Forum rules
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!
Click here to see the full Art Rules!

THE STOMPING GROUNDS - Hosting Post by Discter

Artist Discter [gallery]
Time spent 26 minutes
Drawing sessions 1
3 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Versions of this drawing that people have created recently

THE STOMPING GROUNDS - Hosting Post

Postby Discter » Sat Feb 03, 2018 2:53 pm

This post is still a wip, but, there is something here! I will be hosting events related to Kalons (since it has Kalon prizes, and was originally intended for the Kalon community), but, one of the events is making native species/plants to a world! Once those species are made, they will be drawn here, and they will be adopted out! Feel free to mark.

This world will have a pirate gang, and I will tell about them, a bit about the world, and then the events I have planned!

About the gang:

- Has no name yet, as I want people to vote.
- Has about 20 or so ships in the entire fleet.
- 3 heavy shooters, 5 light ships, and the rest are normal battle ships.
- They have a pirate king/queen, who commands the entire fleet.
- The ships are all stationed out, and not together usually.
- They have a captain per ship, a first mate, and then a second mate, with about ten+ crew mates after that, depending on size of ship. Light ships usually have 10 or less Kals on board, while heavy shooters can have up to thirty or so Kals on deck at a time.
- They have taken over an archipelagos, and made their own nation. Refugees, retired pirates, thieves, and the whole lot are welcome on the islands, as long as they respect their neighbors and the crew.
- The gang goes about raiding normal ships, battle ships, and event ports.
- Any and all Kals welcome, as long as you don't betray the crew and respect whomever is above you.

World Ideas:

- One big continent, with a mountain chain splitting it in half
- Has a bunch of tiny islands on the east side of the continent
- Has two smaller continents on the west side, with another to the south that has a lot of islands their as well.
- Many nations rule the land, and many sending off their ilk to colonize the islands and take stuff over.

Plans:

Alright, now that that is over, here are my ideas and what will happen!

- Vote to decide pirate crew name, winner who suggested name will get a Kalon edit.
- Design the flag, winner will get something
- Pirates added to crew.
- World name voted, winner who suggested name will get a Kalon edit.
- You or your partner(s) will then come together to make the landscape of this world! Where is the desert, or is there none? Are there any grasslands, forests? Are there lava planes and volcanoes? Dormant volcanoes? What is the weather like? The lines of this world will be given to you, and it is up to you to color and explain! The winner(s) will be given a common myo.
- A group project will be made, anywhere from 2 - 10 people can come together to make up nations. In this contest, you must decide this about your nation: The current leader, the history, the culture, and famous sites. You and your partners must make allies or enemies of each others nations, and if there is any wars going on now, or if any wars happened in the past. Basically, you must decide the history of the planet. So... who is your nations ally or enemy in your group? The group who wins will each receive an common myo per person.
- Next, the patron gods of the lands must be decided. You may work alone, or pair up. You shall be deciding which nation/area of the world worships which god(s), why they do so, and designing what the god(s) looks like. The winner(s) will be given a standard myo, or edits.
- Native plants/animals shall be decided, with the winner(s) given a standard myo, and edits as well.
- Festivals must be had of course! You can pair up or work alone, but you must decide the festivals each nation has! Why do they have the festival, what it means to the people, and what happens at the festival. The winners will be awarded with a standard myo.
- This will be hosted in created pets, and those who came up with the native species ideas will be able to draw them there, and adopt them out!!

And after all that is done, you get to put your Kals in that universe!

Staff:

Moderator/Helper - Graceymc96

Available Adopts:

soon

Current Events:

soon

Rules

- No bullying, harassment, etc.
- Obey CS rules.
- Respect staff.
- Respect event rules.
Last edited by Discter on Sat Mar 24, 2018 8:47 am, edited 9 times in total.
i sold the devil my soul but he didn't know i never had one to begin with
Discter

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: THE STOMPING GROUNDS - Hosting Post

Postby heroloid » Sat Feb 03, 2018 3:19 pm

Whats with that weird )-( thing - if this isnt allowed i will take it down ^^