Luxiat Valentines Adopt 2: Chibi Candy by Murdoc Niccals

Based on Click to view
Artist Murdoc Niccals [gallery]
Time spent 2 hours, 5 minutes
Drawing sessions 1
3 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Luxiat Valentines Adopt 2: Chibi Candy

Postby Murdoc Niccals » Fri Feb 09, 2018 3:21 pm

What Are Luxiats? wrote:A Luxiat is an owl-like dragon, carrying features of both species. They're naturally compassionate creatures, ranging in size from around the size of a boxer to the size of a german shepherd. Partially domesticated, they're not always kept as pets, but it's not uncommon for them to find a happy home in the hands of skilled owners!

It's a goddanged Trix yoghurt cup.

Rarity; Event Rare (Chibi))
      Ends; 2/20/18 @ 6PM EST

Simple personality contest! I'll be looking at what you write! Please don't make the text smaller than what's in my post!

Code: Select all
      [b]Username;[/b]
      [b]Luxiat Name;[/b]
      [b]Gender;[/b]
      [b]How are they spending V-day?[/b] 200 words MAX

Murdoc Niccals

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Luxiat Valentines Adopt 2: Chibi Candy

Postby hugs100 » Sat Feb 10, 2018 4:18 am

Username;
Luxiat Name;
Gender;
How are they spending V-day? 200 words MAX

WIP
~WOOT WOOT~

ImageImage
Hey there! My name is Hugs! I came up with this name because, well, I really like hugs! Naturally I'm a happy person, always joyful, clumsy, and excited about anything and everything. I'm very friendly and won't bite. I love hearing other people's opinions and getting to know the person itself! So, don't be afraid to be my friend! I don't have a life so please PM whenever!
stay awesome people!!
hugs100

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby darkjellies » Sat Feb 10, 2018 5:40 am

ImageImage
Username; Darkjellies
Luxiat Name; Adorea (prononced Adore-a)
Gender; Female
How are they spending V-day? Adorea looked around her house, sighing. It was decorated with what looked like 100 pounds of lace, 10 000 hearts and 10 containers of sparkles. Just then there was a knock on the door. Adorea raced to answer the door. "Holly! It's so nice to see you. Want a candy heart?" Adorea grabbed a giant bowl filled with candy hearts and offered it to her friend Holly. Holly stared at Adorea, her mouth hanging open. "What? Do I have chocolate on my face?" "No.. Your outfit." Holly said. Adorea looked at her pink valentines outfit, complete with lace, sequins, jewels and hearts. "Oh.. I forgot I was wearing this.." Adorea and Holly both laughed. "Well, come on. You're the last guest to arrive." Adorea lead Holly down a hallway and then down the stairs, into the basement. The room was even more valentines day themed then the rest of the house. It also had a disco ball and a banquet table, with pink cupcakes, candy hearts, valentines punch, cinnamon hearts and heart shaped cookies. The DJ played songs on request and the dance floor was packed with kids and adults alike. Holly smiled."Well, let's party!" And that's what they did.
ImageImage
Last edited by darkjellies on Sat Feb 17, 2018 11:38 am, edited 1 time in total.

...SEA OF STARS  ──
┌   ──   ──   ┘ ██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
....Image
Hey, I'm Darkjellies,
If you need anyone to talk to,
my pms are always open.
Have a good day!

──────────────────────
.......||- Signature Credit -||....

 ──   ──
- -
──────────────────────
There's a thin line
separating weird and
beautiful and that
line is covered in jellyfish.
Jellyfish are survivors
of everything that
ever happened to
everyone else.

──────────────────────

..██████████

STRANGE AND DEEP

darkjellies

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Light Bringer » Sat Feb 17, 2018 10:02 am

Username; Light Bringer
Luxiat Name; Eve
Gender; Female
How are they spending V-day? Eve stretched out, letting out a relieved sigh as her stiff joints were slowly soothed. She trotted into the kitched and looked at the calendar. "Yes! Valentines day!" She said eagerly, wagging her small tail. She turned around and proceeded to do what she did every Valentines day, grab the biggest bowl of assorted candy that she own, lock herself in her room and binge watch romantic comedies.

The truth was, she never really had a Valentine and she had grown to love her own little tradition. Maybe in the future she would find someone to do this with her. She always thought about that. Dreamt about it. Finding the perfect someone. But she had never really tried to go out and look for anyone, the thing was she didn't feel lonely but she didn't real complete either. Maybe all that would change, just...not right now. Eve was quite content with her candies.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

xxxxxxxx
LIGHTS OFF
xxxxxxxx

Light Bringer

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Murdoc Niccals » Thu Feb 22, 2018 8:48 am

Light Bringer wrote:Username; Light Bringer
Luxiat Name; Eve
Gender; Female
How are they spending V-day? Eve stretched out, letting out a relieved sigh as her stiff joints were slowly soothed. She trotted into the kitched and looked at the calendar. "Yes! Valentines day!" She said eagerly, wagging her small tail. She turned around and proceeded to do what she did every Valentines day, grab the biggest bowl of assorted candy that she own, lock herself in her room and binge watch romantic comedies.

The truth was, she never really had a Valentine and she had grown to love her own little tradition. Maybe in the future she would find someone to do this with her. She always thought about that. Dreamt about it. Finding the perfect someone. But she had never really tried to go out and look for anyone, the thing was she didn't feel lonely but she didn't real complete either. Maybe all that would change, just...not right now. Eve was quite content with her candies.

You know, I really liked this, same with Darkjellies' post! Though I'll be choosing Light Bringer for this Lux! I really did love the personality aspect you put in here namely for how you could possibly develop it in the community! I hope you stay in Luxiats with Eve!

And, Darkjellies, you'll get 2 Feathers! Enough of em can be turned in for a MYO if you wish!
whoops
I'm gonna make this look good someday
Murdoc Niccals

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Light Bringer » Mon Feb 26, 2018 5:50 pm

Oh my gosh, I only just saw this. Thank you so much! :D I love her so much.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

xxxxxxxx
LIGHTS OFF
xxxxxxxx

Light Bringer

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups