Forum rules
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!
Click here to see the full Art Rules!

Last Minute Christmas Adopts by P0CKETKNIFE

Artist P0CKETKNIFE [gallery]
Time spent 1 hour, 14 minutes
Drawing sessions 2
4 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Last Minute Christmas Adopts

Postby P0CKETKNIFE » Mon Dec 04, 2017 3:47 am

Introduction
    Look's like Tessa's fallen behind this year, and doesn't have any decorations yet! She's getting a little frustrated,
    so I'm asking for your help in getting enough ornaments for the holiday season. To get ornaments for Tessa, you can enter raffles or fill out prompts. Each adopt will cost a certain amount of ornaments to enter, so stock up in case you see something you like!
Ornament Shop
    Running low on ornaments? No sweat! Bellow are current prompts to earn ornaments.
    Current prompt: Compliment another user! Each sentence is worth 1 ornament, and you can earn a max of 10 ornaments from this prompt. Post the bellow form on this thread to get the ornaments.
    Code: Select all
    [b]Username:[/b]
    [b]Complimented User:[/b]
    [b]Compliment:[/b]
Ornament Bank
    E_R_R_O_R | 10 Ornaments
    star dweller | 3 Ornaments
    aethille | 10 ornaments
Current Characters for Adoption
    None yet!
Last edited by P0CKETKNIFE on Mon Dec 04, 2017 9:50 am, edited 1 time in total.

lee artist he/him + adult
    ► I've been an active user on
    CS through a good number of
    years, but nowadays I tend to
    keep to myself and check in
    when I have the time. I'll be on
    artfight this year
    -- team vampire!!

mods made me remove my links lmao / credit

P0CKETKNIFE

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Last Minute Christmas Adopts

Postby WilsonHiggsbury » Mon Dec 04, 2017 3:54 am

Username: E_R_R_0_R
Complimented User: BuzzyLee, Star Dweller, SilverCervine, Ga1ahad , Aethille, Lysander and Luminary
Compliment:
Buzz- You are so selfless and so kind! You try to help everyone despite any troubles ;w; You deserve happiness and anything good heck <33

Star- my god you have no idea how much I appreciate you writing so much for me when I was feeling bad, it means so much that someone would devote that time to me heck thank you

SilverCervine- MY PRECIOUS BEAN SHE IS just my best friend and yes

Ga1ahad- You're possibly one of the coolest people i've ever talked to, your humour is g r e a t and i love your OCs heck

Aethille- not only does she have cute art, but shes also a sweetie herself! you are so nice and easy to talk to ;w; your art is so well shaded too heck

Lysander- MY GOD you are such a meme you're so fun to talk to, you also helped me a bunch with my OC's bio so that means a hella lot, I also love all your characters and heck your art is to die for

Luminary- you meme, accept my compliments and stop ba nning me, your art is wonderful, including your pixels! You're so fun to talk to and deserve alot ;w;

y e, love from Hacker the untalkitive bean. I'm really bad with being soppy/appreciative just know that I like you ok
Last edited by WilsonHiggsbury on Mon Dec 04, 2017 10:10 am, edited 4 times in total.
ImageImageImageImage
WilsonHiggsbury

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby darn » Mon Dec 04, 2017 3:59 am

Username: star dweller
    Complimented User: Fuiuki
    Compliment: This user is probably the sweetest one I've met so far, she really keeps me in a conversation for hours and i never get bored talking with her. She's so kind and not afraid to speak her mind, and because we have different nationalities she doesn't mind when i get super confused or ask really dumb questions. Honestly if i love her a ton and she deserves a lot of love <3
darn

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby aeth » Mon Dec 04, 2017 4:01 am

Username: aethillie
    Complimented User: fawnpi + e_r_r_0_r + noriia + denja
    Compliment: okay so where do I start like, you all are so heckin adorable??? like you all are so cute I can't even comprehend how sweet you all are svjshdhe ♡♡♡

fawn you're an amazing girl and a wonderful friend to talk to [especially when we meme in voice chat] ♡ you're funny and such a sweetheart like holy moly I get diabetes from just looking at you ♡♡♡ i love you

hacker you're like the most thoughtful person ever??? you're so selfless and wonderful ♡ thank you for always gifting people, it makes them feel so much better when they're having a bad day - I know that since you've done so for me ♡ like really I appreciate you so much ahhhhhh ♡

nor you're my wife gdi I love you so much you mean so much to me like I'm so happy you exist ♡♡♡ you're a 10/10 cutie and your art is improving so much day by day! in so proud of you and all you do ♡♡♡ thank you so much for always being there for me

DENJA I LOVE YOU YOU MEME LIKE YOU HAVE SUCH NICE ART AND YOU'RE MY VERY SPECIAL DAY BOI OKAY??? I WILL FIGHT SO MANY PEOPLE FOR YOU YOU HEAR??? TAKE CARE OR I WILL FIGHT YOU GDI LIKE YOU'RE SO SPECIAL TO ME I W I L L D O I T 4 U

Taking this opportunity so I can compliment four very special people ♡
aeth

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me