by carpe

by pim

by zaz

by pees

by zaz

by pees

Guppy Holiday Event

Postby zaz » Sat Dec 02, 2017 4:12 pm

Ho Ho Ho, The Guppy Holiday Event is Here!
Welcome!! This event will last all through Dec. 1 - Dec. 25!
This is not an advent, so a guppy will not be posted every day, however it's just a place for fun during the Holiday Season!
Here Guppies will be adopted, raffles will be held, and we will have fun as a community!

In this event, you can earn Candy Canes. Candy Canes can be obtained by doing something nice for someone in the community!

Compliment An Artist: x1 Candy Cane
    Do a Headshot for someone: x3 Candy Canes
    Do a Fullbody for someone: x6 Candy Canes
    To obtain your Candy Canes, please fill out this form and post it on this thread!:
    Code: Select all
    Username:
    Act(s) of Kindness:

You an receive a maximum of 8 Candy Canes per day, and you can save them up for the Raffles!
    (anyone may enter, even artists!)

The raffles will have...
      - Items
      - Guppies
      - Customs
      - Much more!

We will also be hosting a small Secret Santa Event!
    To join, PM me this form! Secret Santas will be given out on December 7 so everyone will have time to finish their art before the deadline (January 3!)
    Username:
    Wishlist (what guppies would you like drawn?):

Enjoy, and have fun!!
Last edited by zaz on Sun Dec 03, 2017 5:31 am, edited 1 time in total.
zaz

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Guppy Holiday Event

Postby Lucida » Sat Dec 02, 2017 4:23 pm

ooo, mark!
《♕》⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯《♕》
<♙- Lucida - she/her - bi - ♙>
<♘- TH: Artpupz - DA: FlowerPriince - ♘>
<♙- pfp credit - ♙>
Lucida

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby S-S-Sweets » Sat Dec 02, 2017 4:59 pm

Mark! <3
┌────────┐

c

└────────┘
┌────────┐

c

└────────┘
S-S-Sweets

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby trans » Sat Dec 02, 2017 5:09 pm

mark !
they/them, adult, pms are ok!
just here for pets, oekaki, and
closed species, occasionally. ♡
xxx'''my kalon storage
trans

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby sillies » Sat Dec 02, 2017 5:29 pm

Mark!!
sillies

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby pees » Sat Dec 02, 2017 7:03 pm

Mark for easy access!
I'm sorry I left you alone, I should have known better. I wish I could have said that I loved when I was able to. I'm sorry Simon
pees

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

RAFFLE!

Postby zaz » Sun Dec 03, 2017 4:54 am

Raffle 1!:

x1 Rare Trait Edit

You can use this to add Hair, Fluff, or Extra Ears to your guppy!

Be sure to post your forms to collect your tickets on this thread! The raffle will close at 10 PM EST!!
Username:
Act(s) of Kindness:
zaz

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby pees » Sun Dec 03, 2017 8:52 am

Username: Piqeon
Act(s) of Kindness:
kit Ur actually brilliant for running this species and doing a lot to keep it going :) Also your art is adorable!
I'm sorry I left you alone, I should have known better. I wish I could have said that I loved when I was able to. I'm sorry Simon
pees

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby S-S-Sweets » Sun Dec 03, 2017 6:11 pm

Username: S-S-Sweets
Act(s) of Kindness:
A bunch because I love complimenting people aaa --

CappyCake. Where do I even begin -- all of your Guppy designs have been incredible like they are super duper adorable. Especially your latest ones Inksplot and Magical Carousel are absolutely gorgeous. Their designs really caught my eye and - aah I love them. Your art is amazing and I'm super glad that you're a part of this community! <3

Piqeon. I love every single Guppy you bring to the self like honestly -- those custom lined guppies you made were absolutely adorable. Your art is super beautiful and all of your designs are just as stunning. The holiday guppy you made for the Christmas event too -- aah I love it so much. And the concept idea of making a disgusting food is super creative. <3

Pimprite. You're designs are so gorgeous?? Like oh my gosh especially the golden-retriever based guppy -- I fell in love at first sight. Your art never fails to leave me breathless, and I seriously can't help myself but to beg for more oml. I can't wait to see what else you'll come up with in the future! <3

Schnuffel Bunny. Your designs are honestly so eye-catching and beautifully created. The design especially on Guppy #27 -- the little spots and gradient on their tail -- I love to bits. And even your first guppy, #25 was absolutely gorgeous. I love the little spots and freckles you give to your guppies -- all those little intricate details make your designs so stunning. <3

Junemusic. My gosh -- your designs never fail to take my breath away. Like -- how?? The tiny details and effects you give in each and every piece of your designs -- even just the eye drawn in guppy #13. The little spots and patterns -- especially on guppy #9's tail. It reminds me of an actual gecko, as if this species could be real! I love all of your designs and I can't wait to see more. <3

The Pirate. I love love love your art style. The way you play around with the lines and create new and interesting Guppies is incredible. Even Guppy #5, for example, almost looks like they were drawn on completely different lines or by free-hand. And just the simplest of detail make your designs really pop. They always have me coming back for more. <3

And finally, Kitana. You have put in an absolutely astonishing amount of effort into this community, and I could not be more thankful for it. Your designs, coding for the on the front page -- just everything. Even holding this Christmas event -- I know it's not an easy thing to do. I'm still forever grateful for the CYOP guppy #19 you made for me, like honestly it is so gorgeous I'm forever in love. And it was so generous of you to give out not one, not two but three RU's to the community during that CYOP. You do a fantastic job here, and I can't wait to see what's next. Every-time I see a new guppy or even happening I almost jump for joy aaa -- like I can't even handle how well you have put this together. So, thank you. Not only from me, but the entire community. Thank you. <3
┌────────┐

c

└────────┘
┌────────┐

c

└────────┘
S-S-Sweets

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby zaz » Mon Dec 04, 2017 12:46 pm

Raffle Closed!
    Piqeon has x1 Ticket
    S-S-Sweets has x7 Tickets

S-S-Sweets wins!!
    Thank you both for your kind words it made my morning :')

The next raffle is a Guppy! Enter here!
zaz ♦ she/they ♦ <3

buttermilks
ImageImageImage
zaz

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me