Forum rules
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!
Click here to see the full Art Rules!

Longneck #18 Adopt! by ThePaintedPitBull

Based on Click to view
Artist ThePaintedPitBull [gallery]
Time spent 25 minutes
Drawing sessions 3
4 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Longneck #18 Adopt!

Postby ThePaintedPitBull » Fri Feb 09, 2018 4:09 pm

Hey there!

I have another common adoptable Longneck for you!

I think it will end tomorrow :D

Here's the form to enter!:

Code: Select all
Username:
Longneck Name:
Longneck Gender:
Longneck Personality:
Tell Me a Story About the Longneck:
Anything else?:

Thanks for entering, and I hope you all like this little one!

painted or pitbull
my loves
longnecks and dr.pepper
ThePaintedPitBull

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Longneck #18 Adopt!

Postby Gadgetrocks » Fri Feb 09, 2018 4:30 pm

Username:Gadgetrocks
Longneck Name:Fawn
Longneck Gender:Female
Longneck Personality:Shy, sweet, soft spoken
Tell Me a Story About the Longneck: Once Fawn was sleeping up in a tree, when a jaguar came along. "Meep!" squealed Fawn as she lept backwards, then she noticed all that was behind her was air. "Meeeeeeepppppp!!!!" She screamed as she fell. Plop! onto the paw of the jaguar, quess they aren't that bad after all. :)
Anything else?: She meeps a lot.
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
┌────────────┐

Gadget/Tic Tac - he/they/she - adult

Just a little guy!! Very very into my OCs rn
Not super active

└────────────┘
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
┌────────────┐
coding art credit
link My Toyhouse
My DeviantArt

└────────────┘
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
Gadgetrocks

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Thelastsilhouette » Sat Feb 10, 2018 8:14 am

Username: thelastsilhouette
Longneck Name: Yvaine (pronounced E-vain)
Longneck Gender: female
Longneck Personality: Cautious, stubborn, curious.
Yvaine was taking a nap in the shade of an oak tree when something thunked off the skull she wore causing her to bolt awake. After looking around and spying no dangerous creatures she laid back down to try and sleep some more. The long neck gave a wide mouthed yawn when something thunked off the skull again. This time she managed to see a clumsy squirrel pacing along the oak branch just over her head. They stared each other down for a moment before Yvaine looked to see what had hit her skull and found a couple acorns laying by her feet. The long neck rolled the acorns close to the trunk of the oak tree before getting to her feet and padding away. Hoping to find a nicer place to nap where she wouldn't be bothered by squirrels losing their lunch over her head.
Anything else?: She loves to listen to birds chirping and does her best to imitate them when she's by herself.
Thelastsilhouette

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby nuscene » Sat Feb 10, 2018 8:20 am

Username: nuscene
Longneck Name: Kookie
Longneck Gender: non-binary boy
Longneck Personality: very sweet and gentle. dad friend. has a sweet tooth, wants the best 4 everyone
Tell Me a Story About the Longneck: one time when he was picking flowers he saw a baby bird that fell out of a tree. he helped it back into its nest and gave it some granola bar (he does not have the most exciting life lol)
Anything else?: hes good at bowling, swimming, and climbing. he's not very good at drawing or singing/dancing. he collects rocks and paints them, and he also collects crystals, which he sells online 4 a living.
im rami and use he/him pronouns my old singatre was really embarassing so im changing this its a wip sorry to everyone that had to see that i havent been n here in like 2 years
nuscene

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Starred » Sat Feb 10, 2018 10:10 am

Username: JSS
Longneck Name: Taffy (Taffy Boy, Taf)
Longneck Gender: Male
Longneck Personality: Taffy is as sweet as can be. His spirit will make anybody smile no matter how they are feeling, and they will feel joyous even when he is gone. Taffy is not the sharpest tool in the shed but he sure can act like a goof and make others feel good.
Tell Me a Story About the Longneck: One day during the summer Taffy thought it would be a good idea to go for a swim. He made his way to a small creek in the back of the house, and walked around taking in the fresh air and nice scenery. He smelled every flower he could, and he was sure to check out all of the bugs and wildlife around him. He made his way down to a collection of rocks that made a stable platform right into the water. He watched as the minnows went by and listened as the water rippled by. He just stood there and sniffed the air around him, laying on the rock in the sun instead of doing what he planned to do! What a silly boy.
Anything else?: Thank you!
"If you talk to the animals, they will talk with you, and you will know each other. If you do not talk to them, you will not know them. And what you do not know, you will fear. What one fears, one destroys." - Chief Dan George
Starred

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ThePaintedPitBull » Sat Feb 10, 2018 12:09 pm

Thelastsilhouette wrote:Username: thelastsilhouette
Longneck Name: Yvaine (pronounced E-vain)
Longneck Gender: female
Longneck Personality: Cautious, stubborn, curious.
Yvaine was taking a nap in the shade of an oak tree when something thunked off the skull she wore causing her to bolt awake. After looking around and spying no dangerous creatures she laid back down to try and sleep some more. The long neck gave a wide mouthed yawn when something thunked off the skull again. This time she managed to see a clumsy squirrel pacing along the oak branch just over her head. They stared each other down for a moment before Yvaine looked to see what had hit her skull and found a couple acorns laying by her feet. The long neck rolled the acorns close to the trunk of the oak tree before getting to her feet and padding away. Hoping to find a nicer place to nap where she wouldn't be bothered by squirrels losing their lunch over her head.
Anything else?: She loves to listen to birds chirping and does her best to imitate them when she's by herself.

Congrats Thelastsilhouette!! Yvaine is all yours!

painted or pitbull
my loves
longnecks and dr.pepper
ThePaintedPitBull

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me