viixen wrote:

Username ;;
viixen

Name ;;
Beatrice- "Bea"

Gender ;;
Female

Bio ;;
Bea is a go getter. She refuses to relax until all work is done and is very clear that she expects the same from everyone else. Work time is for working and then you can goof off and be lazy. She manages a company that builds houses and is a big one for safety precautions. She'd make new workers watch their safety video many times and lecture them on it if she thought'd they listen. But most wouldn't, so all she does is show them the video once and them go over it with them. She won't have anyone hurt on her watch because they weren't paying attention or because they were being stupid and playing around with work equipment. On the job she's pretty much all bark and all bite, though it's clear she enjoys the people she works with and is only concerned for their safety.

Bea isn't always super alert and cautious. All in all she's a pretty chill Chowlin who lives on a ranch with her many horses. She loves to ride and has a place where kids can come with their parents and get free riding lessons. Parents can to, it's just that most of the time kids want to so she considers it a children's activity. She lives on the ranch with her room mate Mason who was an old friend from college that was having trouble with getting a home, so she let him stay with her as long as he was willing to work. The two are good friends, knowing each other since their first years of college, and he's lived with her for about five years.

icon base by jako-ry on DA and sig art by booplet on TH

N30N - it/he/they
previous username was sylvender

nerd - kalons - UMAs
mods, victorbirdeh and i may sometimes trade
unfairly with each other :0! please don't ban us!

NE0N-UMBR30N

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me