Forum rules
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!

Click here to see the full Art Rules!
Need help using the Oekaki? Check out this Guide to the Oekaki!

A Soldier's Heart by Flicka

Artist Flicka [gallery]
Time spent 2 hours, 31 minutes
Drawing sessions 4
8 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

A Soldier's Heart

Postby Flicka » Sun Feb 04, 2018 6:21 pm

A super old piece I finally got around to finishing; The symbol is the newest addition to it.

The story behind this being, I've always believed that I would likely be placed in the Scouts; For history sakes, however when I took the official test I was placed in the Garrison because my heart lied with protecting my loved ones fiercely.
Symbol (c) AOT
My Wmes~Senegal Zebras~Crownies
ImageImageImage
Now accepting Commissions!
Flicka

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: A Soldier's Heart

Postby Mango30 » Sun Feb 04, 2018 6:54 pm

This is amazing! You drew the roses really well! But I'm curious, what was the official test? I'm trying to find ot but I can't seem to.
Hello! I'm Mango30, but I'm usually just called Mango, Puff or River. Really any of those are fine with me! I am a girl and would prefer the pronouns she/her. I ride horses, English style, and I love drawing and anything with horses! I'm completely obsessed horse adopts on here, so please feel free to tell me about any! I watch anime, Transformers Prime, RiD and a little TFA. The animes I watch are Attack on Titan, Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood, Death Note, Ouran High Host Club, Soul Eater, Fate Apocrypha, and the Seven Deadly Sins. I'm getting into Supernatural, Merlin, and some other shows like The Dragon Prince. This is just some basic information about me, so PM me if you ever want to talk! I'm free pretty much all the time! I don't bite!

Note: I tend to get a little awkward or anxious, which leads me to ask lots of questions. I'm sorry about that, I just tend to doubt myself sometimes!

Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image
Mango30

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Flicka » Sun Feb 04, 2018 6:57 pm

Mango30 wrote:This is amazing! You drew the roses really well! But I'm curious, what was the official test? I'm trying to find ot but I can't seem to.

I'm glad, because flowers are not friends xD To join the 105th Cadet Corps, the quiz is here. http://woobox.com/xacgm2 brought to you by FUNIMATION <3
ImageImageImage
Flicka

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Mango30 » Mon Feb 05, 2018 4:43 am

I took it and holy macaroni! I'm in the Survey Corps! I never knew there was an official quiz! Thank you!
Hello! I'm Mango30, but I'm usually just called Mango, Puff or River. Really any of those are fine with me! I am a girl and would prefer the pronouns she/her. I ride horses, English style, and I love drawing and anything with horses! I'm completely obsessed horse adopts on here, so please feel free to tell me about any! I watch anime, Transformers Prime, RiD and a little TFA. The animes I watch are Attack on Titan, Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood, Death Note, Ouran High Host Club, Soul Eater, Fate Apocrypha, and the Seven Deadly Sins. I'm getting into Supernatural, Merlin, and some other shows like The Dragon Prince. This is just some basic information about me, so PM me if you ever want to talk! I'm free pretty much all the time! I don't bite!

Note: I tend to get a little awkward or anxious, which leads me to ask lots of questions. I'm sorry about that, I just tend to doubt myself sometimes!

Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image
Mango30

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Flicka » Mon Feb 05, 2018 6:41 am

Mango30 wrote:I took it and holy macaroni! I'm in the Survey Corps! I never knew there was an official quiz! Thank you!

Oh yeah, we were even competing against the other corps last year. Your welcome. This year we seem to have squad leaders for our missions out of the three protags. I ended up getting Armin, but im usually not that great at being clever for valentines x3
ImageImageImage
Flicka

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Mango30 » Mon Feb 05, 2018 7:19 am

I also got Armin! So this mission is Valentine's day stuff?

Mango30

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Flicka » Tue Feb 06, 2018 7:43 am

Mango30 wrote:I also got Armin! So this mission is Valentine's day stuff?

Yep we're supposed to make valentines! If you check out there facebook there should be a post about it :D
ImageImageImage
Flicka

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby FauxFeather » Mon Oct 31, 2022 4:09 pm

Flicka wrote:
Mango30 wrote:This is amazing! You drew the roses really well! But I'm curious, what was the official test? I'm trying to find ot but I can't seem to.

I'm glad, because flowers are not friends xD To join the 105th Cadet Corps, the quiz is here. http://woobox.com/xacgm2 brought to you by FUNIMATION <3

It says page not found 😭😭 But I took the loot crate quiz instead and got Survey Corps, though I thought I'd get Garrison since I chose evacuation over fighting titans.
…ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ.. Image Image #LOVEBERKSHIRE (collecting ≠ hoarding)

I wanna collect all pets from 2014 onwards, and all rats from every year.
Give me advice/feedback/criticism on my art!!
Fun fact (I'm freaking hilarious)
also click these stamps for a stamp guide.
ImageImageImageImage

FF's Char Storage

Do NOT trade me. I am on a CS break for the foreseeable future. I shall only log on for finishing my current pending commissions on Oekaki, do NOT send me trades.
Update: I won't be on for longer than I thought.
FauxFeather

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me