Drawing sessions 2
3 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Versions of this drawing that people have created recently

Ambrosia - NO POSTING

Postby Medd-Lee » Mon Feb 12, 2018 2:36 pm

Name: Ambrosia
Allegiance: rebel
Elements: Earth + Love

Ambrosia is the queen of Candor. She'll just as soon tell you your nose is big as say hello to you. She's a little too candor, even, as she has a strange affinity with pointing things out. It makes interactions awkward, but she doesn't seem to notice.

She's a huge tease and will honestly flirt with anything. She probably flirted with a tree at some point, I have to say. There's no telling with her. She's not really into anyone so much as enjoys her little schemes, but even still, she's a royal pain to get serious when she wants something.

Brosia is quick-tempered and overbearing, but her anger is often fleeting or disinterested. One wrong move and she's at your throat, but it takes little to get her back down again. She tends to get this way with lovers, though.

Brosia is cuddly, she wants to rub her face on friends'shoulders and keep close at all times. She adores warmth and being cuddled, and will gladly accept a warm lion to tuch under her wing.

Brosia loves her job as a base warrior in the rebellion, too, and does it very well. Even though she is primarily a love elemental, she has a relatively strong earth element and uses it to her advantage. As much as she enjoys bringing up rock walls and creating caverns, she much prefers paw-to paw combat and often prefers to get right up in the enemy's face before she attacks. This can be problematic, as she gets attacked more than other warriors.

Brosia isn't a quick thinker when it comes to intelligence. Humor wise, she can crack off witty jokes all day, but when you want to talk strategy, it takes her a lot longer to understand. She also tends to make decisions she regrets when it actually processes for her, and it can be very weird when you are her friend, or just someone she's flirting with.

More:
Manipulative

More:
She is the lady he fell in love with
https://eisig.weebly.com/my-effigy.html
She is this man's mom
(link to beauregard here)

Concept art:
Simplified Colors
Wings (Top and bottom)
Wing Placement

Official Art:
By Alaric Glockner

APPROVED
Last edited by Medd-Lee on Sun Feb 18, 2018 11:25 am, edited 2 times in total.
unnessecary links wrote:Characters(old, LOL)
My SMWs(closed)
Flight Rising(idk why)
3k+ Chickens(active!)

Hi! I'm Medd! They/them please.
I am sometimes hard to reach on CS! If you need me quickly try Toyhouse(Medd-Lee), thanks!
Most links are outdated, sorry guys!
Medd-Lee

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Ambrosia - NO POSTING

Postby Medd-Lee » Sun Feb 18, 2018 11:19 am

OFFICIAL ART CONTINUED:

By Ccrow
Last edited by Medd-Lee on Sun Mar 11, 2018 4:35 am, edited 1 time in total.
My SMWs(closed)
Flight Rising(idk why)
3k+ Chickens(active!)

I am sometimes hard to reach on CS! If you need me quickly try Toyhouse(Medd-Lee), thanks!
Medd-Lee

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Ambrosia - NO POSTING

Postby Medd-Lee » Sun Feb 18, 2018 11:20 am

OFFICIAL WRITING

By: Naranda - Source - With Izban
The Thorn Upon the Rose
Her tail ran across the side of the cold surface slowly and intentionally. "My, my, what a lovely physique!" Eyes reflecting the meeting of fire and ice shimmered and danced across the outline of the stone before her. "I have never seen a boulder as handsome as yourself, you do not seem to be around here originally. You must be a shooting star for you are out of this world." Wings adorning pink and purple feathers so soft in both colors and touch spread slightly in an appealing manner revealing the white rose like patterns that adorned her pink fur all the way down her back and draping over the sides. With each movement the curled tufts upon her ears bounced and swayed but did not disturb the horn shaped glow resting upon her head. The glow surrounding the spikes of her tail twirled and danced as the spikes bounced across the hardened object in which she gave her full attention. "Your being so cold, not even a compliment for the lovely lady? How rude!" She smacked the rock with her tail. The boulder shook and shattered into pieces with her watching it crumbling. "What a pity, we were just starting to have fun." She stared at the scattered pieces for a moment, "Oh well, I can always find a new male, one who is actually warm and snuggly."
"Yikes, wasn't that a little cold?" Her head snapped in the direction of the voice. Her eyes met deep blue eyes staring back at her from the top of a secondary boulder. She locked her gaze upon his for only a moment before her eyes shifted down and across his body, studying him and how she could make him fall head over heals.
"And you are rude for sneaking up on a lady, and may I just say your pink nose look ridiculous against your grey fur."
"Ouch! I thought my little pink nose was cute." The male sat up and revealed his heavily spotted pelt. A black mane adorned the back of his neck.
He was more appealing then a rock, but not the most handsome thing she has ever seen.
"Now, may I ask what a pretty lady like you is doing out here all by herself?"
"Oh just showing that handsome stud how to treat a lady." Her tail pointed toward the scattered remnants of her latest flirting companion.
"Well, he must have had a blast!" The male chuckled at his own joke.
"Indeed." The glow emanating from her brightened as she moved in closer, the wave of her tail tempting him to leap down from his pedestal. "Now, what is the name of the young stud before me?" She grinned and moved ever closer to her newest plaything. She swayed with the beat of the glow that seemed to grow ever stronger like a heartbeat. Her eyes returned to his, looking deep into the ocean blue depths that were now entranced by the rose that stood before them.
"Ibzan, now who is this lovely flower whose has caught my heart among her web of thorns?"
"Thorns? Thorns! I am a sweet rose, not any thorn! How dare you!" The boulders around her lifted from their places, the scattered pieces of the boulder, both large and small, hovered like jagged edged daggers. Her fury mounted ever greater.
"Gah! Did I say thorns?! I meant beauty, her web of beauty!" His eyes went wide in terror as he eyed the weapons aimed at him.
"Beauty? Really now?" She allowed the stones to float back to the ground, and her angry expression changed to one of pleasure. Her wings puffed up a little with pride as she once again moved in closer, rubbing her cheek against Ibzan's neck though he stayed frozen in place. "Indeed, I must agree with that statement. You have a good eye for beauty, though I've seen more lovely colors in the eyes of other males."
"Is that so? My apologies, my parents had bad taste in genes." Ibzan shrugged as if he was trying to turn it into a joke.
"Obviously." The glow seemed to brighten just a little as Ibzan relaxed.
"Well, I hope this won't be too much of a bother. Just the sight of you makes my heart beat like an earthquake."
She grinned and leaned in closer, "no, no, not a bother. You'll make do." She took a step back as Ibzan started to drool, keeping a grin on her face but not wanting to get her fur covered in his disgusting mess. 'Ew, not only is it slimey but his drool also stinks', "Is this how you present yourself to ladies? It's disgusting and vile in both looks and smell!" She shook her head and looked away from the horrible and childish sight before her.
"I'm so sorry!"
She turned away as he wiped the slime all over his paws and front legs, her face scrunched up from the stench and the idea of letting him touch her with those dirty paws.
"Well, I think I may have to go. I've suddenly become quite busy." She started to trot away from the stranger with her eyes on a new prize, well, her mind on a new prize. Any other males that might be in the area would do just as nicely.
"No! Don't go! Not yet!"
She was surprised by the sudden weight upon her hind leg and snapped her head around. She growled and a nearby boulder shifted from it's place. 'What an annoying pest.' It floated above the head of the oblivious male and suddenly he was sprawled out beneath the boulder, his arms no longer wrapped around her hind legs. "That is much better." She smiled and turned her head, trotting away, leaving the now unconscious stranger to his nap. She had a skip to her step and she seemed to hum a little tune as her new acquaintance vanished behind her probably dreaming of the lovely lady that escaped his grasp.
My SMWs(closed)
Flight Rising(idk why)
3k+ Chickens(active!)

Medd-Lee

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me