Time spent 1 hour, 14 minutes
Drawing sessions 1
7 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Versions of this drawing that people have created recently

Heartbeat Pillowtail - Adopted

Postby 76heart » Thu Feb 15, 2018 9:32 am

owned by Lucky_Gray
What is a Pillowtail?
A Pillowtail is a Puma like creature with horns and an EXTREMELY fluffy tail, They are passionate creatures and very loving. If you don't love them they'll make you love them!! They also can go in freezng weather and are very nice too all animals, they even gain enough love and respect for a certain animal or creature they could befriend them as a pet or yet if their bond is so strong they can communicate with each other and they come in many shapes, colors and sizes! so keep and eye out for these lovable fluff balls as they are now released into our world to spread happiness and love!
Happy Valentines Day everyone! I so hope you can spend it with someone you care about <3
but anyway, I hope you all enjoy this little one! it's not my best or the most complicated one I've ever made, but nevertheless it was made with love and helped me to feel better with my day starting off in the absolute way. to win this little one though, tell me what they would do on this day for someone they love! it could be a partner, a friend, a furry little friend, a parent, anything, as long as it's someone they care about with all their being.
hopefully my attempt at kawaii cheeks also wasn't too rubbish

please, if you win this, and would like to be added or have the hex codes!
pretty up and add all the extras you like, the more effort you show, the better your chances!
ends on february 18th
Code: Select all
[size=85][center][b]username:[/b]
[b]pillowtail's name:[/b]
[b]gender:[/b]
[b]personality:[/b]
[b]what would they do on valentines for someone they love?[/b]
[/center][/size]
Last edited by 76heart on Tue Feb 20, 2018 4:25 pm, edited 2 times in total.
76heart

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Heartbeat Pillowtail - OPEN

Postby Lucky_Gray » Thu Feb 15, 2018 9:38 am

Username: Lucky_Gray
Pillowtail's name: Valentine
Personality:
Valentine is a total flirt, going after every pillowtail they see, but they are faithful. When in a relationship, they don't go after others as often and when they do Valentine considers it a joke. They accept everyone for who they are, and aren't shy to say something. If you hurt someone they like (friendship or romantic), they will go Godzilla on you, screeching their heart out. Vale loves chocolate as well, willing to do anything for it. They're also a dramatic bean that loves to cuddle.
What would they do on valentines for someone they love?
They would probably give them some of their chocolate. Again,
Valentine is addicted to chocolate, so offering it to someone is their way of showing trust and love. They would watch a movie with their lover, walk around for a bit talking with them, and then cuddle them a lot.
Last edited by Lucky_Gray on Thu Feb 15, 2018 1:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ImageImageImage
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image

If you want to trade for any of my pets in locked groups, please message me and we can work something out

[Temporary Close]
Lucky_Gray

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Berryy » Thu Feb 15, 2018 9:52 am

Username: MagicalFox
pillowtail's name: Hope

personality: Hope would be a livley, affectionate and adventurous pillowtail, who deeply cares for others' feelings. She's emotional and sometimes too emotional: an unthinking sentence can upset her in a second. This little pillowtail also is talkative and has an opinion about everything! Her favorite holiday is valentines day, where she always makes sure her beloved ones know how important they are to her!

roses
nature

Dislikes:
Loud noises
black
being alone

Happy valentines day to everyone and good luck to anyone who enters!

I will pretty it up soon!

by the way, wow, this raffle will end on my bday X3
Last edited by Berryy on Thu Feb 15, 2018 10:20 am, edited 1 time in total.
Berryy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Gamingerve31 » Thu Feb 15, 2018 10:11 am

username:Gamingerve31
pillowtail's name: Heather
personality:has a bubbly personality around new people that she meets. Rarely gets angry and loves to have fun
what would they do on valentines for someone they love?
Watch the stars together at night and talk about each other and why they love each other.
Gamingerve31

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby sockwearer » Thu Feb 15, 2018 1:16 pm

username: potioncat
pillowtail's name: pulse
personality: thoughtful, wise, loveable, gets crushes easily
what would they do on valentines for someone they love? she would surprise them with a box of chocolates and watch some romantic movies with them ♥️
hi!! i'm jesse and i go by he/him pronouns! i love overwatch, marine biology, paleontology, drawing, writing, listening to music and playing video games so i guess pm me if you wanna talk about those things? i have anxiety so i can be awkward in pms but don't let that deter you!
my art shop! / my offsite commissions!
sockwearer

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Gadgetrocks » Thu Feb 15, 2018 2:02 pm

username:Gadgetrocks
pillowtail's name:Static
personality: Very... Interesting. Know one knows if she's even a real Pillowtail or some robot or alien. She's very spacey and shy as well as kind. The pulse on her fur seems to get sharper and waver if she's scared or running around, just like a real heartbeat and that is what throws most people off. She loves documentarys and raspberry chocolate.
what would they do on valentines for someone they love? Probably take them to see a documentary and eat candy, like I said she expessily enjoys science documentarys and chocolate.
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
┌────────────┐

Gadget/Tic Tac - he/they/she - adult

Just a little guy!! Very very into my OCs rn
Not super active

└────────────┘
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
┌────────────┐
coding art credit
link My Toyhouse
My DeviantArt

└────────────┘
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
Gadgetrocks

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby crucifying. » Fri Feb 16, 2018 1:58 pm

username:
pillowtail's name:
what would they do on valentines for someone they love?

will enter soon uwu
crucifying.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Heartbeat Pillowtail - Adopted

Postby 76heart » Tue Feb 20, 2018 11:38 am

before anything else, I hope you all had an amazing Valentine's Day, and every day since as well! once again, as usual, I want to give you all a huge thanks for entering! it really does mean so much to me <3
but okay, here we go! you all gave some wonderful entries and it was really hard to decide ahhh, but only one person can get this darling in the end, so without anymore wait;
congratulations Lucky_Gray, Valentine is yours! that art is stunning, and it really shows how much effort you put into your form and I really love that you did a drawing to begin with, and I love how even though they're a flirt, they are faithful when with someone, since that is so very important. it's also awesome that they're so accepting, and how they defend their friends. giving their partner their chocolate is so sweet too, and it's little things like that that can sometimes be the most meaningful things. the rest also just sounds so sweet too ahhhh

@MagicalFox ahhhhhhhhhh I love the colored text! if you did that by hand and not with some generator I am honestly extremely impressed because HOW
the gif is also so cute and I really like that you added likes and dislikes! Hope is a lovely name too, and minus the favorite holiday I feel like I relate to her personality a little too much whoops
@Gamingerve31 I love the name Heather honestly, and stargazing and talking about why they love each other sounds so sweeettttt
@potioncats it's simple and effective and sweet and I like ittttttt, and the name is a+
@Gadgetrocks I like how the pulse marks on her fur would have been more than just marks, and that they would be actual moving waves! I think that's a really clever and unique idea for sure, and seeing a documentary with a loved one is certainly very unique as well! I like it!
Lucky_Gray wrote:
Personality:
Valentine is a total flirt, going after every pillowtail they see, but they are faithful. When in a relationship, they don't go after others as often and when they do Valentine considers it a joke. They accept everyone for who they are, and aren't shy to say something. If you hurt someone they like (friendship or romantic), they will go Godzilla on you, screeching their heart out. Vale loves chocolate as well, willing to do anything for it. They're also a dramatic bean that loves to cuddle.
Valentine is addicted to chocolate, so offering it to someone is their way of showing trust and love. They would watch a movie with their lover, walk around for a bit talking with them, and then cuddle them a lot.
76heart

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Lucky_Gray » Wed Feb 21, 2018 10:16 am

76heart wrote:
before anything else, I hope you all had an amazing Valentine's Day, and every day since as well! once again, as usual, I want to give you all a huge thanks for entering! it really does mean so much to me <3
but okay, here we go! you all gave some wonderful entries and it was really hard to decide ahhh, but only one person can get this darling in the end, so without anymore wait;
congratulations Lucky_Gray, Valentine is yours! that art is stunning, and it really shows how much effort you put into your form and I really love that you did a drawing to begin with, and I love how even though they're a flirt, they are faithful when with someone, since that is so very important. it's also awesome that they're so accepting, and how they defend their friends. giving their partner their chocolate is so sweet too, and it's little things like that that can sometimes be the most meaningful things. the rest also just sounds so sweet too ahhhh

@MagicalFox ahhhhhhhhhh I love the colored text! if you did that by hand and not with some generator I am honestly extremely impressed because HOW
the gif is also so cute and I really like that you added likes and dislikes! Hope is a lovely name too, and minus the favorite holiday I feel like I relate to her personality a little too much whoops
@Gamingerve31 I love the name Heather honestly, and stargazing and talking about why they love each other sounds so sweeettttt
@potioncats it's simple and effective and sweet and I like ittttttt, and the name is a+
@Gadgetrocks I like how the pulse marks on her fur would have been more than just marks, and that they would be actual moving waves! I think that's a really clever and unique idea for sure, and seeing a documentary with a loved one is certainly very unique as well! I like it!
Lucky_Gray wrote:
Personality:

Thank you so much! I'll take good care of Valentine <3

May I be added?
ImageImageImage
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image

If you want to trade for any of my pets in locked groups, please message me and we can work something out

[Temporary Close]
Lucky_Gray

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby 76heart » Wed Feb 21, 2018 11:23 am

Lucky_Gray wrote:Thank you so much! I'll take good care of Valentine <3

May I be added?
you're so welcome, and thank you as well! I hope they take could care of you too <3

and you certainly may! you have been added ^-^
76heart

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me