--
[s]shine
[s]hair
[c]tail
[c]fur
[u]tongue
[u]fur
[r]halo
Last edited by mango marmalade,, on Thu Dec 14, 2017 12:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.
mango marmalade,,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ezikiel [bounty hunter's assistant]

Postby mango marmalade,, » Mon Dec 11, 2017 11:40 am

mango marmalade,, wrote:

[name]: ezekiel
[nickname]: ezi, ezik
[gender]: male
[profession]: bounty hunter's assistant
[personality]: ezi has always been a quiet kal, afraid to lift his head or step out of line. but after the day that he was roped into the bounty hunter's schemes, everything changed. he became cruel, ruthless. never unwilling to follow his master's orders. he became faithful to lucien in every way, even following him off a cliff if lucien wanted him to. he became deaf to the cries of creatures and animals, seemingly unfeeling of the screams of loved ones being ripped apart. he was a cruel man (i plan to get him grown), almost as cruel as the bounty hunter himself.
[origin story]: before lucien, ezikiel was content in his small cottage far from other kalons. he lived only with his mother and two sisters, his father having left to go to the big city and make it rich. ezi was the oldest of his two other sisters, so he was the one that took care of them when mama went to work on the stevenson's farm in the spring time. ezi was a great older brother, dedicating all of his time to his siblings' well being. but one night, after both lila and rosie* were asleep he went out into the woods to listen to the quiet sounds of the forest. he had always loved to do that, and adored to just sit in solitude and listen. he listened to the small chirps of birds still half-awake, he listened to the soft padding of some animals hunting for midnight snack. but then he heard something else. a faint whirring, the softest click-clack of a ship's wheels. ezi jumped up with a start. his fathers' ship sounded exactly like that! racing through the forest, he lept over branches and bows on the forest floor. galloping on all fours, he soon arrived at the other end of the forest. from behind the last few trees he could see a sleek, silver ship. on the side it read...
'fear driven'
ezikiel felt like screaming but he knew he couldn't give away his identity. the bounty-hunter's sp was here, on his tiny planet! this could only mean terrible news. ezi turned to slink back and warn the others, when he felt a strong paw grip his shoulder and lift him into the air.
'you, little boy, are coming with me.'
ezi was in the wrong place at the right time, it seemed. for the bounty hunter lucian, and his ship 'fear driven', were on his planet. and now he was on the ship, and the planet was safe. because the ship was taking off, and he was the only other being on it.
[now:]
a cruel hunter, ezi has no memory of his former life. he is now only driven by money, his master, and the need to kill.
*not real kals! just for back-story purposes.
mango marmalade,,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ezikiel [bounty hunter's assistant]

Postby chanhee. » Mon Feb 05, 2018 11:08 am

hey could i be added? i'll remove this if you want <3
chanhee.