Commission by Maddy by redtruck

Based on Click to view
Artist redtruck [gallery]
Time spent 1 minute, 21 seconds
Drawing sessions 2
3 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Commission by Maddy

Postby redtruck » Mon Jan 22, 2018 1:58 am

Thank you so much! They're all fantastic. I will be naming them shortly <3 I've set off to get 5 of my friends to name them! I'll be naming #6

✗ |① Cain| ✗
•Male
•Cain isn't necessarily shy, he just isn't a people person. He days are either spent alone or with one of his siblings, usually not Bluegrass or Koda due to their vibrant personalities. He also has an unexplained for octopi and insects, but it's not something he tells to others. Loves to build telescopes and other random knick-knacks.
•Asexual

✈ |② Bluegrass| ✈
•Male
•Bluegrass, unlike the majority of his siblings, is the most extroverted and friendly individual most say they've ever seen. He's usually out and about making new friends and always keeps a close few by his side. He listens to a ton of music, mainly jazz. Bluegrass spends basically all of his time locally with friends and aspires to travel the world. Cries to lots of cheesy rom-coms.
•Pansexual

☂ |③ Droplett| ☂
•Male
•Droplett, like his brother Triton, is relatively shy. Although in his spare time, he can often be found doing exercise and other sporty activities (especially swimming), he also enjoys observing nature. Being out in nature keeps him calm, and he really enjoys plants. He's a big fan of botany. Sings in the rain when alone. Somehow a lot of people like him but he doesn't understand and is just super shy and confused.
•Bisexual
Piece of Droplett humanized (Done by my wife; she isn't on site); And another; and a litte doodle

☁ |④ Triton| ☁
•Male
•Triton's shy and perceptive; he often keeps to himself and observes before making any serious actions. He prefers calming sounds, like the waves, and feels more at ease with good friends and family. Not too keen on making friends, but he does enjoy simple, light-hearted conversation. Collects candles, charms, and crystals.
•Homosexual

☢ |⑤ Koda| ☢
•Female
•Koda is outgoing and likes to make friends, but no good ones. She likes to make people think she trusts them, but she doesn't really trust anyone. She's a pathological liar; most of what she says is made up. She only trusts siblings with her secrets, and sometimes not even them. Enjoys long conversations and loud sounds, like rock music. Never goes anywhere alone.
•Heterosexual

✦ |⑥ Velise| ✦
•Female
•Velise is extremely sassy and has fantastic hygiene. She spends a majority of her time keeping an eye on her younger siblings, making sure they don't get into too much trouble and defending them if need be it. While appearing the be beautiful and civilized, she can fight like a pro. She hates eating meat, and will gladly take vegetables over other food items. Wants to be an architect.
•Bisexual

rome
he/xe/it/they
est

redtruck

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me