The Pine's Holiday Photo!

"The Pine's Holiday Photo!" by Kitty&Cats

Dressup entry

The Pine's Holiday Photo!

Postby Kitty&Cats » Mon Dec 04, 2017 5:14 am

The Pine family took a holiday photo! As chaotic as it was to take it, I think it's worth it.

I tried to show the tree's age and personality through the items, but I am not sure I did that well as I could because of my lack of Christmas decorations. On the far left, is Grandpa. He loves holidays and is wearing a festive Santa hat. Behind him, wearing the scarf, is Grandma. She has a carefree sprit and loves to bake, thus the cupcakes everyone has came from her. In the middle is the father. He is wearing a stylish bowtie and glasses. He is also holding the family pet for the picture. To his left, Is the Teenager. She's wearing a stylish hat and necklace while drink her favorite, Squidbucks. To her right, is the mom. Mom is dressed up in a festive outfit too, and wearing a necklace. She organized this picture. In front of her is the toddler. She has her stuffed cat with her and is wearing a flower crown. Aww, isn't she cute! (Yes, I ran out of trees so I had to use seaweed)
Kitty&Cats

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: The Pine's Holiday Photo!

Postby vaniljstång » Mon Dec 04, 2017 7:24 pm

this is so creative i love it :o
hello!!!!!!!!!!!!! i have autism and am socially impaired but we can make it work
-
Image Image Image Image
-
feel free to hit me up regarding anything or just to chat
skadegladje on flightrising
iida on torn
myponyartyes on tumblr
cutecandycane on deviantArt
ratweiler#1208 on disc
vaniljstång

My pets
My items