One person likes this Log in to vote for this drawing

Lilith Nephthys Slavik

Postby spirit • daydream » Tue Dec 05, 2017 5:04 am

Uncommon Hair lower then jawline, sclera
Rare Tail edit, halo, glowing

User: APH Siantia
Name: Lilith Nephthys Slavik
Story:
Lilith. Her name brings many emotions and thoughts to everyone's heads. Queen of Lobodebayan, her rein can be harsh when it needs to be. She is a fearsome queen who would do anything to protect her people from harm. Her beauty is talked about throughout the realms and she knows for that is why she uses it to get what she needs for her kingdom. She doesn't waste her time trying to get a significant other because if she did they would fight over who is to rule the kingdom. She will never give up her throne to her significant other because she feels that she would be bowing down to them when she was the true queen and ruler. Lobodebayan is a town named after the many wolf packs surrounding its borders. The wolf packs and the lobonese live in an almost perfect harmony, but they both know that to mess with the other means death upon the whole. So if a wolf killed a farmers sheep, the wolf would be found alone in the woods for the pack does not want to end its life for on mistake. Some say that the only reason the wolves leave Lobodebayan alone is because Lilith could communicate with the wolves. Rumors of her sneaking out at night to communicate peace treaties with the wolf packs spread quickly and all that had wished to overthrow her died down because they were afraid she would use the wolves against them. So, basically, the rumors spread about her had saved her and her rein and she realized that maybe she should change. So for now, she will always put her kingdom, or I guess queendom, before herself in order to keep everything in order.
spirit • daydream

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me