Postby DraconisSumeris » Wed Dec 20, 2017 11:52 am

my first adopt here! i hope you guys enjoy ^-^
i just really had the inspiration to do something with a
snowed on Christmas tree xD

Uncommon Bab because of their Tinsel and
Ornament! :3

ThePaintedPitBull wrote:[center]Username: ThePaintedPitBull
Name: Tiny Tim :3 {Tiny for short}
Why on earth?!: Little Tiny Tim was on the search for some nice plants to eat for dinner when all of a sudden he stumbled upon what seemed to be a Christmas display! Tiny was so intrigued by these flashing lights, and decorated trees that he slowly inches closer and closer to the display.
He slinked around the outskirts of it, but then decided that he did indeed have the courage to venture into the festive display.
Tiny Tim walked up to a Christmas tree, and began gnawing at its base. He didn’t know what to make of the trees, but decided it was worth trying to make a snack out of.
Tiny, however, underestimated the power of his sharp little teeth and ate through the tree. With a crash, the tree fell over right on Tiny Tim!
As he crawled out from under he got wrapped up in some loose tinsel, and one little ornament looped around his tail! Tiny never removed the tinsel and little ornament, as it simply became part of his appearance..
[/center]

Code: Select all
[center]Username:
Name:
Last edited by DraconisSumeris on Fri Dec 29, 2017 10:07 am, edited 1 time in total.
DraconisSumeris

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Revenant #3 - Frosted Christmas Tree

Postby WinterWolf12 » Thu Dec 21, 2017 7:22 am

pretty!
Image,

R.I.P Pepper Unkown-May 4th 2018. Gone but never forgotten </3

WinterWolf12

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ThePaintedPitBull » Thu Dec 21, 2017 3:32 pm

Username: ThePaintedPitBull
Why on earth?!: Little Tiny Tim was on the search for some nice plants to eat for dinner when all of a sudden he stumbled upon what seemed to be a Christmas display! Tiny was so intrigued by these flashing lights, and decorated trees that he slowly inches closer and closer to the display.
He slinked around the outskirts of it, but then decided that he did indeed have the courage to venture into the festive display.
Tiny Tim walked up to a Christmas tree, and began gnawing at its base. He didn’t know what to make of the trees, but decided it was worth trying to make a snack out of.
Tiny, however, underestimated the power of his sharp little teeth and ate through the tree. With a crash, the tree fell over right on Tiny Tim!
As he crawled out from under he got wrapped up in some loose tinsel, and one little ornament looped around his tail! Tiny never removed the tinsel and little ornament, as it simply became part of his appearance..

painted or pitbull
my loves
longnecks and dr.pepper
ThePaintedPitBull

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby DraconisSumeris » Fri Dec 22, 2017 3:21 pm

Still time to enter! :D
DraconisSumeris

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby WinterWolf12 » Sat Dec 23, 2017 5:16 am

I totally would love to see a breeding between this one and our mascot! Anyone else agree?
Image,

R.I.P Pepper Unkown-May 4th 2018. Gone but never forgotten </3

WinterWolf12

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby DraconisSumeris » Sat Dec 23, 2017 5:22 pm

This will be ending tomorrow! ^•^
DraconisSumeris

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby DraconisSumeris » Fri Dec 29, 2017 10:07 am

ThePaintedPitBull wrote:

eeep! I am so sorry for the lateness of this cx crazy holidays lol

this fella is yours!
DraconisSumeris

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ThePaintedPitBull » Fri Dec 29, 2017 12:07 pm

The•Lost•Solo wrote:
ThePaintedPitBull wrote:

eeep! I am so sorry for the lateness of this cx crazy holidays lol

this fella is yours!

No worries! Thank you for the little guy :D

painted or pitbull
my loves
longnecks and dr.pepper
ThePaintedPitBull

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes