Bendingriver -- Medicine Cat of Duskclan by Grey_Hoodie

Based on Click to view
Artist Grey_Hoodie [gallery]
Time spent 27 minutes
Drawing sessions 3

Bendingriver -- Medicine Cat of Duskclan

Postby Grey_Hoodie » Mon Dec 11, 2017 4:24 pm

- -
Last edited by Grey_Hoodie on Wed Dec 13, 2017 3:09 am, edited 1 time in total.
Grey_Hoodie

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Bendingriver -- Medicine Cat of Duskclan

Postby Galipaygo » Wed Dec 13, 2017 2:44 am

Name;; Galipaygo
    Gender;; Male
    Rank;; Medicine Cat
    Interesting facts;;

•Bendingriver is particularly good at herb identification and knowledge, having an easier time finding what he needs than some other medicine cats.
    •Bendingriver has a major fear of loosing cats he is supposed to save, affecting his work up to a few moons after the loss.

Personality;;

Bendingriver is a very compassionate and relatable cat that care about others with all his heart. He is in love with helping others and loves being surrounded by the wonderful smell of herbs. He puts himself down for not succeeding and can be a little naïve, but he accepts this because it’s worth it to help other cats.

History;;

Bendingriver wasn’t a clan cat before he was guided to Duskclan by Starclan. He was actually the offspring of a couple rogues that were fascinated by the lore and knowledge of the clans. His parents taught him of the clans and Starclan through what they heard from patrolling cats that don’t catch scent of them. Bendingriver was actually separated from his family not long after they gave him a “warrior name” because, while fishing, he fell into the river and it swept him away. He doesn’t know what happened to his parents, doesn’t really remember how he got out of the river, but is certain Starclan made it so he wasn’t hurt through those dangerous tides. When he got out, he was in a strange new land and was forced to survive and teach himself certain things to survive. He learned of herbs from dreams Starclan sent him until they deemed him worthy and sent him to Duskclan.

Family/kin;; Unknown
    Mate;; None (yet)
    Kits;; None (yet)
Art: xxx
Stories: xxx
Devote oneself to something beautiful.

"May your dreams become bestsellers" -Galipaygo
"Don't listen to what others say. They don't know you and your limits." -?

I love gifting people! Please don't ban for it
Galipaygo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me