Head Over Heels

"Head Over Heels" by Joke's On You

Dressup entry

Head Over Heels

Postby Joke's On You » Wed Feb 14, 2018 12:53 pm

Looks like Spyro got a little too carried away this Valentine's Day by making too many cupcakes!
I wonder who his Valentine could be...?
Last edited by Joke's On You on Wed Feb 14, 2018 1:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Joke's On You

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Head Over Heels

Postby dαrkshαdє » Wed Feb 14, 2018 12:54 pm

Hmm... I do wonder! But otherwise, this is great :D

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
text text text text text text text

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

xxxxxxxx
text text
text text
text text
text text
text text
text text
text text
text text
text text

xxxxxxxx

dαrkshαdє

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby _OttersAnimals_ » Wed Feb 14, 2018 12:57 pm

Hehe! This is a great dressed up pet! It looks much better than mine! In mine my pet Doel also got a little carried away with her cupcakes.....
❋❋✾❃✾❋❋
_OttersAnimals_

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Joke's On You » Wed Feb 14, 2018 1:52 pm

Chelliepop wrote:Hmm... I do wonder! But otherwise, this is great :D

_OttersAnimals_ wrote:Hehe! This is a great dressed up pet! It looks much better than mine! In mine my pet Doel also got a little carried away with her cupcakes.....

Thanks so much for such wonderful comments. I'm glad you guys like the dress-up! I worked hard on it and I'm happy to see a few people have taken a liking to it!

Joke's On You

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby jazzyyazi » Wed Feb 14, 2018 1:53 pm

I LOVE CUPCAKES!!!!
I'll remember Brightheart When I see a scar one someone's face, I will think of WindClan Every time I win a race., I'll remember Goosefeather When nobody believes me, I'll remember Scourge When someone's teased for being tiny, I'll remember Heathertail When someone wants to be 'just friends', I will think of StarClan When I am near the end, I'll remember Leafpool When I must follow my heart, I'll remember Hollyleaf If I ever fall apart, I'll remember Brambleclaw When I must prove myself, I'll remember Spottedleaf When I'm suffering from bad health, I'll remember Lionblaze When I am feeling strong, I'll remember Tigerstar If I choose the path that's wrong, I'll remember Dovewing When I hear of something far away, I'll remember Cloudtail When a kitten catches their first prey, I'll remember Feathertail Whenever I must be brave, I'll remember The Tribe When I'm in a cave, I'll remember Ashfur When somebody breaks my heart, I'll remember Barley When me and my siblings are far apart, I'll remember Ivypool When I try to be the best, I'll remember Firestar When my loyalty's put to the test, I promise to remember all of these cats, For the rest of my life.

70% thinks warrior cats is stupid. 25% say who cares. Repost if you are part of that 5% that would take a hard cover warrior cat book and slap the other people saying, "STARCLAN IS OUT FOR REVENGE!!

I am a holibomber!
I have gifted 7 people.
I have received 1 gifts.
Nukes:
0 sent
0 received
jazzyyazi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby bark » Wed Feb 14, 2018 2:25 pm

Awwww! He's having a blast making cupcakes!!! That's a cute dressup <33
I might know who they're making it for!
Taking a break. The site is getting too toxic to deal with while I'm going through some heavy mental baggage. Sorry.
Trades are closed, and I'm purposely putting parental controls on the site till I'm comfortable with coming back.

Edit; parental lock being placed after this edit. See y'all in a week.
bark

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Joke's On You » Wed Feb 14, 2018 2:29 pm

jazzyyazi wrote:I LOVE CUPCAKES!!!!

Cupcakes are too good not to love!

K-9-Dog wrote:Awwww! He's having a blast making cupcakes!!! That's a cute dressup <33
I might know who they're making it for!

He certainly did have fun!
And he can't wait to see if his Valentine likes them. He worked very hard!

He wonders if Cynder will like them...

Joke's On You

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby jazzyyazi » Wed Feb 14, 2018 2:40 pm

Who is Cynder?
I'll remember Brightheart When I see a scar one someone's face, I will think of WindClan Every time I win a race., I'll remember Goosefeather When nobody believes me, I'll remember Scourge When someone's teased for being tiny, I'll remember Heathertail When someone wants to be 'just friends', I will think of StarClan When I am near the end, I'll remember Leafpool When I must follow my heart, I'll remember Hollyleaf If I ever fall apart, I'll remember Brambleclaw When I must prove myself, I'll remember Spottedleaf When I'm suffering from bad health, I'll remember Lionblaze When I am feeling strong, I'll remember Tigerstar If I choose the path that's wrong, I'll remember Dovewing When I hear of something far away, I'll remember Cloudtail When a kitten catches their first prey, I'll remember Feathertail Whenever I must be brave, I'll remember The Tribe When I'm in a cave, I'll remember Ashfur When somebody breaks my heart, I'll remember Barley When me and my siblings are far apart, I'll remember Ivypool When I try to be the best, I'll remember Firestar When my loyalty's put to the test, I promise to remember all of these cats, For the rest of my life.

70% thinks warrior cats is stupid. 25% say who cares. Repost if you are part of that 5% that would take a hard cover warrior cat book and slap the other people saying, "STARCLAN IS OUT FOR REVENGE!!

I am a holibomber!
I have gifted 7 people.
I have received 1 gifts.
Nukes:
0 sent
0 received
jazzyyazi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Joke's On You » Wed Feb 14, 2018 3:06 pm

jazzyyazi wrote:Who is Cynder?

Perhaps it's his Valentine. ;)

Joke's On You

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby bark » Thu Feb 15, 2018 8:23 am

Herringbone wrote:
jazzyyazi wrote:Who is Cynder?

Perhaps it's his Valentine. ;)

*le gasp*
Taking a break. The site is getting too toxic to deal with while I'm going through some heavy mental baggage. Sorry.
Trades are closed, and I'm purposely putting parental controls on the site till I'm comfortable with coming back.

Edit; parental lock being placed after this edit. See y'all in a week.
bark

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me