Based on Click to view
Artist NE0N-UMBR30N [gallery]
Time spent 4 minutes
Drawing sessions 1
One person likes this Log in to vote for this drawing

forhest

Postby NE0N-UMBR30N » Wed Jan 10, 2018 5:50 am

my son yes

Forhest is a mean little dude. He tends to be a little hot headed and brash with his actions. He's a liar and seems to lie even when he doesn't mean to. He has a twig he carries around with him all the time and chews on when he's stressed. The twig is strangely like a comfort item and he'll freak out if it's lost or out of site. He would never admit the twig means something to him though if anyone asked.

Forhest holds a very high image of himself and can't stand to be made a fool of or mess up. This means he also seemingly puts others down without meaning to. The tiny wolf has a knack for sneaking and uses that and his small size to his advantage. After all, who can resist a cute little pup making puppy dog eyes?

Forhest works as a traveling merchant who sales his wares as he travels. He doesn't make nor even trade for the items he has-- he steals them. Quite the little con artist, Forhest will have stolen someones goods before they can even bat an eye. He does get caught... a lot. However he's quick on his feet, and this ensures he never has to endure punishment.

Forhest comes from a small town in some mountains. He was raised by his uncle while he lived there, as his parents had died shortly after he was born. His uncle wasn't the best role model wise, but he was a good uncle and did his best to make sure his nephew had a happy life. Forhest got his stealing habits from his uncle's constant thieving in order to keep them both fed.

After his uncle was eventually arrested, Forhest hid to avoid being found. His uncle never let it be known that he was caring for a child, so no one looked for Forhest. Shortly after all was said and done, Forhest took a backpack and left. He's been traveling and selling and stealing to make a living since. He never stays in one place for very long.
icon base by jako-ry on DA and sig art by booplet on TH

N30N - it/he/they
previous username was sylvender

nerd - kalons - UMAs
mods, victorbirdeh and i may sometimes trade
unfairly with each other :0! please don't ban us!

NE0N-UMBR30N

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me