb 22, 2018 7:27 pm

its now day 8!