Forum rules
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!
Click here to see the full Art Rules!

Inusashi Adopts - OPEN for posting! by snowdrake

Based on Click to view
Artist snowdrake [gallery]
Time spent 1 hour, 13 minutes
Drawing sessions 6
6 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Versions of this drawing that people have created recently

Inusashi Adopts - OPEN for posting!

Postby snowdrake » Tue Jan 09, 2018 12:06 pm

Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image

General Rules
    > These rules apply to everyone, regardless of who you are!
    > Follow all of CS' rules!
    > You may not create your own Inu! This is a closed species and if I catch anyone creating their own Inus without permission I will press the evil report button O:<
    > Do not steal anyone's Inu, obviously.
    > You may own as many Inus as you like!
    > Be polite toward anyone in this community! Rudeness will not be tolerated and reported immediately!
    > You may not sell or trade your Inu for anything not-Inu-related. Read more about what is and what is not okay when trading Inu stuff [url]here[/url]!
    > You may not edit your Inu's design! You may add items, accessoires or change the expression, however.

Moderator Rules
    Moderators have the permission to give out strikes and they keep the thread ordered.
    > After giving out a strike please contact me, Hinode, about the issue so I can note it down.
    > If a user received three strikes or broke an important rule that may lead to an immediate ban please contact me asap!
    > Moderators may not create their own adopts, unless they are also an artist.

Artist Rules
    > An artist may create as many adopts as they want, however, if they haven't created at keast one adopt per month they may be released from their position as artist. If you know you can't make an adopt for over a month please contact me, Hinode!
    > An artist may create as many regular and common adopts as they please. However, they may only make an uncommon adopt after they made three (3) common adopts and they may only make a rare adopt after they made ten (10) uncommon adopts. Legendary adopts may not be created unless the artist received permission from me first!

Breaking these rules will result in a strike and depending on what rule was broken a temporary ban. If you get three strikes you will be banned permanently from this species. Banned members may not adopt any Inu or be part of any Inu-related thread. Inus owned by a banned user will be put up for re-adoption. Purchased MYOs or Customs will be raffled out.

Staff
    Owner
    Hinode

Creator
    bluewingz

Moderators
    n/y

Artists
    n/y

Guest Artists
    n/y

Archivist
    n/y
Last edited by snowdrake on Sun Jan 14, 2018 7:36 am, edited 13 times in total.
things just got a lot more relaxed for me, I'll be able to be online more often! responses still won't be instant most times, sorry </3
snowdrake

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

About Inusashi

Postby snowdrake » Tue Jan 09, 2018 2:39 pm

What are Inusashi? wrote:
    Inusashi have been created by scientists while researching the genes of different animals. The top goal of them was to find a way to rekombine the genes of different animals and thus create a new species. After several failures of splicing and recombining different areas of the animal's DNAs they finally had success: They created a species that has the body of a dog, the horns of a goat and a mix of a dog's and a llama's fur. After keeping them secret and doing a lot of research on their behavior for a few years they finally introduced them as pets to the public.

Inusashi are a gentle, calm species that has been created by scientists. They are great family pets and serve as service animals in all kinds of areas. Their diet mostly consists of meat but they are definitely capable of digesting any kind of food, even sweets or any kind of pet food. If an Inusashi feels angered, excited, sick or scared their horns will get warm. No one knows why this is the way it is but scientists believe that Inusashi have the ability to see or feel warmth and use this as a kind of warning system. Inusashi aren't cosidered hybrids as they have not been created with a breeding program, but rather with a splicing program that involves bacteria DNA (click [url]here[/url] to see the whole process). Due to them not being hybrids they can breed. Their breeding behavior is similar to that of a dog's, the only difference being that they can only have a maximum of 4 pups. The pups are raised by both of their parents who teach them how to behave around different species and, depending on what area they are used in as service animals, - if any at all - they teach their pups how to behave in their 'jobs'.
    Inusashi are a very intelligent species, with the average intelligence of a husky. Special cases can even learn to understand huge parts of the human language, but this is a rather rare sight. While there have been no plans on introducing Inusashi into the wild, some of them either ran away from their home or escaped the science labs. They now live as packs in all kinds of areas in the wild. These packs usually consist of a male and a female alpha animal and any number of beta animals. They hunt and behave like stray dog packs. They adapt to their environment very quickly, so they can survive pretty much anywhere. If a short haired Inusashi lives in a snowy and cold area it will soon start growing a compackt layer of protecting hair. If a long haired Inusashi lives in warm areas it will lose this thick undercoat. The undercoat cannot be seen unless you try to comb your Inusashi. But don't worry about the mountains of hair you will get while combing it, after all, almost all Inusashi are antiallergic!

Trait Guide wrote:
    Regular
    xxxmedium long fur
    xxxmedium back fluff
    xxxno leg tuft
    xxxround pupil
    xxxaverage horns
    xxxaverage tail
    xxxfloppy (average) ears
    xxxaverage head fluff

Common
    xxxshort fur
    xxxshort back fluff
    xxxear edits (same size)
    xxxcolored sclera
    xxxaverage or short leg tuft
    xxxhorn edits (smaller or same size than average)
    xxxminor tail edits
    xxxteeth edits
    xxxclaw edits

Uncommon
    xxxpupil edit (shape)
    xxxpupil edit (color)
    xxxear edits (smaller or bigger than average size)
    xxxlong fur
    xxxlong back fluff
    xxxlong leg tuft
    xxxmajor tail edits
    xxxtongue edits
    xxxhorn edits (slightly bigger than average size)
    xxxshiny horns
    xxxdifferent blood color (■ #800000 is the normal color)

Rare
    xxxglow/sparkle
    xxxhorn edits (remarkably bigger than average size)
    xxxno horns
    xxxextra ears (max. 2 sets)
    xxxextra eyes (max. 3 sets)
    xxxextra tails (max. 2)
    xxxminor gem edit (max. 6 small gems on body)
    xxxmagical abilities
    xxxgoop

Legendary
    xxxwings
    xxxgene splicing
    xxxextra limbs (any amount)
    xxxtransparency
    xxxmajor gem edit
    xxxholes in the body
    xxxcut off/floating limbs

Impossible traits wrote:
    no eyes, missing limbs (they are allowed, but they cannot be made in an adopt. Meaning that for example an Inusashi can't be born with a missing leg, but they can lose a leg because of an accident. Just please keep it childfriendly.), eyes without pupils
Last edited by snowdrake on Wed Jan 10, 2018 10:40 am, edited 5 times in total.
things just got a lot more relaxed for me, I'll be able to be online more often! responses still won't be instant most times, sorry </3
snowdrake

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Honorable Mention Shop - Customs, MYOs, Items & more!

Welcome to the HM Shop!

What are HMs? wrote:
    Honorable Mentions (HMs) are given out if an artist finished judging the entries of their Inusashi adopt. If they feel like there should be more than one winner or simply can't decide which entrant deserves to get the Inusashi more they can give out HMs to the users they feel like deserve a 2nd place. These HMs can then be traded in for all sorts of stuff! Please note that there can only be one (1) HM given out per user per adopt.

Please read before purchasing in this shop!
    When purchasing something with HMs you have to provide a link to each HM you received. That means you have to link to the post in which the artist gave you the HM! If no links are provided to each individual HM the purchase will not be completed. A HM can only be used once!

HM Customs wrote:
HM Customs give you one custom slot. You may let any Inusashi staff member who is available for HM Customs create your HM Custom. HM Customs may not be created by anyone else other than Inusashi staff!

Regular HM Custom
Price: 5 HMs
"A custom with no edits at all."

Common HM Custom
Price: 10 HMs
"A custom with one common edit."

Uncommon HM Custom
Price: 15 HMs
"A custom with one uncommon edit."

Rare HM Custom
Price: 30 HMs
"A custom with one rare and one common edit."

Legendary HM Custom
Price: 100HMs
"A custom with one legendary, two rare and unlimited under edits."

HM MYOs wrote:
HM MYOs are customs which you may create yourself, completely. That mean that you'll be the one drawing on the Inusashi lines. You may, however, ask any other CS user to draw the custom for you.

Regular MYO
Price: 20 HMs
"An MYO without any edits at all."

Common MYO
Price: 30 HMs
"An MYO with one common edit."

Uncommon MYO
Price: 40 HMs
"An MYO with one uncommon edit."

Rare MYO
Price: 60 HMs
"An MYO with one rare and one common edit."

Legendary MYO
Price: 150 HMs
"An MYO with one legendary, two rare and unlimited under traits."

Additional Edits wrote:
Additional edits can be purchased as well. You may only purchase an additional edit if you own an HM Custom of the same or higher tier! That means that you may not purchase a common additional edit for a regular HM Custom. However, you may purchase a common additional edit for a common HM Custom or you may purchase a common, uncommon and rare additional edit for a rare HM Custom.

Common Additional Edit
Price: 5 HMs
"Max. 2 per HM Custom!"

Uncommon Additional Edit
Price: 10 HMs
"Max. 2 per HM Custom!"

Rare Additional Edit
Price: 25 HMs
"Max. 1 per HM Custom!"

Legendary Additional Edit
Price: 85 HMs
"Max. 1 per HM Custom!"
Last edited by snowdrake on Wed Jan 10, 2018 12:04 pm, edited 3 times in total.
snowdrake

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Archive

Archive wrote:
    Until an Archivist has been found I will be archieving all of the adopts here! c:
Last edited by snowdrake on Thu Jan 11, 2018 2:02 am, edited 1 time in total.
snowdrake

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Strikes & Bans

Strikes wrote:
    none yet, let's keep it this way!

Bans wrote:
    none yet, let's keep it this way!
Last edited by snowdrake on Thu Jan 11, 2018 10:49 am, edited 1 time in total.
snowdrake

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Staff Application

Postby snowdrake » Tue Jan 09, 2018 2:40 pm

Staff Application
Want to be a part of the Inusashi Adopt team? This is the right place for you! Here you can apply for the position as CS Moderator or Discord Moderator! You can also apply for both positions! Moderators can also be artists! Please take in mind that artists and GAs will be chosen in the Artist Search only!

Archivist
The archivist will list up all of the Inusashi adopts that have ever been created!
Code: Select all
Username:
Why do you want to be an archivist?
Being an archivist is a lot of work. Do you think you can handle it?
Have you ever been an archivist before?
Other:

Form: CS Moderator
CS Mods will keep the thread in order and make sure everyone is following the rules.
Username:
Why do you want to be a moderator for this species?
Have you ever been a moderator before?
How often are you online?
Other:

Form: Discord Moderator
Discord Mods have the same job as CS Mods, but they are active on discord. They have the ability to delete messages and kick users. If a user has broken the rules several times they have to contact me so I can ban them.
Username:
Why do you want to be a moderator?
Have you ever been a moderator before?
Do you use Discord a lot? How often?
Do you know how to use commands in Discord?
Other:
Last edited by snowdrake on Fri Jan 12, 2018 2:55 am, edited 2 times in total.
snowdrake

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Inusashi Adopts - OPEN for posting!

Postby snowdrake » Tue Jan 09, 2018 2:41 pm

snowdrake

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Inusashi Adopts - OPEN for posting!

Postby StormSerpent » Wed Jan 10, 2018 4:26 am

mark
awkward, autistic, adhd, anxiety, aroace, agender, artist, alliteration

any pronouns
my toyhouse is stormserpent, you can credit me here or there
StormSerpent

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby guil » Wed Jan 10, 2018 3:18 pm

Oooh, pretty Hinode!! Marking!~
G U I L M O N ——— !!!
xx ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ xx
█ ▌
█ ▌
█ ▌
█ ▌
█ ▌
█ ▌
█ ▌
█ ▌
█ ▌
█ ▌
█ ▌
█ ▌
█ ▌
█ ▌
█ ▌
█ ▌
█ ▌
█ ▌
█ ▌
█ ▌
█ ▌
█ ▌
█ ▌

▞ ─────────── ▚
nev or guil.
he/they. adult.
nb bi, here 2 cry
bc college hurts.
i draw + rp.
past usernames:
tiz, saikyouiku.

▚ ──── Image ──── ▞

▞ ─────────── ▚
links go here
rp ad adopts
... ... ...

▚ ─────────── ▞

▀ ▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀ ▀
▖──────────────────────────────▗
" A Digimon which has an appearance like a
dinosaur that still retains its youth. Although
it is still a Child, its potential as a "Combat -
- Species", something which all Digimon nat-
-urally possess, is very high, and it hides the
ferocious personality of a carnivorous beast.
The mark drawn on its abdomen is called the
"Digital Hazard", which is inscribed on those
that have the potential to cause massive da-
-mage to computer data. " ——— wikimon.

▘──────────────────────────────▝
▐ █
▐ █
▐ █
▐ █
▐ █
▐ █
▐ █
▐ █
▐ █
▐ █
▐ █
▐ █
▐ █
▐ █
▐ █
▐ █
▐ █
▐ █
▐ █
▐ █
▐ █
▐ █
▐ █
▐ █
▐ █
▐ █
▐ █
▐ █
▐ █
guil

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby hugs100 » Wed Jan 10, 2018 5:09 pm

Am totally not stalking~ idk what your talking about~
~WOOT WOOT~

ImageImage
Hey there! My name is Hugs! I came up with this name because, well, I really like hugs! Naturally I'm a happy person, always joyful, clumsy, and excited about anything and everything. I'm very friendly and won't bite. I love hearing other people's opinions and getting to know the person itself! So, don't be afraid to be my friend! I don't have a life so please PM whenever!
stay awesome people!!
hugs100

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me