Time spent 3 hours, 10 minutes
Drawing sessions 1
6 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Trigger - Kangra NPC

Postby Anover » Sat Dec 02, 2017 5:43 am

Main Adopts | Nursery | Customs | Shop | Fanclub | NPCs
Staff Search | Events

Trigger

Trigger works as the mechanic, which wouldn't be nearly such a busy job within the Kangra community if the shop gacha wasn't constantly getting jammed. He has a permanent placement at the shop in order to keep the machine running smoothly but the legendary tickets have been jammed for months, it could be a while before he gets it fully operational.

He's a bit of a jerk and has been banned from interacting with shop customers due to his attitude, that's Digit's job now and she's much more suited to the task. That doesn't mean he follows this rule though, occasionally he'll try to start a conversation with visitors while Digit isn't looking.

He has a bad habit of misplacing his tools which are generally kept in his backpack, sometimes you might notice that he's set a task of finding his missing tools, these tasks will reward anyone that complete them with a small number of credits which can be used in to buy things in the shop!

Tasks
No tools are currently missing

Status

"The day this darn gacha machine stops breaking down is the day I'm retiring. Every time I turn my back it just gets worse, I can't even rest peacefully anymore!"

Heya I'm Anover!
I do digital art and make fursuits
I also just really love birds!!

She/Her | English | Autistic

Toyhou.se | Art Fight

Discord: @anover
Anover
Official Artist

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery