Based on Click to view
Artist roobeeen [gallery]
Time spent 15 minutes
Drawing sessions 1
2 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Questionable Orbits

Postby roobeeen » Sun Dec 10, 2017 10:02 am

Navigation
Orbit AdoptsMain PageScavenger HuntStoreDaily Prompts12 Days ★ Questionable Orbits ★ Raffle

Welcome to Questionable Orbits!

introduction wrote:You walk away from all the other games for the Xmas Event when you see another orbit looking confused, as she stares at a orbit that looks more confused than she is. There's more orbits scattered looking just as confused as the one she's staring at. You clear your throat and she looks to you with a relieved smile "Hi there! I'm Colenso, and these orbits...erm...are confused about some of their memories. Do you think you can help?" She asks hopefully. This is going to be a challenge.

In questionable orbits I will have a rng pick which users get which gifts. You can get edits, a orbit, currency, or sometimes nothing! All customs and orbit rewards are made by me!
rewards wrote:it's a 1-10 method

10 - 4 orbaubles
9 - common edit
8 - standard edit
7 - 5 orbaubles
6 - nothing
5 - 2 orbaubles
4 - standard custom
3 - uncommon edit
2 - common custom
1 - orbit

Code: Select all
[b]user:[/b]
[b]what is their memory?:[/b]
Last edited by roobeeen on Wed Dec 13, 2017 9:29 am, edited 1 time in total.
roobeeen

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Questionable Orbits

Postby roobeeen » Thu Dec 14, 2017 12:55 am

Day 1 is now open!
roobeeen

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Raptocidic » Sat Dec 16, 2017 8:44 am

user: q1q2q3q4
what is their memory?:
Recalling a childhood memory

"I... I remember something...

Yes, yes, definitely something, but what exactly? There's a bright light, the sunlight.... A bright golden sunlight. Or was it? It's not that clear if i'm honest. Wait, wasn't it dark? I could taste a cold nightime breeze in the air... Perhaps the light wasn't the sun, but a blue moon? No, no. It was definitely golden. There was a golden light. The light was in the sky though... Ah! No, it wasn't! It was in my paws, warming them in the coldness of the season. Errmm, but wasn't it summer? Oh, it's all a blur.

Ok, let's sort this memory muddle out. So, where was I? Im not certain, but I feel like I was in a park, sat next to someone... They were, they were..... No... They were gone. I was sat alone on the bench, tears dribbling down my face. A single tear sparkled in the golden light when it fell onto my nose. But... my tears never touched my nose. Oh! I see now, it was raining! No, the sky was clear, lots of golden lights. Ah! The lights were stars, lots of golden stars! But... then if the lights were stars, what was the golden light i had in my paws? It seemed lonely, sort of like me. Or, at least I think i was lonely? The glimmering light was sad and alone. I believe it wanted to be with the other stars, I think? I held it safe in my arms. Wait, did I? I must have held it up to the sky. Yes! That was the golden light, the golden sunshine...

I can't remember anything else... I hope the star was ok..."
Raptocidic

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby roobeeen » Sat Dec 16, 2017 10:01 am

starting another day!

q1q2q3q4 wrote:user: q1q2q3q4
what is their memory?:
Recalling a childhood memory

"I... I remember something...

Yes, yes, definitely something, but what exactly? There's a bright light, the sunlight.... A bright golden sunlight. Or was it? It's not that clear if i'm honest. Wait, wasn't it dark? I could taste a cold nightime breeze in the air... Perhaps the light wasn't the sun, but a blue moon? No, no. It was definitely golden. There was a golden light. The light was in the sky though... Ah! No, it wasn't! It was in my paws, warming them in the coldness of the season. Errmm, but wasn't it summer? Oh, it's all a blur.

Ok, let's sort this memory muddle out. So, where was I? Im not certain, but I feel like I was in a park, sat next to someone... They were, they were..... No... They were gone. I was sat alone on the bench, tears dribbling down my face. A single tear sparkled in the golden light when it fell onto my nose. But... my tears never touched my nose. Oh! I see now, it was raining! No, the sky was clear, lots of golden lights. Ah! The lights were stars, lots of golden stars! But... then if the lights were stars, what was the golden light i had in my paws? It seemed lonely, sort of like me. Or, at least I think i was lonely? The glimmering light was sad and alone. I believe it wanted to be with the other stars, I think? I held it safe in my arms. Wait, did I? I must have held it up to the sky. Yes! That was the golden light, the golden sunshine...

I can't remember anything else... I hope the star was ok..."

The orbit you were helping smiled in appreciation but that didn't seem to be the main memory in their life, they walk away after that and Colenso gives you a common custom ticket!
"Just tell us what you want in pms and we'll get it done!" she purred.

A new day is now open!
roobeeen

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me