standard- hair, shine
    common- tail
    uncommon- fur, ears, tongue

3/3 breeding slots

name:: oscar
    sexuality:: pansexual (no preference)
    myers briggs:: INFP
      introverted - intuitive - feeling - prospecting
      INFP personalities are true idealists, always looking for the hint of good in even the worst of people and events, searching for ways to make things better. While they may be perceived as calm, reserved, or even shy, INFPs have an inner flame and passion that can truly shine. Comprising just 4% of the population, the risk of feeling misunderstood is unfortunately high for the INFP personality type – but when they find like-minded people to spend their time with, the harmony they feel will be a fountain of joy and inspiration. (source)
    personality:: Though it may take a bit for him to open up to you, Oscar is very warm. He's very soft-spoken, but does enjoy socializing and being around friends. He tends to be very observant and a spectacular listener. Oscar is very passionate, a trait that comes in handy in his current job. Though he speaks with a gentle tone, he take his work very seriously. However, he can't remember a time in which he's snapped at someone or purposely made them feel bad. Oscar is ambitious and can be somewhat of a risk taker, but he also knows limits and when he's gone too far.
    (current) occupation:: scientist (though is work is usually discredited)
    au:: dystopian futuristic

no jacket
█ ▐
█ ▐
█ ▐
█ ▐
█ ▐
█ ▐
█ ▐
█ ▐
█ ▐
█ ▐