Forum rules
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!
Click here to see the full Art Rules!

Longneck #6 Adopt! by ThePaintedPitBull

Based on Click to view
Artist ThePaintedPitBull [gallery]
Time spent 37 minutes
Drawing sessions 2
4 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Longneck #6 Adopt!

Postby ThePaintedPitBull » Sun Feb 04, 2018 1:47 pm

Hey there!

Here's a common little Longneck for Adopt!

This one is going to be a one week competition. You just answer the questions of the form, but fancying up the form is encouraged as I like to see how you all style it! :D

Here's the form for you!

Code: Select all
Username:
Longneck Name:
Longneck Gender:
Longneck Rarity: Common
Describe Their Personality:
Tell Me a Story About Them:
Anything else?:

I hope you all like them and I can't wait to read your entries!

painted or pitbull
my loves
longnecks and dr.pepper
ThePaintedPitBull

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Longneck #6 Adopt!

Postby silvermahogany » Mon Feb 05, 2018 12:37 am

Username: SlipTheLunurox
Longneck Name: Cubat
Longneck Gender: Male
Describe Their Personality: cubat is a sweet lil bean. He will always comfort you when you are upset but never really knows what to say so he just keeps nudging you until you start to cheer up. Sometimes he tries to act tougher but then cries when he steps on ants
Tell Me a Story About Them: cubat and his sibling were out gathering the food they needed for the day. All was well until there was a sudden buzzing noise. Curious, cubat turned around to see the biggest, fluffiest bee he could have ever imagined land on his skull. He screamed and started to run around shaking his head to get it off while his sibling just watched and tried not to laugh at him
Anything else?: <3

- DANGEROUS? DANGEROUS FOR WHO!? -

☆ NUMBER 1 BOOTHILL KISSER ‼‼‼‼‼🦅🦅🦅💥💥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥
☆ Silv - He/Him - Genderqueer - Gayest AroAce in the land
☆ Adult
☆ Un-quit for art shops, pls shoot me a dm if you do human art!!
silvermahogany

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby winged-backpack » Mon Feb 05, 2018 12:51 am

Username: winged backpack

Longneck Name: Blanche (French for white, also the name of a character in my favourite play: A Streetcar Named Desire)

Longneck Gender: Female

Describe Their Personality: She is an ambivert. She can be shy around new people and incredibly anxious in many situations, but she can also come well out of her shell (or, skull that is) and be the life of the party!

Due to her bright colours, she was abandoned soon after she was born as her parents felt that her unusual colours would only attract predators, and they didn't want to endanger her siblings or themselves. They left her behind with a small amount of food and some shelter in the form of a low-growing bush. She spent many days hidden completely, until she ran out of food and was completely parched for water. Blanche just could not work up the courage to venture out from her safe place, until one day she saw a very young bird trying to fly.

She watched as the bird hopped carefully to the very edge of the branch on which it's nest was perched. The bird stretched out its wings and flapped as hard as it could, and jumped. It was airborne for only a few seconds before it lost courage and fell. Blanche panicked and ran out to see if the bird was okay. It seemed discouraged, and was too small to get back to its nest.

Carefully, Blanche lifted the bird to sit on her skull. When she was sure that he was sitting comfortably between the horns, she began to stand up on her back legs and climb to the nest. It wasn't very far off the ground, but with her tiny paws, she couldn't quite grip the bark with enough force to climb. She reached the very tips of her toes and stretched her snout up until the end of her skull was just inches away from the branch.

The bird realised what she was doing and began to hop up the bridge of Blanche's nose until he only had to jump a bit to reach it. It tried but toppled back down and fell in a heap on the horns of Blanche's skull again.

She gave the bird a squeak of encouragement as it tried again. This time, as he balanced on the edge of her skull, he stretched out his wings and flew the small distance to the branch and landed squarely on his tiny talons. The bird twittered and hopped around in excitement and thanks, as Blanche realised that she didn't have to be afraid of the outside world anymore. If this bird could trust a giant, bright mammal like her to not eat him and instead be helpful, then she could trust the huge, dark forest to keep her safe and sound.

Anything else?: I love this species, so thank you for the opportunity!
xxxxxAND I
THE PUMPKIN
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
call me devon or dev (i'm a mess and so is my gender
they/them pronouns) I love Harry Potter, Star Wars,
and Tim Burton films. Birthday is 27th October ^^

Feel free to PM me about anything!

intj, chaotic neutral, ravenclaw, scorpio

my art shop//also I'm writing a book (16+)

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
winged-backpack

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ThePaintedPitBull » Mon Feb 05, 2018 10:11 am

Bump! :D

painted or pitbull
my loves
longnecks and dr.pepper
ThePaintedPitBull

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ThePaintedPitBull » Tue Feb 06, 2018 10:49 am

painted or pitbull
my loves
longnecks and dr.pepper
ThePaintedPitBull

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ThePaintedPitBull » Tue Feb 06, 2018 4:42 pm

painted or pitbull
my loves
longnecks and dr.pepper
ThePaintedPitBull

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ThePaintedPitBull » Wed Feb 07, 2018 3:06 pm

painted or pitbull
my loves
longnecks and dr.pepper
ThePaintedPitBull

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ThePaintedPitBull » Sun Feb 11, 2018 10:44 am

Bump! Ends in one hour!

painted or pitbull
my loves
longnecks and dr.pepper
ThePaintedPitBull

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ThePaintedPitBull » Sun Feb 11, 2018 12:15 pm

winged-backpack wrote:
Username: winged backpack

Longneck Name: Blanche (French for white, also the name of a character in my favourite play: A Streetcar Named Desire)

Longneck Gender: Female

Describe Their Personality: She is an ambivert. She can be shy around new people and incredibly anxious in many situations, but she can also come well out of her shell (or, skull that is) and be the life of the party!

Due to her bright colours, she was abandoned soon after she was born as her parents felt that her unusual colours would only attract predators, and they didn't want to endanger her siblings or themselves. They left her behind with a small amount of food and some shelter in the form of a low-growing bush. She spent many days hidden completely, until she ran out of food and was completely parched for water. Blanche just could not work up the courage to venture out from her safe place, until one day she saw a very young bird trying to fly.

She watched as the bird hopped carefully to the very edge of the branch on which it's nest was perched. The bird stretched out its wings and flapped as hard as it could, and jumped. It was airborne for only a few seconds before it lost courage and fell. Blanche panicked and ran out to see if the bird was okay. It seemed discouraged, and was too small to get back to its nest.

Carefully, Blanche lifted the bird to sit on her skull. When she was sure that he was sitting comfortably between the horns, she began to stand up on her back legs and climb to the nest. It wasn't very far off the ground, but with her tiny paws, she couldn't quite grip the bark with enough force to climb. She reached the very tips of her toes and stretched her snout up until the end of her skull was just inches away from the branch.

The bird realised what she was doing and began to hop up the bridge of Blanche's nose until he only had to jump a bit to reach it. It tried but toppled back down and fell in a heap on the horns of Blanche's skull again.

She gave the bird a squeak of encouragement as it tried again. This time, as he balanced on the edge of her skull, he stretched out his wings and flew the small distance to the branch and landed squarely on his tiny talons. The bird twittered and hopped around in excitement and thanks, as Blanche realised that she didn't have to be afraid of the outside world anymore. If this bird could trust a giant, bright mammal like her to not eat him and instead be helpful, then she could trust the huge, dark forest to keep her safe and sound.

Anything else?: I love this species, so thank you for the opportunity!

Congrats!! She’s all yours :D

painted or pitbull
my loves
longnecks and dr.pepper
ThePaintedPitBull

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby winged-backpack » Sun Feb 11, 2018 11:26 pm

Thank you so much! I'll have to draw her when I get home (I'm in new york, about 3000 miles from home :lol:)
xxxxxAND I
THE PUMPKIN
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
call me devon or dev (i'm a mess and so is my gender
they/them pronouns) I love Harry Potter, Star Wars,
and Tim Burton films. Birthday is 27th October ^^

Feel free to PM me about anything!

intj, chaotic neutral, ravenclaw, scorpio

my art shop//also I'm writing a book (16+)

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
winged-backpack

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me