Artist Grey_Hoodie [gallery]
Time spent 19 hours, 20 minutes
Drawing sessions 15
10 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Versions of this drawing that people have created recently

Create A Clan Oekaki 2.0

Postby Grey_Hoodie » Sun Dec 24, 2017 6:53 am

image of clan emblems, cracked and covered in hanging vines
It has been many moons now since the original four Clans: ThunderClan, RiverClan, WindClan and ShadowClan have been destroyed, not even a trace of them left behind. StarClan soon decided that the legacy of the Clans had to continue and they spent moons pondering on how to keep the legacy going. That's when the idea hit them. It was decided that they will create new Clans with more powerful leaders and more well trained warriors. but they can only do it with your help! Will you contribute to making a clan so that the Clans can live on? Can you make the largest, most powerful clan in the forest?

[url]CaCO Fanclub[/url] , [url]CaCO RP Thread[/url] ,Create A Clan V.3

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
1. Follow all CS Rules.
2. Be respectful to the owners, mods, artists and other members of CaCO
3. Do not beg for more cats or for customs.
4. Do not rush the artists, mods, or owners. This includes bumping the thread. Contact an owner if you have an issue.
5. Be dedicated to your clan; don't join if you're going to leave after a few days.
6. Use proper grammar and punctuation in your writing.
7. If you have any questions please PM myself, marya d., or Katrione. We are happy to help you.
8. You many only own one clan for now.
9. Full credit to the idea and design goes to CaC by Kaden, Katrione
10. Credit to the original concept of CaCO belongs to WolfDogLover.
11. Have fun!

╚═══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╝
╔═══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╗

HOW TO PLAY

READ FIRST!
Being that this is the OEKAKI version of Create-A-Clan, there will be a couple of key differences.

Posting format: Typically YOU are the one to post the list with all your clan member and fresh kill, along with the post of what your cats are doing, but it's different here. Your territory page will be made first and that will contain the signature CAC format. It will be updated twice every week with the current ages, mentors + apprentices, mates, fresh kill and everything. The normal posts will not contain the "normal" posting format. Each reply the moderator of your topic gives you will equal one month, like normal CAC. c:
      Visual Aid: Unlike in regular CaC, the artists will create your territory's map as well as color in the cats that your clan will receive. After you post your clan's form below, you will be told who your artist will be. From there, you can click on your artist's tab above. A artist's tab will hold the artist's introduction, in which it will be detailed how often they will update their clans, if they will offer special rewards, etc.) as well as all the clans listed under their control.
      IF YOU ARE INTERESTED IN BEING AN ARTIST:
      Please pm me with the position you'd like to take (full/territory/cat) and provide me with some examples of your art c:

Starting Off If it is your first time posting, you must fill out the form and tell us about your clan. You can describe things like your clan's name, nature, reputation, territory and cat's personalities. The leader of your clan will be a custom made cat. c: Aside from just the founder's appearance you can also decide on things like the leader's name, age and gender.

Getting More Cats Your clan will start off small and you will have to build up it's population. You have two options for finding cat: patrols and sending your leader to the Moonpool. You are only able to send your leader to the Moonpool once a week and they can ask StarClan for a new cat; you can ask for a specific ranked cat or we will give you one at random. You will be able to pick their name, gender and age as well.

Patrols You are able to send up to 6 cats out on a patrol at one time. In one post, you are only able to send out two hunting patrols and two border patrols. There are only a few things that can happen on patrols: you can find prey, which will keep your clan safe from any attacks for 12 hours; you can chase off a threat, which will also keep your clan safe for 12 hours; you can find a new cat at the border (however the further along your clan gets the less likely this is to happen), you will usually only find warriors and apprentices but you will sometimes find kits at the border if you have queens available; and you can find a leader of a rival clan that will ask for an alliance that you can accept, ignore or even decide on becoming enemies.

New Ranks Whenever you have a cat old enough to move onto the next rank (6 moons- kit to apprentice, 12-16 moons- apprentice to warrior) you can send your leader to the moonpool to tell Starclan of your decision to do a ceremony. If you want a specific name for your apprentice when they become a warrior, you will need to include that name in the post or I will choose one for you. You must also do this when promoting a cat to deputy, or retiring a cat to become an elder.

Healing/Herbs When you find your medicine cat, you will have the option to choose 5 herbs to start off your medical storage. When you send your medicine cat out to find herbs, you can only find 2 every patrol the medicine cat takes to find herbs. Once your medicine cat gets an apprentice, you will be able to find 3 on one patrol. You store your herbs in the medicine store and they can be used to heal sick or injured cats

Mentors/Training You will be the one to assign a certain mentor to a certain apprentice. Before your apprentice is allowed to become a warrior, they must complete 4 training sessions and they must be at least 12 moons old. Your apprentice learns a new 'move' during each training session. You can send your medicine cat to train with the warrior apprentices but it isn't a requirement for them.

Aging/Death Your cats will be aged up every time a mod posts in response to your clan. Every Sunday the front page will be updated with the full clan's ages at the end of that week. In this game, there are 5 possible ways for your cat to die; being born stillborn, old age, being attacked severally by a dangerous animal/another cat, queens can die having kits, and not having your injuries treated within 2 days of them getting injured and/or sick.

Alliances If you meet a neighboring clan while on patrol, you can choose to become their ally. Ally clans usually act friendly towards each other and resolve disputes without fighting. You can give herbs to an ally clan if they don't have the herb they need but you do and if they are in desperate need of one. You can also trade cats with an ally clan, but this can only happen at a gathering. If your clan is under attack by an enemy clan, your ally clan can join the fight and defend you as long as the enemy clan isn't their ally. If your ally defends you in an attack, you have a much less chance of your cats dying or being captured.
      If you meet a neighboring clan while on patrol, you can choose to become their enemy or rival. Enemy clans usually act hostile towards each other and often argue and fight. You can steal kits, apprentices, elders and herbs while raiding enemy clan camp. You need 4 cats to do this and the only way the clan can get these back is if they attack the clan. Attacks can prove fatal and there will often be cats injured, captured or even killed during attacks. You can make peace and become allies with an enemy clan during a gathering.

Gatherings Next Gathering: November 24-26
      Gatherings happen once every 2 weeks, usually starting on Fridays (Some days are put earlier/later because of holidays). The gatherings last three days (Friday-Sunday). At a gathering, you can choose your leader, deputy and medicine cat (apprentice) along with six others to attend and your leader or deputy will share news to the rest of the clans. It is here that fights, friendships and romances can blossom so it is a good event to make sure and attend. It is here battles can be arranged and cats can be swapped. Clans can also form alliances and rivalries here. You can do this by getting the leaders to talk, and if they find common interests, or seem aggressive towards each other, they can become allies or enemies!
      Next Medicine Cat Gathering: December 1-3
      The Medicine Cat Gathering happens every other week. The gathering of the clans will be one week, then the medicine cats will gather at the Moonpool the next week. This is very similar to a normal gathering, except there isn't as much tension. The medicine cats will talk with each other about things that are going on in their Clan at the moment and will make arrangements to trade herbs if needed.

Becoming Mates/Having Kits Without kits, your clan would struggle to thrive. To have two cats to become mates, post them going for a walk together and one of them asking the other to be their mate. In my post, I will time skip to the she-cat finding out she's expecting kits then you will have to wait two moons (2 posts). If you wish for the she-cat to not have her kits yet, make sure to tell me. If you want a she-cat to have another litter, say so in your post as well.

Forbidden Romances Forbidden romances are romantic relationships with either a medicine cat, or a cat from another clan. Cats can form romances with cats from both ally and enemy clans and can sneak out of camp to meet them and bond at gatherings. However, if the relationship results in kits, they will have to find a cat willing enough to cover up as their father. It can be arranged at a gathering for one or more of the kits to be given to the parent of the other clan. It is extremely rare, but some cats may find out that the kits are forbidden and the parent(s) and/or kits could be exiled from the clan.

Prey Every post, your Clan will use up two pieces of food. Once you reach seven Clan members, your serving will go up 1. Then the next time you get seven more cats, your serving will go up by one again. The max amount of cats you can send out on a hunting patrol is 6 cats; for every 2 cats on the patrol, you will get one piece of prey, so the max amount of prey you can get from one hunting patrol is 3 pieces of prey. You can use six types of prey. An example of a set would be; mice, pigeons, voles, fish, rabbits and squirrels. You can switch out the different types of prey depending on what is normally found in your Clans territory but don't make it a type of prey that Clan cats wouldn't normally eat. When you fill in your form after receiving your leader, remember to fill in the six types of prey your clan will be using. Very rarely, the mod who replies to your Clan will give you something outside of those six. Remember to go hunting often since two pieces are used every post. If you run out of fresh-kill, you have 2 posts to get enough prey back. After 2 posts, a cat in your Clan will die from starvation. Every post after that, 1 cat will die until you catch enough prey.
              Fresh-Kill Servings
              Mice; 1 serving
              Vole; 1 serving
              Shrew; 1 serving
              Frog; 1 serving
              Rabbit: 2 servings
              Squirrel; 2 servings
              Ermine (Stoat); 2 servings
              Small Fish; 2 servings (*Minnows are 1 serving though*)
              Big Fish; 3 servings
              Hare; 3 servings
              All Birds; 3 servings (*This might change later*)
              0-6 cats; 2 servings
              7-13 cats; 3 servings
              14-20 cats; 4 servings
              21-27 cats; 5 servings
              28-34 cats; 6 servings
              35-41 cats; 7 servings
              42-48 cats; 8 servings
              49-55 cats; 9 servings
              56-62 cats; 10 servings
              63-69 cats; 11 servings
              70-76 cats; 12 servings
              etc..
    wordy
    wordy
    wordy
    wordy
    wordy
    wordy
    wordy
    wordy
    wordy
    wordy
    wordy
    wordy
    wordy
      Seasons Each season will last two weeks, each season having one gathering. After the gathering ends, a new season will start, going in order from Leafbare to Leaf-Fall. When your mod replies to your post, the mod will write what type of weather your Clan has for that day, which will ultimately effect how things go for you that day.
        Leafbare- The Season of Winter. During leafbare, the chances of catching greencough is higher. If you send the same cat out multiple times in the same post, they are more likely to catch a cold, which is lead to whitecough and greencough so be careful. After your cat catches a cold, don't send them out for 2 posts or their cold will progress to whitecough or greencough. The sun will start to go down early and it will get colder once the sun starts to go down. You will also catch less prey and are less likely to find new cats.
        Newleaf- The Season of Spring. During newleaf, kittings will run much smoother and the chances of the queens or kits dying during birth will go down dramatically. There is also a higher chance of you catch more prey than usual. The chances of catching greencough, whitecough and kittencough will go down. With all the snow melting, it is very likely that your territory will start flooding. There will also be more storms that will contribute to the flooding. The odds of finding new cats is very high.
        Greenleaf- The Season of Summer. During greenleaf, you will catch a max of 6 pieces of prey. During patrols, you are more likely to run into twolegs and their dogs, and rogue groups will most likely start to try and settle on your territory so keep an eye out. You are still likely to get floods, but there will be more droughts towards the middle of Greenleaf. Your Clan will still receive new cats but not as much as you would in Newleaf.
        Leaf-Fall- The Season of Fall. During leaf-fall, it will start to get colder so the amount of prey you will catch will go down. The sun will start going down earlier and earlier and this will continue into Leafbare. Kittings will start to get a little bit harder so make sure to stock up on kitting herbs like fennel, chervil, ragwort leaves and raspberry leaves. You will also run into foxes and possibly badgers more.
    Last edited by Grey_Hoodie on Tue Jan 30, 2018 11:34 am, edited 4 times in total.
    Grey_Hoodie

My pets
    My items
    My wishlist
    My gallery
    My scenes
    My dressups
    Trade with me

Staff, Clans, and More!

Postby morrissey » Sun Dec 24, 2017 2:15 pm

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
    xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
    ╔══════════════╗
    marya d.
    owner + mod

╚══════════════╝
    ╔══════════════╗
    Grey_Hoodie
    owner + mod + artist

╚══════════════╝

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
    ╔══════════════╗
    Katrione
    mod

╚══════════════╝
    ╔══════════════╗
    imp.
    mod

╚══════════════╝
    ╔══════════════╗
    wolfdoglover
    mod (original owner)

╚══════════════╝

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
    ╔══════════════╗
    bel.
    artist

╚══════════════╝
    ╔══════════════╗
    imperials
    artist

╚══════════════╝
    ╔══════════════╗
    username
    rank

╚══════════════╝

x
    x
    x
    x
    x
    x
    x
    x
    x
    x
    x
    x
    x
    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
    [url=linktoterritory]clan name[/url] - owner of clan - mod / artist
    [url=linktoterritory]lakeclan[/url] - katrione - marya d. / grey_hoodie
    [url=linktoterritory]merryclan[/url] - snowbelle. - grey_hoodie / bel.
    [url=linktoterritory]limeclan[/url] - chinchy - katrione / imperials
    [url=linktoterritory]shineclan[/url] - brightdays - imp / grey_hoodie
    [url=linktoterritory]blossomclan[/url] - nightwolf950 - wolfdoglover / bel.
    [url=linktoterritory]thornclan[/url] - jaculus - grey_hoodie / imperials

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
    date - announcement
    23/12/17 - caco v2 is under construction, the artist search has begun! we welcome katrione, imp, and wolfdoglover as mods.
    Last edited by morrissey on Sat Dec 30, 2017 8:38 am, edited 1 time in total.
    morrissey

My pets
    My items
    My wishlist
    My gallery
    My scenes
    My dressups
    Trade with me

Lakeclan

Postby Katrione » Tue Dec 26, 2017 2:39 pm

- Username: Katrione
    - Were you/are you a part of the forum game CAC?(just curious ^^): Of course, I own it :lol:
    ---
    Clan Founder's Name: Turtlestar (Turtleshell)
    Clan Founder's Age: 24
    Clan Founder's Gender: Molly
    Clan Founder's Appearance: Turtlestar
    Clan Information: "Lakestar!" The beautiful calico wailed, shaking the pale grey and white leader. Lakestar lifted her head to peer up at the calico before letting her head flop back down. "Lakestar, please get up." The calico mewed, nuzzling her nose into Lakestar's neck. The few Meadowclan cats left hovered around the leader and calico, worried looks etched on their face.

"Mom!" The calico persisted, tears starting to stream down her cheeks. At this, Lakestar opened her eyes again, her paws twitching slightly as she tried to get up.

"T-turtleshell." Lakestar croaked, coughing violently. Turtleshell's ears pressed back against her head. "W-Where's Sandpelt?" She questioned, raising her head as much as she could to try and find the sandy pelt of her deputy. Turtleshell looked over her shoulder towards her remaining clanmates, a worried look on her face.

"Sandpelt is dead. He didn't make it out of the camp." Turtleshell mewed, looking back down at her mother. "The dogs didn't get him,
    but they chased him into the river..." She mewed sadly, drawing her tail carefully over the deep teeth marks in Lakestar's flank. "Lakestar, please don't leave." She whispered.

Lakestar smiled sadly, tilting her head up slightly to touch her nose to Turtleshell's cheek. "I must go, Turtleshell. Meadowclan doesn't need me anymore, Starclan needs me now." She croaked, her ears pressing back against her head. "Starclan has a great destiny for you Turtleshell... just you wait."

In the wake of a deadly dog attack on Meadowclan, the leader and deputy passed away. Without anyone to guide them, the few remaining Meadowclan cats fled to join over Clans, loner and rogue groups, or they became kittypets. One cat, however, never gave up on the ancestry of Meadowclan. Turtleshell, the daughter of the late Lakestar, set out to start her own Clan in a new territory that wasn't marred with the blood of her dead clanmates. Turtleshell settled in a pretty field next to a large lake. Next to the field is a flower thicket that encircles a hollow. Once settled here, Turtlestar decided to name her Clan Lakeclan, in honor of her mother.

Off to one side of the lake, there is a twoleg half-bridge that the apprentices will usually jump off of in newleaf and greenleaf. They can only go during certain times of the day since twolegs will usually use this spot for swimming or fishing. Closer to the camp, there is a section of the lake that has these beautiful stones that every cat chooses from when they are three moons old. At three moons old, the whole Clan will go with the kits down to the lake and watch them pick their stone. They keep these stones until they find someone that they wish to become mates with. When they want to become mates with someone, they will exchange the stones. West of the camp and main lake, there is a medium sized forest that contains a large river/waterfall that feeds into the lake. To the east of the camp and main lake, there is a boggy area that most of the Lakeclan cats will stay away from, but there will obviously be a few troublemakers who will go there. Also at the edge of the boggy area, there are clumps of weeping willows that couples love to go to.
    Other: Super excited!!!!
    Katrione

My pets
    My items
    My wishlist
    My gallery
    My scenes
    My dressups
    Trade with me

❄ merryclan ~ intro ~ 2.0

Postby requiem, » Wed Dec 27, 2017 4:25 am

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

- clan name merryclan
        - username snowbelle.
        - were you/are you a part of the forum game cac? yes, i am currently the co-owner ^^

---

- clan founder's name brightstar
        - clan founder's age 22 moons
        - clan founder's gender female
        - clan founder's appearance a tortoiseshell molly with olive green eyes and a fluffy pelt.

---

- clan Information merryclan lives in an endless winter wonderland. it seems like the snow and cold never leave, even in the warmer seasons. the territory is mostly composed of a spruce forest, who resists well to the constant chilly air. a small cave located at the north-western border is to avoided at all costs by every cat. it houses a bear that awakens each spring, staying awake for a season or two before hibernating again. a pack of wolves can also be sometimes seen at the eastern border.

merryclanners are the jolliest cats around. they are known to be very friendly and cheerful cats, always ready to help cats in need. the clan is composed of open-minded individuals who will accept almost anyone into their clan. merryclanners are a large variety of colors and sizes, but most cats have fluffy coats to keep them warm.
        - other can marya d. be my mod? if not that's fine c:

hyped for the second version!
    requiem,

My pets
    My items
    My wishlist
    My gallery
    My scenes
    My dressups
    Trade with me

LimeClan

Postby Chinchy » Wed Dec 27, 2017 6:50 am

On a hill a castle stands tall, the towers of stone and walls worn and some crumbled with time as an effect of natural forces. This land once satisfied two-legged inhabitants who hunted in the surrounding woodland and prptected themselves within the large structure in its prime time. Now a time has come when these inhabitants are long gone and new rulers have taken over. Cats have developed their own hierarchy, almost complex enough to call human even. Blood has been spilled and chaos has ruled amongst them as royal dinasties started and ended to give way to new rulers.
    Anarchy destroyed the inhabitants once, the cats dead or reduced to loners upon fleeing the fighting. Now, a new young king and queen are here to rebuild the old kingdom under a new rule for moons to come.

The castle is surrounded by a wast forest and swamp, full of both prey and predator for the cats who seek a home in these parts.

Places in (and around) the castle:
    The great wall: A tall stone wall surrounding the castle, it is worn and crumbled, the stone having given out and left holes, yet it is still the main protection to the residents of the castle

The round river: To twolegs it is known as a moat, a deep manmade river surrounding the walls and with the old and worn out drawbridge that is stuck forever open being the main way over unless you fancy swimming. Be careful though, the wood is rotten and may give way under weight in places, evident by the occasional hole within the old wood already present.

The grand hall: The biggest room within the castle, it has many decorations covering the walls and the royals hold mandatory meetings here. This is also the place where celebrations take place and it is the place for general socialization as well as meal times.

The food storage: What to the twolegs was a Kitchen is now a storage room where the cats store their fresh-kill until it is time to gather together and eat. It is against the rules to take prey when it is not meal time.

The Garden: Once well-kept by the former residents, it is now overgrown and wild, although it still serves as a place to grow herbs and flowers for ceremonial purposes. It is maintained by the herbalists.

The meadow: It was once a couryard, but is now full of shrubs, weeds and flowers. It is a fun place for young cats and kits to play or older cats to enjoy the sunshine. It is also a place where apprentices are trained fighting and hunting skills that are required for surival. However, there is a danger of predatory birds and snakes have also been reported to live here.

The resting chambers: There are rooms in the castle that have old, yet soft and warm beds where twolegs rested that can house several cats at once. Usually these nests are shared by cats in their own cliques, although there are no rules regarding where one may sleep (With the exception of the Royal Tower, which is for those of royal blood only)

The nursery: The safest, warmest place in the castle reserved for nursing mothers and their kits. It is a place without any drafts and has the most comfortable bedding.

The Royal Tower: An entire tower of the castle restricted to only those with Royal blood and, of course, the nicest place within the castle. Other cats are forbidden from entering it.

The rats' nest: What was once a dungeon is now infested with rats. Cats only go there in times of famine when only the bravest may risk their lives to catch food as there is danger of being attacken in swarms.

The Ancestors' Hall: A very nicely decorated place used as a Chapel by the previous residents. It is still used as a place of worship as cats may come here to seek guidance from their ancestors and pay respects to the dead. The priests live here and are in charge of its upkeep.

The Hazard: It is the main source of food for the cats, but it is also filled with dangerous predators making it dangerous for unskilled cats. It is strictly forbidden for cats under the age of 7 moons to enter for their own safety and cats under the age of 12 moons must be accompanied by an older cat.

Traditions:
    Naming of a new King/Queen: There is a celebration in the Grand Hall, and the Hunters are expected to supply a feast. The new King/Queen chooses a section of any of tapestry in the castle to be torn off and worn on his/her back. It is considered polite to toss flowers at the new leader when they enter the hall. The new King/Queen will give a few words, which will followed by a night of feasting and celebration. It is time of joy for the Castle.

Birth of Royal Kits: When the kits are old enough, they will be lead down to Grand Hall, where they are showered with gifts and attention to celebrate the continuation of the Royal Family's bloodline.

Training young cats: When a cat reaches the age of seven moons, he/she will be taken under the wing of either a Priest, a Hunter, a Guard, or an Herbalist. They become this cat's apprentice, and the mentor is responsible for the young cat until he/she deems the apprentice ready. There isn't a set time length. It is simply a matter of when the mentor thinks there is nothing left to teach the apprentice.

Names: Cats are born with a single word for their name (Leaf, Sky, Flame, etc.), and will earn a second part to their name (Leafnose, Skyfall, Flamefur, etc.) when they complete their apprenticeship. The ending for their name will be chosen by their mentors. Members of the Royal Family are given the second part of their name at their birthing ceremony (see above).

Finishing an Apprenticeship: When a mentor has decided that their apprentice is ready to finish their apprenticeship, a ceremony is held in the Grand Hall. The King and Queen observe the ceremony, but usually do not participate. The mentor gives a short speech and gives their apprentice a second part to their name. There isn't a strict script, but it is usually along the lines of "Today, (apprentice name) will become a (apprentice's new rank). (Apprentice's name), you have demonstrated (one or two strengths the apprentice has shown--this part is occasionally exaggerated) and for this reason I believe you are ready for your full name. From this day forward, you shall be known as (Apprentice's name with their new suffix)." Here the apprentice is expected to show gratitude and present their mentor with a gift as thanks for dedicating their time and energy to their training. Afterwards cats are expected to approach the former apprentice and use their new name in congratulating them. The apprentice's family and friends may also give small congratulatory gifts to them, but it is not required--it's simply a nice gesture.
    Ceremonies are not mandatory, the apprentice chooses if they wish for one to be held in public, in private or not held at all, in which case the name is simply given. That news is brought to the King and Queen by the mentor and it will be shared with everyone at mealtime.

Speaking to the Ancestors: When a cat needs guidance, he will generally go the Ancestor's Hall to ask a Priest to contact his deceased relatives and loved ones. Or he will simply go to pay his respects and ask for guidance on his own. Sometimes and Ancestor will speak directly to a cat without the aid of a Priest.

Courting: When a cat falls in love, it is typical for him/her to go the herbalists and ask for flowers to give to his/her crush, either in person or by anonymously leaving them in the crush's Resting Chamber. If the feelings are mutual, the cat will get flowers in return. Due to cats holding pride in their jobs, it is most common for cats to choose mates in their own clique.

Meal Times: There are two meal times in a day: one in morning, and one in the evening. It is not required to be present for both, but those are the only times one is allowed to eat. Preists and members of the Royal family get to eat first, and after that is first come, first serve. Everyone eats together in the Grand Hall, and if anyone is caught eating when it is not time for a meal, they will not be allowed to eat all for the following day.

Apprenticeships - Usually the parents will have their kits train in the same profession they have. The mentor is often also chosen by the parents, but some will allow their kits to choose their own mentors.

Arrange mates - This is most common among the Royal family where the King and Queen will choose mates for their kits, particularly the one that is expected to be heir. Among other residents of the castle, this is not quite as common, but it is not unusual for such a deal to occur between parents of kits of similar ages. Mates among 'commoners' are only ever arranged while they are kits as apprentices would likely be far less willing to comply and already independent.

Royal laws:

The King and the Queen are allowed to alter the laws at any time.

The heir must be a direct descendant of the King or Queen.

Murder is strictly forbidden. Only the King and Queen have the power to sentence a cat to execution. Murder in any other case is punishable by exile.

No one but the Royal Family and Royal guards is allowed to enter the Royal Tower.

Eating when it is not meal time is greedy and therefore forbidden. Any cat caught stealing from the Food Storage will not eat the following day.

Mentors are responsible for their apprentices. If the apprentice breaks any rules or is injured, the mentor is responsible and will face the consequences along with his/her apprentice.

Prey and predators
    Prey found in the Hazard includes: Mice, Birds,
    Rabbits, Squirrels, Voles, Shrews, rats and Stoats.
    Predators that pose a threat to cats include: Predatory birds, snakes, foxes, more rare are wolves and alligators, owls may be a threat to kits in the Meadow, there can be snakes.

Ranks:
    King/Queen - These cats share equal power as the head of LimeClan, like two leaders per se. They choose how they rule, but final say always goes to them.

The Royal family - The elites in the castle, the royal family may include all relatives of the King and Queen, but they may also limit it to just their children or may shun some or all of their children, though this is bound to sow seeds of disloyalty that will undoubtedly sprout the danger of being overthrown and killed or exiled. Cats in this rank may have other jobs as well, but it is not a requirement.
    They are favoured by the King and Queen and thus gain special privileges.

Royal Guards - The only ones other than the Royal family that may enter the Royal tower. They are tasked with protecting them and their quarters. Some royals may keep them close everywhere they go, but others may try to shoo them away instead, though with such a high position, it is best to have some to keep watch. The training to be a Royal guard takes the longest as they are highly skilled and may be called in to handle tough situations regular guards cannot. Usually an apprentice will graduate at about 2 years old or older, rarely does a royal guard graduate earlier. The ceremony will almost always be held publically, rarely does an apprentice express a wish to not hold one at all or hold one privately.

Priests - These cats have a close connection with the spirits of ancestors and they usually spend their time in the Ancestors' Hall. They are highly respected and often the King and/or Queen will seek their guidance when a choice is to be made. Priests know many different rituals, including banishing lost spirits. They often burn herbs as incense to help put them into trances and to lure spirits. An apprentice usually becomes a full priest at around the age of 20-22 moons. Apprentices are advised to have their mentor there to help with rituals at all times as consequences can be great if mistakes are made. Even as full priests, cats may ask their former mentors for advice. Graduation ceremonies for priests are rarely ever held publically. Usually an apprentice will invite those closest to them if they so wish and other cats will temporarily be shooed away from coming near the Ancestors' Hall.

Herbalists - Herbalists are in charge of the Garden where they grow all sorts of herbs and flowers. They serve as healers or simply supply flowers for ceremonies or courting. Herbalists are often very prideful and protective of the Garden and do not hold back from leaving a few good scratches if someone does damage. Apprentices most often graduate at about 19-21 moons of age and are given the right to choose if they wish to have a more private or a public ceremony.

Guards - [i]Guards are trained for combat. They are either stationed in the castle to protect certain places, may be assigned watch over certain cats outside the royal family if they seem like a threat or in danger or may go out into the Hazard to protect the hunters from predators. An apprentice will generally graduate at 18 moons of age and the ceremony, if held, is always public.

Hunters - Hunters have a simple duty. They supply the castle with food during regular hunts. Out in the Hazard, they bring guards to help protect them from the dangers lurking behind every corner. Often times, they are not trained to fight. Apprentices for this position graduate the quickest at an average of 15-16 moons of age and the ceremony, if held, is also always public.

Mothers - Without mothers, the Clan would not survive, of course. They have their own separate quarters and are excused from duties until their kits are apprentices. They are not allowed to return earlier.

Kits - Kits stay under the care of their mother until they are ready to become apprentice at 7 moons of age. This is usually when marriages are arranged between parents, before they are allowed to be independent.

Apprentices - From 7 moons old, a kit will become an apprentice. Most often the choice of who and for what will train them rests on their parents, but some are more lax and allow their kits to choose.

Elders - A cat may retire whenever they wish, as long as they are at least 11 years old by then. They are permanently excused from their duties. Sadly, elders only hold importance to their family and friends. They are considered disposable and last in line for anything otherwise.

Code: Select all
    [center][b]King:[/b]
    Name | Age | Gender | [url=picture/post link]X[/url]

[b]Queen:[/b]

[b]Royal family:[/b]

[b]Royal guards:[/b]

[b]Priests:[/b]

[b]Herbalists:[/b]

[b]Guards:[/b]

[b]Hunters:[/b]

[b]Apprentices:[/b]
    Name | Age | Gender | Training for | [url=picture/post link]X[/url]
    Name | Age | Gender |Training for| [url=picture/post link]X[/url]

[b]Mothers:[/b]

[b]Kits:[/b]

[b]Elders:[/b]
    Name | Age | Gender | [url=picture/post link]X[/url][/center]

The first cat will be a king, a longhaired chocolate tom, 20 moons of age, named Eaglestorm
    If I may pick a queen, she will be a dilute tortie molly, 18 moons of age, named Lakeshine
    Last edited by Chinchy on Sat Feb 10, 2018 5:58 am, edited 2 times in total.
    Chinchy

My pets
    My items
    My wishlist
    My gallery
    My scenes
    My dressups
    Trade with me

Re: Create A Clan Oekaki 2.0

Postby DaisieGames » Wed Dec 27, 2017 10:46 am

Clan Name ShineClan
    - Username:BrightDays
    - Were you/are you a part of the forum game CAC?(just curious ^^): Yes, I own SnowClan there
    ---
    Clan Founder's Name: Fawnstar
    Clan Founder's Age: 34 moons
    Clan Founder's Gender: She-cat
    Clan Founder's Appearance:Fawnstar's apperance (yellow eyes though) (Thanks to Turtle making this for me!)
    Clan Information:ShineClan is a clan in the mountains where there is always snow. Do to this effect they have thick pads on their paws, to be able to walk on the snow and ice to keep their paws from freezing. Also to be able to grip ice better, they have long fur that grows between the pads. They also have longer fur than those who are in a warmer climate and their fur helps keep the little heat they have. Do to this coat, snow usually sticks on them, but doesn’t penetrate the coat and it looks like they are always speckled with snow or are wet. For water, they either break some ice or eat the snow and let it melt in their mouth as most of their water source is frozen over. (What I imagine the territory looks like)
    Other:[
    DaisieGames

My pets
    My items
    My wishlist
    My gallery
    My scenes
    My dressups
    Trade with me

Re: Lakeclan

Postby NightWolf950 » Wed Dec 27, 2017 5:50 pm

- Username: NightWolf950
    - Were you/are you a part of the forum game CAC?(just curious ^^): Yep! I own HazeClan over there.
    ---
    Clan Founder's Name: Blossomstar (Blossomfall)
    Clan Founder's Age: 45 moons
    Clan Founder's Gender: She-cat
    Clan Founder's Appearance: Blossomstar
    Clan Information:BlossomClan is well known for the peacefulness and friendly nature. They prefer peace over fighting and will often find a peaceful solution. However do not let their docile nature fool you for they are also fierce fighters. The Territory.
    is mostly woods with some open areas. They live in a beautiful forest with a large mountain to the North. In the middle of the forest is a large clearing covered in bright pinkish purple flowers with a sparkling lake at the very heart of the clearing. In a small hidden area in the forest lies a few cherry blossoms trees and hollow dens. Here is where BlossomClan have made their camp.

When of age apprentices are sent out in to the forest for 2 moons to track down the tribe's most sacred prey. The Peacock.
    A select few of the senior ranking clan members are then later sent out to watch the apprentices. The senior ranking members are in charge of making sure each apprentice helps in tracking and taking down the peacock. Apprentices who fail are held back until the next round of apprentices are ready for their trial. The peacock is then shared between the apprentices after they become warriors.

The peacock feathers are then used for nesting, den decoration, and even some times woven into a cats fur. The Leader's den has the largest amount of Peacock feathers as they are considered special. The clan believes that the feathers bring good luck to them so every cat takes good care of them, Even the youngest kits know to be careful with them. It is considered to bring bad luck if the feathers are shredded by a cat's claws. Those who shred a feather with their claws are cast out, taking their bad luck with them.

The clan also holds a festival each new-leaf after every leaf bare. This festival is dedicated to their ancestors for bringing back the life and beautiful flowers to their home. It lasts for 2 moons. During this time cats of any rank are welcome to spar one another, testing their skills. They are also welcome to hunt along side each other. During the end of the festival the clan collects beautiful flowers and feathers then travel to the base of the mountain. There they place their gatherings and pray to their ancestors, thanking them for once again a beautiful new-leaf.

**Prey List**
    Mice
    Rabbits
    Squirrels
    Small Fish
    Big Fish
    All Birds (Peacock being the rarest for them)

Other:This look interesting! =D
    NightWolf950

My pets
    My items
    My wishlist
    My gallery
    My scenes
    My dressups
    Trade with me

Postby jaculus » Thu Dec 28, 2017 2:50 am

Username. Jaculus
      Were you/are you a part of the forum game CAC? No, I was not but happy to be here!

Clan Founder's Name. Shadestar [Shadefall]
      Clan Founder's Age. 53 moons
      Clan Founder's Gender. Male
      Clan Founder's Appearance. Shadestar is a rather large feline with a stocky build, covered completely in short black fur. A few tears adorn his ears and has slanted golden eyes.

Clan Information. Nestled among oak trees and dense shrubbery, Thornclan’s camp has no clear markers of its whereabouts whether by a landmark or body of water. Rather than in a clearing, the camp is within the forestry with the underbrush cleared aside. On the outskirts of the camp, cats have piled up more vegetation and thicket as a barrier. The vast majority of Thornclan’s territory is oak trees. On one far side is a Thunderpath.

ThornClan is mostly a neutral clan, preferring to stay within their own clan and refraining from friendly interactions with other clans. However, this hardly means they’re passive. In any potential circumstance of a fight or battle, ThornClan warriors do their best to goad the conflict and add fuel to the fire. They see fighting as a sport and are quite happy to get involved in one. Death by battle is seen as the most honorable death. Within the clan, Thornclan warriors are a close-knit group of cats.

Other. Have to honestly say I've never played anything like this before. Very excited!

she/her
      nenfp
      scorpio
    jaculus

My pets
    My items
    My wishlist
    My gallery
    My scenes
    My dressups
    Trade with me

Postby ~Macmanus~ » Thu Dec 28, 2017 9:46 am

~MacManus~ wrote:
    SierraClan
    - Username: ~MacManus~
    - Were you/are you a part of the forum game CAC?(just curious ^^): No, I couldn't understand it. For some reason, this one seems more clear.
    ---
    Clan Founder's Name:Mount Eagle
    Clan Founder's Age: 46 Moons
    Clan Founder's Gender: Tom
    Clan Founder's Appearance:A large greyish tabby tom with wide shoulders.
    Clan Information: SierraClan is founded on a mountain (hence the name). The cats in the clan are tough and strong, with powerful legs and good balance. The cats in the clan value honour and duty: Laziness or cowardice are seen as humiliating features. When a cat becomes a leader, his suffix is removed and the word Mount is put before his name, as the leader's title. Leaders do not have nine lives by choice, and anycat is allowed to attack or attempt to kill the leader if he does not like the leader's ways, although if the leader survives, the attacker is executed and his family is punished. If he kills the leader, he and his family are not punished and a new cat is made the leader. The attacker is NOT immediately granted leadership, although may obtain it afterwards, Crags can also be challenged, but this is less common since they have little real power. The Crag can chose the Mountain's killer to be his Crag, although this is unlikely. A Crag can also kill a Mountain, although this is frowned upon since Crag's must swear loyalty to the Mountain upon gaining their position, and are usually picked because they are close friends or trusted right-paws to the Mountain.
    The clan is generally patriarchal, although all cats are taught to fight, She-cat's fight training emphasizes protection and defense, while tom's training emphasizes offense. She-cats may not hold the position of leader (Also known as Mountain) or deputy (also known as Crag). The highest rank that a She-cat can have is the Lady of the Mountain, referred to as "Lady [Mount's Name]" (For example, Mount Eagle's mate would be called Lady Eagle). They can only gain this rank by being the leader's mate, and lose it when he dies. Even after his death, they are treated with the highest respect. Disrespecting the Lady of the Mountain is a much more highly punishable offense than disrespecting her mate. The Crag's mate becomes the new Lady of the Mountain when he becomes a Mountain, although her name does not change until this.
    Kits refer to all Queens in their nursery as their mothers, usually calling them "Mother [name]". After they are weaned, they sleep together and not in the Queen's nests. Fathers are not close to their kits, and most do not tell the kits that they are their father. The Lady of the Mountain may not be a Queen, and if she has kits, they must be nursed by someone else. If there is no one else, she may nurse them until they are weaned, after this, she cannot mother them further. A Crag's mate can become a Queen, but must stop mothering her kits when her mate becomes a Mountain.

Elders are treated with respect, as are cats who received physical damage in a fight that left them unable to be a Warrior. Tom Cats who are not good fighters or hunters are referred to by the offensive term "Deviant". Generally this term isn't used for She-Cats

Other: Sorry about the confusing traditions, but I simply hate clans that are just copies of the canon clans.
    ~Macmanus~

My pets
    My items
    My wishlist
    My gallery
    My scenes
    My dressups
    Trade with me

Re: In solitude, one finds peace | LoneClan

Postby Dinolil1 » Sun Dec 31, 2017 11:08 am

A grey cat stormed her way through the thick snow, her father's cries drowned out by the wail of the wind. The cat's name was Cindertail and her father was Smokewhisker, deputy of RainClan; behind Smokewhisker stood the rest of Cindertail's family including the leader of RainClan himself, Alderstar.

''Cindertail! Cindertail, it's too cold!'' Smokewhisker warned, the blizzard stealing and throwing his words high up in the air. ''Come back here!'' the scruffy warrior ordered, glancing desperately to his young mate; Hailclaw had no words to speak, Cindertail had made her choice and nobody could change her daughter's mind. ''She's gone, Smokewhisker, she's gone...'' The snow-white cat sighed, nuzzling her mate's side. ''Just accept it.''

Cindertail traveled for a long time without looking back once and eventually reached the seclusion of a dark forest; the familiar tree-songs muffled by the falling snow. A smile sprang up on the solemn cat's face and she sighed, a warm breath misting in the icy air. She'd never fancied the life of a clan-cat, even as a young kitten she'd felt the stifling nature of the clans early on and with a big family, Cindertail could never get the time she needed for herself. But now, among the dark trees and snow-painted trees, Cindertail could have all the solitude she desired; she was a loner now and there was no going back.

Not that she wanted to go back, Cindertail thought as she settled into the crook of a mighty oak. The wind outside continued to wail, a long-drawn out wail that slowly changed in words of some distant ghoul. How poetic, Cindertail mused sleepily, curling her striped tail around her paws. It was only when she was comfortable did she realize it was actually words of a ghoul! A StarClanner no less! And they were talking to her? The cat who'd abandoned her clan for some peace and quiet. Had they gone mad?

Cindertail...Cindertail, listen to me. whispered a shapeless voice, urging the grey molly to prick her ears despite her confusion. I am Duststar hushed one voice. And I am Birchclaw mewed another, huskier than the first voice. ''I don't care who you are, why are you conversing with a traitor?'' Cindertail mewed. ''I left my clan, surely you'd want to talk to a noble warrior and not one like me! I only want some peace and quiet!'' To her horror, the voices cheered louder and out of the snow,
    appeared another warrior, as white as the snowflakes that danced on the breeze. ''I'm Pearcloud and an warrior of MeadowClan.''

''Why are you talking to me?'' Cindertail questioned.

''Your desire for peace is why we are talking to you.'' Pearcloud informed, as his fellow clan-mates materialized beside him. They all wore the same hopeful looks on their faces and Cindertail couldn't help but wonder why they also looked so sad. ''Our clan was torn apart when we foolishly got into a tangle with rogues and a rather manipulative healer.'' Birchclaw explained, pelt bristling. ''I can't believe Sedgeleaf had the nerve! You, never trust a small black cat with a white spot!'' The silver tom warned, shooting a glare at Cindertail and the grey molly promptly promised she'd keep an eye on every black cat. ''But you? You just want peace.'' Duststar murmured, a glimmer of pride in her eyes. ''And although you are related to Silverstar...''

''Not by much, I'm more of a cousin to her.'' Cindertail replied, recalling whatever little memory she had of the deceased murderer. ''It's no big deal, I'm guessing you hated her guts.'' The grey molly murmured. ''Don't worry, I hate her too.'' Cindertail reassured. The grey warrior had never liked to hear the stories about Silverstar and was grateful that she was rotting away in the dark forest, far away from the clans.

The dead MeadowClan cats looked pleased with this and with a glance at the tree that loomed over Cindertail, a long-whiskered molly pushed a branch and sent it crashing on top of Cindertail. This made everything go black and when the grey molly woke up, stars and not snow twinkled before her very eyes and a white-eyed figure sat before her. She recognized this figure as her twin sister, Ashflower. Ashflower had died in a landslide and it'd been a rainy day, there was not a single smile in the clan when she'd died, young, beautiful and with kittens still in the womb.

''Ashflower?'' ''Cindertail''

The meeting was bittersweet and the two siblings nuzzled each other, happy to see each other but knowing time was short and it waited for nobody; not even the dead. ''What's happening, Ashy?'' Cindertail inquired, spotting another eight ghostly cats behind her.she felt that she had a suspicion. ''You're becoming a leader! I'm so proud of you, Cins.'' Ashflower informed, proud of her younger twin (younger by a mere two minutes). ''And I get to give you your first life!'' Sensing Ashflower's excitement, Cindertail didn't have the heart to tell her that she didn't actually want to be leader.

''I, Ashflower, grant you the life of fertility.'' She leaned in and whispered into Cindertail's ear. ''I know you and Brambleheart were upset about not being able to have kittens.'' The quiet molly's ears burned and she glared at Ashflower as her eternally-beautiful sibling vanished into the haze of stars. Cindertail had always tried to keep the reason for their breaking apart a secret and she'd gotten over her loss; it wasn't like kittens were her entire world!

The second cat was a cat who's death had arguably been the most gruesome; it was Reedfur, torn apart at the jaws of dogs and Alderstar's old deputy. He had been very kind towards Smokewhisker's family and had become something of an uncle to them.
    How long had it been since she'd seen Reedfur? Probably since her apprenticeship! ''Hey Reedfur!'' Cindertail grinned at the lanky tom, actually happy to see another feline. ''Hullo, Cindertail.'' came the husky reply, as the tom sat down before Cindertail.

''I'd stop to have a chat, but time runs short.'' He explained. ''I must give you your second life.'' Reedfur paused as though in thought, Cindertail dared not interrupt him. She knew very well that Reedfur had an explosive temper and didn't like to be interrupted while mulling over solemn, mysterious and important things. ''Instinct, I give you the life of instincts; you'll need them to be honed.'' With that, his star-lit eyes turned into stars and a solemn molly sat before Cindertail, a scar pulling her mouth into an ugly sneer. ''Whitescar.''

'''Tis I'' Whitescar replied coolly. The white molly had been the scourge of Cindertail's kittenhood and even now as a deceased StarClan warrior, she wasn't ready to apologize to the molly who's life she'd made hell. ''And my life is the life of never relenting.'' A cheeky wink was tossed Cindertail's way. ''I think you know a thing or two about unrelenting.'' Cindertail did not reply or speak until the next cat came along.

''I give you the life of patience'' whispered Cindertail's great aunt, Frostclaw.

''I give you the life of sharpness'' grunted an elderly friend of hers, Harefang.

''I give you the life of enduring'' squeaked a young kitten, Pheasantkit; he'd been her brother's.

Birchclaw approached, silver pelt rippling like an icy river. Cindertail remarked that he looked as vain as he was handsome, although he wasn't quite her type. ''So...hey.'' The grey moll dipped her head as Birchclaw swaggered up to her, making far more of a show than the others had. ''What's my life, Birchclaw?'' She sighed, after two minutes of watching Birchclaw circle her like some sort of raven that seemed to be trying to serenade her. ''Ah, yes...your life is honesty'' The silver tabby nodded solemnly. ''Use it wisely.''

''He's proud, I know.'' Pearcloud chuckled warmly, shaking his head. ''Don't worry, I'll cut to the chase.'' The snow-white tom spotted the look of relief on Cindertail's face and tried not to snicker softly as he gave her his chosen life. ''I give you the life of gentleness, try not to be a thorn when you could be a rose'' This flowery speech went quite over Cindertail's head.

''Your last life!'' crowed Duststar, marching up to Cindertail. ''After this, you shall be Cinderstar.''

''Uh, thanks.'' Cindertail replied, uncertain if she should say anything now. She decided not to say anything, as this was her last life and Duststar looked as though she had very high hopes for the young cat. ''I know it's surprising, but don't worry; my deputy, Boulderwhisker, will guide you along.'' Cindertail nodded wordlessly, disheartened to see her chances of solitude vanishing over the horizon.

''With this life, I give you forgiveness; I lacked such a thing and I paid for it, Cinderstar.''

And then Cinderstar woke up.

Prey:
    - Mice
    - Shrew
    - Bird
    - Vole
    - Hare
    - Fish

Birds:

- Ravens, crows, magpies are all good omens
    - Owls, eagles, hawks are all bad omens
    - All other birds, they eat; it is very common

Territory:

A large snow-filled woods, where the sun rarely shines and rain rarely graces the trees. On the western border, the trees are particularly thick and many would rather not go there, for it houses a pack of wolves and on the eastern border, it is a large snowy plain and speckled with thorny bushes; again, not many go there for it is a wasteland. The southern border is richer, for it hosts a lake and a mountain range, offering them some protection from the wind and some means of water; their camp is right at the foot of the mountains, in a clearing among the pines, firs and cedars. The northern border hosts a river that feeds the lake, cutting through the woods and separating the territory from a twoleg place. These cats have nowhere in particular to talk to StarClan, although they do occasionally travel to the mountaintops to do so.

Traditions:

- Feathers are used to decorate nests; they're thought to tell a little bit about each cat.
    - Wolves are considered sacred and if one hears their howl, it means a harsh leafbare is afoot; it also means a prosperous newleaf.
    - Drowning or falling are terrible deaths, many would rather die in combat.
    - Many leave the clan to seek their own destinies; it is almost encouraged.
    - If one finds bones, one tends to collect to decorate their camp-walls; they are used to tell stories.
    ImageImageImage

I believe that you are purrfect!

ImageImageImageImageImageImage
    Dinolil1

My pets
    My items
    My wishlist
    My gallery
    My scenes
    My dressups
    Trade with me