Ginderbread House Made With The Best Of Love.

"Ginderbread House Made With The Best Of Love." by BYE!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dressup entry

Ginderbread House Made With The Best Of Love.

Postby BYE!!!!!!!!!!!! » Thu Dec 14, 2017 11:37 am

Every year on christmas eve my nephews and I make a ginderbread house since there are three of us there mother buys another ginderbread house for the adults to do they give us one of there genderbread men. We would work on it for hours and hours long I would build it my eldest nephew woud do the powder suger and iceing the roof then the youngest would do the door, windows, pathway, place the trees, and the fence. Then we each picked out a ginderbread man and start decorating them every year they would be differnt sometimes we would make classic ginderbread men and others we would do a them like a snowman genderbread family or superhero ect. Even though my sister moved away I am keeping the tradtion with the boys permission of course This year I will be making a ginderbread house with my niece she just turned three so she'll be able to compreheand this christmas even though it won't be christmas eve instead it'll be christmas day. Keep thoughs special memmories and tradtions close to you even if there gone or miles apart find someway to keep the tradition. Merry Christmas!
BYE!!!!!!!!!!!!

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me