nr- heterochromia
s- hair, claws, shine

*sparkles are an item*

2/3 breeding slots

name:: Arcadia
    sexuality:: pansexual
    myers briggs:: INTJ
      introverted - intuitive - thinking - judging
      "It’s lonely at the top, and being one of the rarest and most strategically capable personality types, Architects know this all too well. It is often a challenge for them to find like-minded individuals who are able to keep up with their relentless intellectualism and chess-like maneuvering. People with the Architect personality type are imaginative yet decisive, ambitious yet private, amazingly curious, but they do not squander their energy." (source)
    personality:: Though her personality doesn't match the myers briggs test exactly, Arcadia does pride herself on being organized and intellectual. She's quite social, however, she prefers solitude and being alone with her thoughts. Her sense of humour is based mostly on sarcasm. Arcadia is headstrong; her opinions are not easily swayed. Her ideas are based mainly on logic instead of emotion. While this may not make her the most agreeable or well liked kalon, she doesn't care too much. She's quite prideful, but tends to keep it to herself instead of boasting.
    (current) occupation:: sfx makeup artist
    au:: modern

by coffeebean,
    by sixbane
█ ▐
█ ▐
█ ▐
█ ▐
█ ▐
█ ▐
█ ▐
█ ▐