Artist 76heart [gallery]
Time spent 4 hours, 11 minutes
Drawing sessions 2
5 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Turquoise Munchkin Pillowtail - Adopted

Postby 76heart » Wed Jan 24, 2018 4:03 pm

owned by stormserpent
What is a Pillowtail?
A Pillowtail is a Puma like creature with horns and an EXTREMELY fluffy tail, They are passionate creatures and very loving. If you don't love them they'll make you love them!! They also can go in freezng weather and are very nice too all animals, they even gain enough love and respect for a certain animal or creature they could befriend them as a pet or yet if their bond is so strong they can communicate with each other and they come in many shapes, colors and sizes! so keep and eye out for these lovable fluff balls as they are now released into our world to spread happiness and love!
welp, i meant for this to be more swirly and elegant but it took a straighter turn, so here we are! it also reminds me of a butterfly once again and i'm not sure if that means anything but anyway, i hope you all enjoy this one!
now, to win this one, tell me their personality! make them a story, make them someone, make them into the pillowtail they were meant to be and give them some life!

edits
rare: munchkin, shorter tail

as always, if you win this, and would like to be added or see the hex codes, please tell me
add all the extras and prettying up you'd like!
ends January 28th
Code: Select all
[size=85][center][b]username:[/b]
[b]pillowtail's name:[/b]
[b]gender:[/b]
[b]personality:[/b]
[/center][/size]
Last edited by 76heart on Tue Jan 30, 2018 6:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.
76heart

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Turquoise Munchkin Pillowtail - OPEN

Postby McShmalex » Wed Jan 24, 2018 6:58 pm

username:
McShmalex
pillowtail's name:
Yenev
personality:
Yen is very shy, choosing to stay in bed, curled up with a good video or show to enjoy with a friend. He's talkative once you get him going on something he enjoys. He loves watching theory videos on alternate reality games, and really enjoys trying to figure out the message the creator is trying to send through mysterious codes and messages.
xx♕ ━━ if lightning is the
concerned about the trees ━━ ♕
━━━━━━[★]━━━━━━
Hi, I'm Alex! I love to roleplay
and trade, so don't hesitate to
shoot me a trade or a pm about
an rp I might be interested in!

Alex's OCs - link - credit - link - link
━━━━━━[★]━━━━━━
McShmalex

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Gadgetrocks » Thu Jan 25, 2018 8:18 am

username: Gadgetrocks
pillowtail's name: Aponi (Native American for butterfly!)
personality: Kind, daring, slightly shy around new people but outgoing around friends, Aponi enjoys cataloging butterfly species, watching Star Wars movies, and running around in the rain. She hates getting coughs, seeing poor homeless creatures she can't help, and dried blood.
She does Karate and self defense, and is now a black belt in both.
"Just because I'm small doesn't mean I'm weak"
:Knifehand strikes person who said she was weak:
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
┌────────────┐

Gadget/Tic Tac - he/they/she - adult

Just a little guy!! Very very into my OCs rn
Not super active

└────────────┘
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
┌────────────┐
coding art credit
link My Toyhouse
My DeviantArt

└────────────┘
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
Gadgetrocks

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Cody

Postby StormSerpent » Thu Jan 25, 2018 11:16 am

username
stormserpent

pillowtail's name
Cody

personality

on the outside

Cody is an easygoing, pretty chill guy, it seems impossible to hurt his feelings, because he's never sad or upset about anything,
this causes a lot of teasing and taunts, but he just shrugs and meanders off, he also always knows what he's doing and takes charge in a rough spot

on the inside
Cody is a very sensitive pillowtail, even the smallest insult crushes him and make him want to cry, but he doesn't show it because he's scared nobody will be friends with him if he does, he spends all of his alone time in tears, due to others trying to crush his hard shell, he's also fairly paraniod and he's always really confused, seeing as he's not super bright, he also hates being the center of attention, which is one reason he made himself who everyone thinks he is.

hobbies

Cody does like writing it's his escape from the real world, he is a bestseller, but goes under a fake name to avoid attention, his books are bestsellers, but no one has the out who has written them yet, he writes fantasy novels, about everything

he also does some beekeeping, he's very good with bees and very rarely get's stung, it's one of the few things that doesn't scare him, besides the honey is delicious, he's also not too scared of physical injuries in general, the words sting more than the bees

he doesn't just write he also loves reading books! but being a writer he can appreciate the love an time that goes into each and every book, each and every sentence, and every word.

friends

Myst
Myst is also his friend since he was very very small, seeing as she's his sister, but she also kind of like "whatever" with him
he looks up to her and shows her everything

Chip
Chip has always been nice to Cody since the were tiny, since before he built his outer walls
he shares the books he writes with her, and drops the act with her

Sweet
Sweet is very kind to Cody, she treats him well and knows he's not as brave as he seems
he still acts braver then he is and hasn't told her how weak he really is, she knows the books are by him and reads them at the library

Last edited by StormSerpent on Mon Jan 29, 2018 1:00 pm, edited 12 times in total.
awkward, autistic, adhd, anxiety, aroace, agender, artist, alliteration

any pronouns
my toyhouse is stormserpent, you can credit me here or there
StormSerpent

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby itherin » Thu Jan 25, 2018 11:22 am

username: Mystic~
pillowtail's name: Surge
personality:

Wip
itherin

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby emporio! » Thu Jan 25, 2018 2:54 pm

◈ username ◈
crispy richard

◈ pillowtail's name ◈
bluebird

◈ gender ◈
male

◈ personality ◈
he's kind of awkward, sometimes, and doesn't always know what to say or do
during social interactions. he likes making terrible dad jokes, baking, playing really
old gameboy games, and doodling bugs and flowers in his sketchbook. he often
complains (loudly and excessively) about being short but secretly enjoys still being
small enough to fit in blanket forts.
about • he/him
emporio!

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Lucky_Gray » Fri Jan 26, 2018 1:03 pm

username: Lucky_Gray
pillowtail's name: Koro (Inspired by the song Korobushka)
personality:
Koro is the mom of the group. He always takes cares of his friends, and chooses each one carefully. He even has the mom instincts,
knowing what to do in crazy situations and how to comfort people who are in grief. If he even sees one of his friends in any kind of pain, he'll help them through it and beat up anyone caused that pain, unless it was an accident. Besides that, he's pretty laid back and enjoys nature often. Music and art are his passion.

Last edited by Lucky_Gray on Sun Jan 28, 2018 6:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ImageImageImage
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image

If you want to trade for any of my pets in locked groups, please message me and we can work something out

[Temporary Close]
Lucky_Gray

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby cyberdragon725 » Fri Jan 26, 2018 4:32 pm

username:
pillowtail's name:

Res omg
xxxx my fren
xcreaterazoralexhowl
xbettajamesmiloyugi
xblutengu
xxx x COLLEGE‼‼‼
x blu helped coding siggg.
xxxxxx ^Precious Blu Bean
━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━
━ ⭐ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ 🌑 ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ⭐ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━
x To Do ::
✁ Full time job! Growin up
✃ plz send help
✁ Make adopts
✃ Update that toyhouse
✃ Do your gosh darn homework
✃ Stop failing college
✃ HMU if you need a toyhouse code
✃ Anxious as heck, but I'm still here so there's that
✃ Comissions are open, feel free to pm me

━ ⭐ ━ ━ ━ ━ 🌑 ━ ━ ━ ━ ⭐ ━x
My Website - TH - DA - The Tribe
cyberdragon725

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Turquoise Munchkin Pillowtail - Adopted

Postby 76heart » Tue Jan 30, 2018 6:21 pm

ahhhhh thank you all so much for entering! you all gave such awesome personalities and just ahhh thank you, it's always so amazing to see how people would bring to life one of my designs, I love it <3
and, before I say the winner, everyone who does not win and has a completed form, will get five honorable mentions!
but, now, it is time to say who gets this bab, and congratulations stormserpent, Cody is yours my dear! as always, your art was simply gorgeous and it really shows the time and care you put into this. I also probably relate to him a little too much, whoops

with the winner said though, that means, Lucky_Gray, crispy richard, Gadgetrocks, and McShmalex all receive 5 Honorable Mentions!
@McShmalex can I just say how unique a name I feel Yenev is? it also just sounds really cool, and I really like how said he likes watching theory videos on alternate reality games and enjoys figuring out the code. it's a thing I don't think many would think of, and videos of people trying to figure out such things can definitely be really interesting.
@Gadgetrocks ahhhhhhh I love the name Aponi, and how it means butterfly, and how it's Native American. her personality is really awesome too, and I like how she does karate and self defense. those, and most specifics you mentioned are also things I don't see people choose for little traits and hobbies often either! the end bit made me laugh a tad as well ahh ^-^
@crispy richard I would love to be friends with the one you created honestly, and the dad jokes and secretly loving being small enough to fit in blanket forts are amazing, a+ 10/10. really everything is great, and once again I feel really different to what I see a lot in adopts, and I really like it. I could relate to some too honestly.
@Lucky_Gray that art is beautiful, I love it. I love the mom friend bit too, everyone needs a good mom friend that is laid back and likes some snazzy tunes and artwork

v images and spacing removed so it didn't get super long v
stormserpent wrote:
username
stormserpent
pillowtail's name
Cody
personality

on the outside

Cody is an easygoing, pretty chill guy, it seems impossible to hurt his feelings, because he's never sad or upset about anything,
this causes a lot of teasing and taunts, but he just shrugs and meanders off, he also always knows what he's doing and takes charge in a rough spot

on the inside
Cody is a very sensitive pillowtail, even the smallest insult crushes him and make him want to cry, but he doesn't show it because he's scared nobody will be friends with him if he does, he spends all of his alone time in tears, due to others trying to crush his hard shell, he's also fairly paraniod and he's always really confused, seeing as he's not super bright, he also hates being the center of attention, which is one reason he made himself who everyone thinks he is.

hobbies

Cody does like writing it's his escape from the real world, he is a bestseller, but goes under a fake name to avoid attention, his books are bestsellers, but no one has the out who has written them yet, he writes fantasy novels, about everything

he also does some beekeeping, he's very good with bees and very rarely get's stung, it's one of the few things that doesn't scare him, besides the honey is delicious, he's also not too scared of physical injuries in general, the words sting more than the bees

he doesn't just write he also loves reading books! but being a writer he can appreciate the love an time that goes into each and every book, each and every sentence, and every word.

friends

Myst
Myst is also his friend since he was very very small, seeing as she's his sister, but she also kind of like "whatever" with him
he looks up to her and shows her everything
Chip
Chip has always been nice to Cody since the were tiny, since before he built his outer walls
he shares the books he writes with her, and drops the act with her
Sweet
Sweet is very kind to Cody, she treats him well and knows he's not as brave as he seems
he still acts braver then he is and hasn't told her how weak he really is, she knows the books are by him and reads them at the library
76heart

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Turquoise Munchkin Pillowtail - Adopted

Postby Lucky_Gray » Tue Jan 30, 2018 11:23 pm

Congrats!
ImageImageImage
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image

If you want to trade for any of my pets in locked groups, please message me and we can work something out

[Temporary Close]
Lucky_Gray

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me