Re: "sootstar--

Postby Grey_Hoodie » Fri Dec 01, 2017 4:04 pm

She's super cute!! Thank you so much c:

Name;; Sootkit -- Sootpaw -- Sootstar
Gender;; Female
Rank;; Leader
Interesting facts;;
    - Sootstar is a very little cat.
    - Sootstar has no sense of smell and an obscene fear of the dark.
    - Sootstar is a bit of a germaphobe. When she isn't leading, she's cleaning herself or any unfortunate cat that gets trapped by her. Close friends often have to force her to stop because she'll end up licking areas of her body painfully raw.
Personality;;
Sootstar is a bit of a quiet cat, so much so that she struggles to keep her tone consistent. When she's trying to be sincere, she's comes across as desperate and fake. She tends to be too much of a coward to try again when she can't fix something. As it sounds, Sootstar is not an ideal leader, but because she is the only cat of her entourage to have belonged to an organized group, she is the only one who can create some sort of order. Sootstar is somewhat dependent on other cats and their opinions. She acts like a child, playful and eager to please. As she ages, she'll grow out of it and into a true leader, but at the moment, she has a lot of learning to do.
History;;
Sootstar led a simple life back in Colossalclan. She was excited to be an apprentice and to prove to the clan that she could be a great warrior. Unfortunately, she did not pass her apprentice trial and was effectively exiled from her home.
Family/kin;;
None to be stated. There's a chance I might come across her real parents if I keep going with Colossalclan, so we'll see if there's ever an opportunity for me to update this section.
Mate;; None
Kits;; None

Art: xxx
    Stories: xxx
Grey_Hoodie

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me