Time spent 3 hours, 25 minutes
Drawing sessions 1
6 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Versions of this drawing that people have created recently

Regally Royal Pillowtail - Adopted

Postby 76heart » Thu Jan 04, 2018 6:20 pm

owned by Ciel Phantomhive.
What is a Pillowtail?
A Pillowtail is a Puma like creature with horns and an EXTREMELY fluffy tail, They are passionate creatures and very loving. If you don't love them they'll make you love them!! They also can go in freezng weather and are very nice too all animals, they even gain enough love and respect for a certain animal or creature they could befriend them as a pet or yet if their bond is so strong they can communicate with each other and they come in many shapes, colors and sizes! so keep and eye out for these lovable fluff balls as they are now released into our world to spread happiness and love!
okay so welp i really love this one so i may end up being extra picky whoops
but anyways, as this one wears a little jaunty crown, this is an unlimited impress me!
tell me a story, draw some art, do some snazzy coding, give this pillowtail an extravagant name befitting a king or queen, send me songs or pictures, do all the above or something else! anything goes, just show me what you got! even if you think an entry is beyond amazing, don't be afraid to try, you may be surprised by what wins!

edits:
rare: short tail

as always, if you win this, please tell me if you'd like the hex codes, or if you'd like to be added to the drawing
ends January 10th, pm if you'd like an extention!
Code: Select all
[size=85][center][b]username:[/b]
[b]pillowtail's name:[/b]
[b]gender:[/b]
[b]personality[/b]
[/center][/size]
Last edited by 76heart on Mon Jan 15, 2018 7:34 am, edited 1 time in total.
76heart

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Regally Royal Pillowtail - OPEN

Postby Guest » Thu Jan 04, 2018 7:25 pm

there's art to go with this but it's a work in progress ^^

username: fukaase

Aurum

Male

Personality Rundown:
Aurum is a dastardly and guile king, though he isn't a tyrant. He cares for his people and leads the armies' charge into war. He uses his deceitful nature to sneak around his enemies and attack from somewhere unexpected. Once this was worldly knowledge, he would change up his style every few attacks and march in, catching his opponents off guard.

War isn't his only interest; no, rather, he'd like to spend his days curled up to someone he can love for the rest of his life and write poetry. His poetry has no specific style; sometimes his poems are uncanny, scary; other times, they are silly and lighthearted. This reflects him well, as he loves to give fear-inspiring glares at people, but also enjoys telling jokes.

Aurum's Poem Archive

[Click the pen]

Last edited by Guest on Fri Jan 05, 2018 1:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Postby Corey Taylor » Fri Jan 05, 2018 5:11 am

dropping out
Last edited by Corey Taylor on Tue Jan 09, 2018 3:25 am, edited 1 time in total.
x
x

╔════════【 】════════╗
Tattered and torn
Something aches
Tattered and torn
Bad things slither
───────────

Discord: xxcorey
╚═════════════════════╝
xxxxxxxxxxxxImage
x
x

╔════════【 】════════╗
Any Pronouns
Adult
Bisexual | Nonbinary
Art Shop | Toyhouse | Art Credit

───────────
sig by viiperfang
╚═════════════════════╝
Corey Taylor

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby friggin' foxes » Fri Jan 05, 2018 8:43 am

username:
9tailedfox

pillowtail's name:
il

.°.°.°.°.°.°.°.°.°.°.°.°.°.°.°.°.°.°.°.°.°.°.°.°.°.°.°.°.

personality:
il is stubborn, stuck up and highly conceited. he thinks he's a king, hence the (plastic) crown that's upon his head. he is highly sensitive when others beat him at his own game and will through a tantrum. but il can be nice in some instances. however if you point out his kindness he'll deny it and come up with an excuse usally saying he was really doing it for his own sake. he loves to play pranks on others but will feel bad if they start to cry, he'll then say, "come on stop being a baby, it was only a joke". he won't apologize but his regret is obvious.

.°.°.°.°.°.°.°.°.°.°.°.°.°.°.°.°.°.°.°.°.°.°.°.°.°.°.°.°.

extras:

•likes/dislikes•

dislikes: rain, cold weather, spice, dirt.

• moodboard •

by, me (9tailedfox) don't use without my permission. thanks.

•playlist•

.°..°..°..°.

good luck to everyone!
Last edited by friggin' foxes on Fri Jan 05, 2018 9:55 am, edited 4 times in total.
some info

budding artist
they/them or she/her
(i don't really care what you refer to me as though)
baby bi bi bi.

completely awesome.

used 9tailedfox

O

O

"reality is for people who lack imagination"
-hayao miyazaki

OO

O
O

OO
friggin' foxes

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Jayla

Postby StormSerpent » Fri Jan 05, 2018 9:25 am

username: stormserpent
pillowtail's name: Jayla
personality Jayla thinks very highly of herself, and she's not afraid to lie to protect her reputation

alone

when Jayla was still very, very young she was abandoned, she can't remember where she was from, she was to young, she grew up with a very hard life, she learned to survive on her own, until she finally met another pillowtail, she was now an adult but she hadn't learned anything except survival, the pillowtail taught her speech and many other things, this pillowtail took her to a small mountain to live, she never found out their name though, they left, no one had heard of or seen the mystery pillowtail, she never told anyone. she pretended like the opposite was true, that she was noble royalty, she lied because she feared.

fear

she had other pillowtails now, but they wouldn't like her if they knew her past, now would they, her being a savage just surviving nothing more, her whole life, no she just couldn't tell them the truth the said she was royalty, she was clinging to the small hope that she might be, she just couldn't remember, and her fear, she wanted more than just life she wanted the live, they might kick her out, she couldn't have that, she might say or do something wrong, uncovering her lies, at first with almost every pillowtail she met it seemed like she recognized them, from her distant past, or maybe something in their eyes, did they know her? and if they did was that good or bad, would the expose her lies, or would they love her, they abandoned her the would expose her, this caused her more fear, she lived in fear, but she had to act cool, act in charge, oh why had she said royalty, she could have said anything, anything else, by maybe deep down, she liked this

royalty

as time passed, she gained respect, others actually respected her for being royalty, she started to let go of her fear, she was still cautious, the was kind to everyone so that if they found her secret they might not want her to leave, she made friends and soon lost her fear, she started to enjoy special treatment for being royalty, she wanted more, and soon she wanted everything, she demanded the best of everything, she had a life now, so it would be perfect, she became the opposite of how she used to be, just glad for survival and working for everything, now she will get mad when things aren't perfect, and everything comes to her, now THIS is living, she convinced herself she was royalty, so she wasn't completely lying, the convinced herself that what she said would have been true, if she were home, she loved her life

a new beginning

she was never too cruel of a "leader" but there was one pillowtail she was too hard on one pillowtail named Myst, so Myst decided to send her on a small treasure hunt, nothing to hard but to get rid of her for a day or so. So the next day Myst went and found Jayla, she told her that at the end of a small journey, she knew perfectly well that Myst was trying to get rid of her, she had seen Myst leave the day before with a small box, that probably was worthless, she had no reason to go, she didn't need more treasure, but ooh an adventure, life was kind of boring here, the same thing everyday, and a small part of her was urging her on, she tried to say "no" but it came out as a "maybe" ugh now she had to think about it, and that's what she did, she though about it all day, and finally told herself "yes". But this wasn't just some small treasure hunt, ooh no it wasn't, they were gonna find some real treasure, a true quest!

onward

myst looked very surprised that Jayla was going, and bringing others with her, it wasn't very far, she decided to bring Chip and Faran, she told them to get food and water, the looked uneasy, but dashed of to get it, then they were off, finally Jayla felt free again, she was starting to feel trapped after so long, Jayla ran ahead stretching her long legs, she picked a direction and ran, faran caught up to her panting "we aren't going the right way" she said Jayla gave her a sharp look "do you really think that myst had something valuable, you and i both know she put it there, we're going to find real treasure" she said and dashed ahead again, faran sighed and went back to tell chip, who was hurrying to catch up. Jayla skidded to a halt at the edge of a lake and bent over to drink as she waited for the others.

journey

they traveled for a few days with nothing exciting happening, and of course no sign of treasure, but the had a lot of time to get to know each other, but Jayla was getting nervous as they started to wonder about her survival skills, but she still didn't tell them, they kept going and became good friends, but still not a hint or sign of treasure, they did come across some small adventures, but they found nothing, they traveled, trough a mountain and found a cave, finally this must be a treasure cave, and it was, it had stunning crystals and gold everywhere, Faran dashed off looking for stuff she liked and hesitantly Chip followed, Jayla stood there and looked at them in disbelief "what are you guys doing?" she asked, her voice echoing across the cavern, faran looked up "looking for treasure to take back" she called, making a face like Jayla was an idiot, Jayla studied Faran "how are you going to bring it back" she paused for a moment "did you think that was why we were searching for treasure, because we found it let's go home now" she said her partners looked at her as she smiled innocently.

return

Faran was very grumpy the whole way back, but Chip was busy focused on balancing one of the crystals on her nose, as they arrived back Jayla told them to wait for her, Faran sighed in annoyance, and chip tried to nod but, dropped the crystal in doing so, and it landed on the ground and split in half, now she had two crystals, Jayla shook he had in disappointment and ran off, she found the treasure chest Myst had left her and opened it, inside was a small golden crown, she smiled and looped it on her horn, then dashed back, to find Myst staring at her "what took you so long!" she exclaimed "we were all so worried about you" Jayla shrugged, now that she had been on an adventure she was ready to be royalty again, every 2 months she travels to the same cave and brings back a crystal, now that she knows they way it's a 2 day trip each way, she has found that these crystals look amazing when the light shines through them,
Last edited by StormSerpent on Wed Jan 10, 2018 1:09 pm, edited 13 times in total.
awkward, autistic, adhd, anxiety, aroace, agender, artist, alliteration

any pronouns
my toyhouse is stormserpent, you can credit me here or there
StormSerpent

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby PastelCupid » Fri Jan 05, 2018 7:37 pm

Imageusername:Image
Ciel Phantomhive.
Imagepillowtail's name:Image
Arthur
Imagegender:Image
Male
ImagepersonalityImage
Arthur is a silent and
strong character, filled
with pure bravery and
he is smart to the max.
He is also caring to
the point his castle is
filled to the brim of
gifts from his town folk.
He is also humble and
never wishes for praise
and whenever he recives
a gift he will always find
a way to pay back!
He also loves to ride
his pet horse nammed
Excalibur.
Last edited by PastelCupid on Fri Jan 05, 2018 11:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.
PastelCupid

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby lysander » Fri Jan 05, 2018 7:46 pm

tentative mark!
┌─────────────────────┐

lysander   he/him  about
 chronic hand pain haver
kalonsartadoptswritingtoyhouse
icon by my friend!

└─────────────────────┘
lysander

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby justamindset » Fri Jan 05, 2018 11:07 pm

username: DragonOfEmber
pillowtail's name: Orion
personality: Strong, Loyal, Brave, and Smart.

Art pieces on their way!

[♡] ember / / [♡] justamindset
▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁

[][][][][][][][][][]

information and links

kals // toyhouse // comms: open

𓆩*𓆪 and i know where to look 𓆩*𓆪

in permanent need of coffee

justamindset

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby AvocadoLawyer » Sun Jan 07, 2018 4:04 pm

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

username:

AvocadoLawyer

pillowtail's name:

(King) Ai'Tao

Male

personality:

Ai'Tao is a very sarcastic, playful, and mischievous fellow. He always has a pep in his step and
loves to play around with people. Even if he is expected to be more, well grown up. He can't
seem to lose his childish side however. He is a young ruler and is just simply trying his best. He
has been known to light up a room with his humor and love. He loves everyone and has a very
big heart. He loves action and adventure and takes everyday with a very sarcastic smile.

art:

story:

Ai'Tao invites you in and makes sure your comfortable. He smiles warmly at you add begins his story;

Young Age

I don't remember too much from these years. I remember spending my days running around the
whole kingdom. Back, then I wasn't even considered "royalty". I was actually the son of
beggars. A dark storm came over the whole kingdom and most of the homeless died in
the kingdom. I some how survived. My parents and everyone else who was a
"beggar" died in that storm. The King and Queen didn't pay much attention to it till they met me.
I climbed all the stairs leading up to the castle doors, which as a young kid seemed like a lot of steps.
But, I finally got to the door. I crept up right to them and spoke my mind. They were shocked to see
me, haha. But, they had finally realized that something must be done. They adopted me and change,
to help everyone in the kingdom.

Older Years

I began to grown and get use to my settings, as the adopted son of the rulers haha. It was quite
a change from living on the streets and almost never being able to eat. At first I was very shy
and I would mostly keep in my room. However, soon I began to explore as I had use to. Finally,
I began to get closer to my adopted parents. They loved be very dearly and where always there
for me as I now began to deal with the lost of my parents and friends. They would have made my
parents very proud of how they raised me. We grew close and could always lean on each other.
I was a very curious growing up and they always help me learn anything I wanted to. (I picked
up a few instruments and of course all my jokes, pranks, and magic haha.) As, I got even older
They taught me academics and I helped them to improve the kingdom for everyone.

Current Years

Of course, I never forgot my parents. They still visit me in my dreams and are always with me in
everything I do. But, I can't also push side the King and Queen who loved me if I was there own.
I grew from the scrawny shy kid to this energetic and "well fed" guy haha. I took my studies
seriously to make sure I would make a wonderful ruler for my kingdom. I listen to them and
always try to make them laugh. However, as for right now I am just an "understudy" of my
adopted parents. Which means, I can spend my time making people laugh and pulling
"tiny" pranks.

Mission

My current mission is very simple;

1; To still learn about ruling from my adopted parents
2; To make others happy
3; And just in spite... to never truly grow up.

Hahaha.

other:

Song:

Immigration by Led Zeppelin. The reason why is because he loves that kind of music. He loves to try and sing and play his guitar to all of these songs. This song gives him a pep in his step and makes him smile.

Likes & Dislikes

x- Jokes
x- Music (Mostly rock.)
x- Exploring
x- Singing
x- Goofing around

Dislikes

x- Office Cubicles
x- Volcanos
x- Eathquakes
x- Large storms

Favortie Activies

x- He loves to sign and play his guitar
x- He loves action/adventure movies
x- He loves to travel
x- He loves learning about history
x- To try to create music
x- To make others laugh

Last edited by AvocadoLawyer on Sun Jan 14, 2018 8:57 am, edited 2 times in total.

♕𝘔𝘺 𝘊𝘩𝘢𝘳𝘢𝘤𝘵𝘦𝘳𝘴

|| Hello || Easton || He/him || Gay Geek || Pisces ||

"ɪ ᴀᴍ ᴛʜᴇ ᴍᴀsᴛᴇʀ ᴏғ ᴍʏ ғᴀᴛᴇ, ᴛʜᴇ ᴄᴀᴘᴛᴀɪɴ ᴏғ ᴍʏ sᴏᴜʟ."
𝘛𝘦𝘢𝘮 𝘍𝘳𝘦𝘦 𝘞𝘪𝘭𝘭
AvocadoLawyer

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me