Forum rules
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!

Click here to see the full Art Rules!
Need help using the Oekaki? Check out this Guide to the Oekaki!

gods, i was strong then by Venatici

Based on Click to view
Artist Venatici [gallery]
Time spent 14 minutes
Drawing sessions 1
12 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

gods, i was strong then

Postby Venatici » Mon Dec 04, 2017 12:39 pm

my new permanent 'sona + oc with clinking; mercer is kinda bein retired

full name is unknown; just that he goes by 'baron', a title of honor that is no longer honorable. legend has it that baron used to be a full length chromatic dragon; the stories say that he committed an crime against the highest gods, with the crime itself being lost in time itself. now baron is forced to spend his days doomed to his own hell on earth as a dwarf of his kind. given that white dragons are the smallest of the chromatic dragons, this makes him very tiny compared to his counterparts. he is unable to fly, but is able to summon 'sigils' that do various things, such as act as shields or give him better balance.
baron is said to be in a state of temporary immortality, making unofficially him the oldest dragon. while he cannot permanently be killed, it is possible for him to die in combat and come back, but this is rumored to cause him excruciating pain. like most chromatic dragons, baron attempted to go out with a 'bang'- but for barons crime, he was tossed into a state of penance, forced to live serving the will of the gods. while most are unknowing of the debt baron owes, it is known that he is not allowed to own the coveted hoard all chromatic dragons desire, and that he is forced to serve as a 'messenger' delivering omens or ridding those who betray the gods / commit horrible crimes like his own. it is said that once baron finishes paying for his crimes that he will finally be allowed into the afterlife, something he works very hard towards.

baron is very wise and intelligent, but has little care for power or scheming. much like other chromatic dragons he wished to live as a collector and hunter: he now spends his time as a sort of witcher, hunting in his own ways. he relies mostly on his instinct and gut, and like any good hunter he is able to skillfully maneuver situations. baron lacks the tenacity to mess with others, however, often going on the phrase 'travelers be travelers', preferring to let others be. baron does, however, have an incredible memory: specifically with grudges and insults, meaning much of his penance is him struggling to not enact revenge.

the title 'witcher' came to baron after his penance; he is, in a way, a slayer for hire, but he is only hired by the gods. baron spent most of his time after his crime training and conditioning with his new form, but now is skillful in his job.

original concept and form by me, design help and lines by dave
|
|

|

|
|
|

|
|

πšƒπš‘πšŠπšβ€™πšœ πš πš‘πšŠπš πš’πš πš–πšŽπšŠπš—πšœ 𝚝𝚘 πš‹πšŽ πšπš‘πšŽ πšœπšπš›πš˜πš—πšπšŽπšœπš, πšπš˜πšŽπšœπš—β€™πš πš’πš?
πšƒπš˜ πš‹πšŽ πšπš‘πšŽ πš•πš˜πš—πšŽπš•πš’πšŽπšœπš, 𝚊𝚜 πš πšŽπš•πš•.

π™Έβ€™πš– πš—πš˜πš πš•πš˜πš—πšŽπš•πš’ πš πš‘πšŽπš— π™Έβ€™πš– πš πš’πšπš‘ 𝚒𝚘𝚞

───────────────────────────────────── β™₯ ──────
morgan . he/him pronouns
my love β™₯ lgbt+ . blm

gonny b gay β™₯ rose β™₯ bark bark
bean β™₯ kilogram β™₯ giant rat

──────── β™₯ ──────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
Venatici

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes