Time spent 9 seconds
Drawing sessions 1
2 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Iᴛᴏᴜ Kᴀᴛsᴜᴍɪ— #32

Postby guil » Sun Jan 28, 2018 7:18 am

Profile is a work in progress!
<=======================================>

name—
      Itou Katsumi // itou - 伊藤 ; literally "this wisteria", may denote connection to the fujiwara clan ;; katsumi - 克己 ; "self-controlled"
    basics—
      he/him ; male ; 17 [feb 2]
    personality [categorical]—
      INFJ-T ;;
      16ᴘᴇʀsᴏɴᴀʟɪᴛɪᴇs wrote:“the advocate personality type is very rare, making up less than one percent of the population, but they nonetheless leave their mark on the world. as members of the diplomat role group, advocates have an inborn sense of idealism and morality, but what sets them apart is that they are not idle dreamers, but people capable of taking concrete steps to realize their goals and make a lasting positive impact.”

introverted individuals prefer solitary activities and get exhausted by social interaction. they tend to be quite sensitive to external stimulation (e.g. sound, sight or smell) in general.”

“intuitive individuals are very imaginative, open-minded and curious. they prefer novelty over stability and focus on hidden meanings and future possibilities.”

feeling individuals are sensitive and emotionally expressive. they are more empathic and less competitive than thinking types, and focus on social harmony and cooperation.”

judging individuals are decisive, thorough and highly organized. they value clarity, predictability and closure, preferring structure and planning to spontaneity.”

“turbulent (-T) individuals are self-conscious and sensitive to stress. they are likely to experience a wide range of emotions and to be success-driven, perfectionistic and eager to improve.”

1w2 ;;
      typewatch enneagram wrote:“ones have the strongest inner critic of all types and justify their moral authority to "point out the right way" by constantly putting more effort into being good or virtuous than others. due to their strict superego there is no type that feels as guilty for being "bad" and harder on themselves to be perfectly good. they are not just conscientious disciplined competent and reliable people who hold themselves accountable to do what they are supposed to do. they go further in the self-control department by continually repressing their "dirty" desires and restricting their indulgences. the more self-control they consistently maintain the more upright they are and the more they've earned both their right to point out how things should be and their duty to hold their environment as well as themselves to ideals.”

“in the lower to average levels of health ones have unrealistic notions of moral purity and self-control that are unattainable. this leads them to having secret indulgences such that their uprightness seems more than it is. ones seeing their own hypocrisy makes them redouble their efforts only to fail again. as ones get healthier there is more consistency between what they practice and what they preach because their unrealistic moral standards have paradoxically loosened. they realize breaking some rules are okay and it's okay to cut loose a bit. philosophically speaking the growth path for ones involves eschewing their moral purism in favor of some type of moral humanism.”

extras—
      entry ;;
      saikyouiku wrote:
      ImagexImagexImage
      username;; saikyouiku
      name;; Katsumi. // 克己 ; "self-controlled"
      gender;; male.

why do they cry?
        There's an unspeakable amount of misfortune that plagues the world, be it tragedy, betrayal, or death; for every downfall there's grief. Grief over what could have been, what's been lost, what's been done wrong. Most times it's subtle, a brief crestfallen atmosphere that's swept away as quickly at it set in. But, these feelings are the result of a mistake, and mistakes, they won't do.

Katsumi strives for perfection— It's been hammered into his mind since birth that he must excel, that every failure is proof he's broken and terrible and flawed beyond repair. Every slip up seen makes the boy hitch his breath, his eyes sting, and he has to choke down the urge to yell at himself for crying in front of others because that just compounds onto the other inadequacies. Most times, bottling these feelings defuses the impending disaster. But without treatment, wounds fester, as do those sickened humors, grievances and guilts, and inevitably they broil up and hot tears run down his face. Katsumi hates these emotions, for they deny him from the idealized existence pressed upon him by his family and peers; to live is to be flawed, but that's a truth he cannot accept.

[200/200]

aesthetic ;;
guil

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me