Artist husky. [gallery]
Time spent 3 minutes
Drawing sessions 1
5 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

dulcibella ‘sybil’ harrington

Postby husky. » Mon Nov 27, 2017 5:16 pm

my sweet child

dulcibella ‘sybil’ harrington / female

- sensitive, especially to the needs of others; it is easy for her to drop what she is doing to help someone, if they say ‘please’
    - can be taken advantage of, but she doesn’t like to say no
    - can be selfish at times, feels apologetic when she becomes aware of it
    - often gets lost in her thoughts, v reflective and ponders the meaning of everything when either bored or in doubt
    - is cheerful but her mood goes downhill very easily, likely about something menial
    - someone said they didn’t like her viola playing once and she hasn’t touched the instrument since
    - self-conscious of her hair ?? or maybe she just likes to decorate her wrap with flowers
    - enjoys the arts, often found with her nose stuck in a book or ‘plein air’ painting
    - a bird has landed on her head more than once
    - being outdoors gives her peace of mind
    - aspires to be a great florist, but can become too engrossed in her many other interests to put time into it
    - honestly just likes to see beautiful things, be it herself flowers, artworks or other kals
    - cannot finish anything she starts, just because she wants to do so many things!
    - repelled by coarseness, overly exaggerated personalities, and those with no manners

always open to relationships!
    currently friends with cecilia, ophelia & gwendolyn

art / art / art
husky.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me