Forum rules
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!
Click here to see the full Art Rules!

foacy adopts- ARTIST SEARCH PM ME! by marlosanson

Based on Click to view
Artist marlosanson [gallery]
Time spent 8 hours, 8 minutes
Drawing sessions 6
13 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Versions of this drawing that people have created recently

foacy adopts- ARTIST SEARCH PM ME!

Postby marlosanson » Tue Nov 28, 2017 4:33 pm

OPENING January 1st!
feel free to post now!

new species, rarities differ due to orbs, genderless, can breed. fox/husky mix species, more canine like.

I'm looking for artists! Feel free to PM me design examples!

Foacies are genderless hybrids of foxes and canines. Their rarities differ depending on the number of orbs they have on the body.
Last edited by marlosanson on Sat Dec 23, 2017 5:37 pm, edited 6 times in total.
You can call me marz, marzia, or
Always feel free to ask me about commissions if you'd like through PM!
Check out my gallery and feel free to leave comments and such!
I have been very busy lately with school testing and other art related things, hard work got me a scholarship omg im so excite it really payed off. but yes i'm dealing with those things for a moment and then back to work, but YES any commissions I owe will be finished as soon as I can!
marlosanson

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

foacy adopts - info

Rarities
Standard: 3 orbs (eye, eye, and heart)
Very Very Common: 4 orbs (Standard + edit orb/orb item)
Very Common: 5 orbs
Common: 6 orbs
Uncommon: 7 orbs
Rare: 8 orbs
Very Rare: 9 orbs
Super Rare: 10 orbs
Ultra Rare: 11 orbs
Elite Rare: 12 orbs
Elite: 13 orbs
Elite Legendary: 14 orbs
Legendary: 15 orbs

What is an edit orb?
An edit orb is a trait that a foacy has in their DNA with allows them to have edits, without one they cant have any edits. A foacy without an edit orb is considered a Standard Foacy where they only have 3 orbs, each eye is an orb, and the heart is an orb. A Very common Foacy has 4 orbs which can be the eyes, heart, and the edit orb.

What is so special about orbs?
Orbs are filled with magic, most Foacies don't have access to it but Legendary Foacies do. The more orbs your foacy has the luckier it is, and in some cases more attractive to potential mates. They are just viewed as more powerful since they hold more magic with them.

How many orbs does a Foacy need to survive?
A foacy needs at least 1 orb to survive, the magic allows them to be able to live forever, when there is no magic, there is no live foacy.

Are Runner-Up Foacies like other Foacies?
Not necessarily, runner-up foacies are created to balance out powerful entries, they are considered Foacies, but they do have limitations..RU foacies can only breed with other RU foacies and Honorable Mentions Foacies.

Are Honorable Mentions Foacies like other Foacies?
Not necessarily, Honorable Mentions Foacies are created to balance out powerful entries, they are considered Foacies, but they do have limitations..HM foacies can only breed with other RU foacies and Honorable Mentions Foacies, but they can be bred an infinite amount of times.

How many times can my Foacy breed?
Depending on which Generation they're a part of they can breed as many times as they would like. This is a complicated phenomenon and more information can be found here!

How does breeding work?
The A generation of Foacies are the ones created on the main thread, they don't have a letter "A" after the number but they're still considered the "A Generation. Any new generation after has a letter infront of the number in consecutive order, so for example (#B012). If an A generation breeds with another A generation, together they make a B generation Foacy. A B Generation Foacy bred with a B Generation Foacy makes a C If an A Generation Foacy Breeds with a B Generation Foacy they Get an AB generation foacy. This phenomenon always occurs in alphabetical order, so if a G Generation breeds with a B Generation it will be a BG Generation Foacy. An AB Gen bred with a C Gen makes an ABC Gen Foacy. A Foacy cannot surpass 4 generations, so an ABC foacy cannot breed with a DEF Foacy, but an ABC foacy can breed with a ABD foacy, a D foacy, etc. The only time a 4 Generation can breed is with the exact same four generation, so an DEFG can only breed with a DEFG Gen.

A + A = B
B + B = C
C + C = D
A + B = AB
AB + AB = AB
AB + BC = ABC
D + AB = ABD
AB + CD = ABCD
ABC + D = ABCD
ABC + G = ABCG
ABC + BD = ABCD
ABCD + ABCD = ABCD
ABCD + E ≠ Cannot be bred
ABCD + D ≠ Cannot be bred
ABCD + ABCE ≠ Cannot be bred

How do Honorable Mentions work?
Every Foacy released is hosted through a competition, many participants put a lot of effort into their entries and earn credit through the Honorable Mentions system. There can be up to 5 Honorable Mentions given out during a single competition. There will always be at least 1 HM in every competition. When you earn enough HMs you can cash them in and you will get a randomized rarity using the random number generator, it will be rolled 3 times and then averaged, and the rounded up or down regarding the .5 system. However many HMs you cash is is how many suggestions you can make to the design, so if you have 5 HM, you can make 5 suggestions. A suggestion includes a pallete (Must be provided a hex code!)(up to 3 colors/ cash in another suggestion for 3 more suggested colors) , a hairstyle, a theme, single items, eye color, horns, line edits, edits, etc.

Example: I have 5 HM's. Common is 6 orbs, Uncommon is 7, and Rare is 8. I will roll from 6-8. I rolled a 7, 8, 7. Those average to a 7.3, so we round down, you get a 7, so an Uncommon, and since you cashed in a 5 HM token you can make up to 5 suggestions for the design.

Honorable Mentions
3 HMs (3 suggestions) - Standard • Very Very Common • Very Common
5 HMs (5 suggestions) - Common • Uncommon • Rare
8 HMs (8 suggestions) - Uncommon • Rare • Very Rare
10 HMs (10 suggestions) - Very Rare • Super Rare • Ultra Rare
Last edited by marlosanson on Sat Dec 23, 2017 6:14 pm, edited 5 times in total.
I have been very busy lately with school testing and other art related things, hard work got me a scholarship omg im so excite it really payed off. but yes i'm dealing with those things for a moment and then back to work, but YES any commissions I owe will be finished as soon as I can!
marlosanson

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

foacy adopts -rules

wip
Last edited by marlosanson on Tue Nov 28, 2017 4:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.
marlosanson

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

foacy adopts - staff

Postby marlosanson » Tue Nov 28, 2017 4:34 pm

wip
Last edited by marlosanson on Tue Nov 28, 2017 4:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.
marlosanson

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

foacy adopts - other

Postby marlosanson » Wed Nov 29, 2017 2:44 am

wip
marlosanson

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: foacy adopts- searching for artists!

Postby PaintedBeanz » Thu Nov 30, 2017 3:42 am

You can look through my gallery to see my most recent color ins ^°^
/Active/Not Active/....Female/Furry/Wolf Mix/ Nickname is Zero/Engaged
PaintedBeanz

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SpotSong » Fri Dec 01, 2017 3:12 am

MArk~
https://artfight.net/~SpotSong

ImageImageImage

SpotSong

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby marlosanson » Fri Dec 01, 2017 4:11 pm

Bump!
marlosanson

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby bluewingz » Wed Dec 06, 2017 2:50 am

Mark ;3
bluewingz

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby marlosanson » Sun Dec 10, 2017 8:10 am

Bump
marlosanson

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me