│█
│█
│█

SINCLAIR⠀⠀⠀━━━━⠀⠀━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━⠀⠀⠀「 DIES IRAE
USERNAME⠀⠀⠀tharrot
NAME⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀ sinclair
GENDER⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ male

LOCUS
⠀⠀⠀⠀ it's not that he prefers isolation, that would simply be a misunderstanding; rather, he fell in love with it.
⠀⠀ his happy place wasn't flashy or anything of that sort. it wasn't much to look at for a first glance, a roughly
⠀⠀ constructed wooden structure without any particular or striking features. yet, even then, it meant so much
⠀⠀ more to him. ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀for him, happiness was his desk.

⠀⠀⠀his desk was simply a gateway to other worlds. from his desk, he raised his quill pen and let his mind drift
⠀⠀⠀ off. one moment, he was sitting in front of his workspace, the next moment, in the sky, dancing amongst
⠀the dragons and fairies, reciting old forgotten hymns of the gods who had once reigned over all flora & fauna,
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀and perhaps elsewhere, revered as a hero of justice amongst the wartorn countries.

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀at other times, he was a child of misfortune, who, having taken in all of the world's evil, sought to so
⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀desperately make sense of old ideals that had long betrayed him.

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ it was possible for sinclair to be both the world's savior and the antichrist, for if he had willed for it,
⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀ then, it was simply regarded as the will of the world. he was undeniably god, given a pen and paper.

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀even in his own powerlessness of reality, he simply detached himself from the world and revolted
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀against its superficial ideals of the world of appearances.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxImage
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxart by littlelies

WRITER
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ sinclair is a writer, one who weaves reality into tales of fantasy.
⠀⠀ he, who had once abandoned the world chose to reconcile with it once more.

⠀⠀ ⠀ through his writing, he struggles to find a sense of self, creating endless stories of countless depictions
⠀⠀ of himself: as a hero of justice, as the perpetrator and evildoer, or even as a character who had long ago
⠀⠀ given in to the external locus of the world.

⠀⠀⠀ for him, writing was the only way to express himself, sinclair's countless reflections and personalities.
⠀⠀ they were all him. every character he had breathed life and flesh into, they were all in some way, him.
⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀this was his only way of communicating with the world, to the world he once loved.

xxxxxxxxxxxImage
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxart by finch

OTHER / NOTES
- in love w/ hiyorin's lilina
- nickname: ecclair
- friends w/ finch's sero
- formal/classy fashion sense
- german
- fav animals: sheeps
yuketsu

My pets
My items