Username: loverbie
Name: rushudi el-parsa
Disney gif: above/below
Disney character: rajah

x
x
x

─────────────────────────────────────────────────────
rushudi, often nicknamed ru, is definitely the mom friend. being born in the month of may, she is a t
taurus, and lives up to her title. her number one priority is making sure that her friends and family ar
e okay, and whenever they show any sign of discomfort or unhappiness she is instantly concerned (sh
own in the bottom gif.) it isn't unlikely that she will lash out at anyone who harms her or anyone she
loves; she is very protective and sometimes gets caught up in the game of vengeance. she is definitel
y one to hold grudges, moreso if whatever the person did affected her friends or family. she enjoys s
pending time with her friends, whether it be telling jokes or praising each other's achievements, it is
never a dull moment when rushudi is around. (shown in the top gif)

favorite song | favorite accessory | favorite dish
besides being a protective friend, there is another reason why rushudi is referred to as "mom." a few
years ago, ru was on one of her regular walks through the forest. on these trips she would usually bri
ng home a bird or rodent that she had found injured along the path. one of her many hobbies was nu
rsing young animals back to health. but never did she think that she would find a human child. mindi
ng her own business as she wandered about beneath the trees, she heard a baby's wail. expecting it t
o be a kitten of some sort, rushudi decided to go see what was the matter. she came across a small b
asket, a pink satin cloth laying over whatever was inside. picking it up with her beak, rushudi was sta
rtled by her findings; a little girl, probably only several months old, stared back at her with the brigh
test of eyes. the baby giggled, grabbing a bit of the fur around ru's neck. rushudi instantly fell in love,
gently placing the blanket over the child, although left it below her neck so she could keep an eye on
the child's face. picking the basket up, she quickly made her way home.

rpnt watts ; polyfrag DID system

it/they

apex legends || icon (c) tinivy @ tumblr
watts

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups