Based on Click to view
Artist deertush [gallery]
Time spent 1 hour, 55 minutes
Drawing sessions 2
22 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Qen #7

Postby deertush » Thu Nov 23, 2017 11:05 am

This qen was reborn from... what?

Edits: long deer tail, cheek fluff, ponytail hair, clipped wings, torn ears, thin
      Items: bandanna

What was this qen in their past life?

No limits
      Feel free to pretty up!
      ENDS DECEMBER 6TH24TH 2017

Code: Select all
      Username:
      Name:

Last edited by deertush on Sun Dec 10, 2017 8:55 pm, edited 3 times in total.
deertush

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Qen #7

Postby SunnyRue » Thu Nov 23, 2017 11:07 am

Username: Sunnyrue
Name: Zadie
Answer: A maned wolf

Also, do you mean it ends on December 6th?
Image Image
SunnyRue

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Jippy » Thu Nov 23, 2017 11:13 am

Username: Dreamlight
Name: Sika
Answer: A female red deer living in the mountains of France with a surrounding of lush forests thriving with life and color. It’s magestic view over the cliffs of the mountains and the fair temperatures it brought.
Last edited by Jippy on Sat Nov 25, 2017 7:34 am, edited 2 times in total.
Jippy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Soarora » Thu Nov 23, 2017 11:21 am

Username: MaximumWildlife
Name: Lafyette (Laf)

Answer: A war-torn soldier from the 1700s. No one knows who he was or where he went but some say he was an important general. Others believe that he may have been more. Perhaps eventually we will know for sure? All we know is that he's in love with the French and American people. Maybe that has something to do with it?

I'm aware it's Dutch not French but I personally feel like it fits. The Qen reminds me of a human from the American colonial time period so I based it as such. I hope that's okay and doesn't offend anyone! ^-^
Last edited by Soarora on Thu Nov 23, 2017 1:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Image .-|Image |-.Image
Soarora

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Pepurrmint » Thu Nov 23, 2017 11:23 am

mark
uwu
Imageuwu
uwu
uwu
owo?
uwu
uwu

consciousness is an illusion
it's worm time babey !

toyhouse instagram
Pepurrmint

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Qualified. » Thu Nov 23, 2017 11:24 am

Username: zshimmer88
Name: Renate (It's a Dutch name that means reborn. Chose a Dutch name because of the bandana.)
Answer: A snowy owl: In the past she used to be a beautiful snowy owl, free as can be. One day she was injured and was found by humans, somehow having made it from her home all the way to Netherlands, having no name. They had clipped her wings, as cruel as it was, and kept her captive, even putting a bandana with their flag on her. One day she finally made it out, attempting to fly but only falling to her death. When she was reborn she was a small Qen. She kept her large gorgeous wings, but a bit of brown had formed on the tips of her wings, having grown a second pair of wings as well. Her coat was now different shades of browns/reddish browns, though on her back and the back of her neck, she still had white on her, almost a feather like pattern left there, little did she know that it showed her past life. Even her wings were still clipped as strange as that was, even finding a bandana much too similar to the one she used to wear, putting it on and wearing it, something about it making her feel unable to discard it. Oddly enough, when she was born, she was named 'Renate', which had meant reborn and had Dutch origin, even just her name showing where her old life used to lay. (This is a bit of a mess. I may clean up and reword things later, but you get the point. c: I'd appreciate if people didn't steal any ideas.)
Last edited by Qualified. on Thu Nov 23, 2017 11:55 am, edited 1 time in total.
Alas, I am but a simple opossum
Danny || He/They || FTM || || Rodent breeder

Icon by adamsdoodles || Sig art by Mistcat
Qualified.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby lumy » Thu Nov 23, 2017 11:35 am

xImage
xxxxxxx

╔═══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╗

Rhyolith is a really...different Qen. He wasn’t born from something…natural, per se. It was cruel, human-made and it still makes his heart ache.
There was a fire in a nearby forest, caused by the culminating war between the countries, France being the 'epicentre' of everything, and the one suffering the most was the forest…specially the animals living in there. Deers, Wolves, Foxes… everything the Mother Nature held so dear disappeared in a matter of seconds, engulfed by the ruthless fire.

There was a bomb, dropped in the wrong time, right into the middle of a peaceful and really populated forest. Birds were singing and getting their nests done, knowing the Winter would soon be there, they were rushing everything so they could actually survive the harsh season. Deers were nursing their faws, Wolves hunting for their pups, and Foxes were digging new warm places to keep themselves warm, while stacking some extra-food for their small families. Everything stopped when there was a deafening sound, followed by a blinding light and the so familiar “ground moving” they had experienced during earthquakes, but certainly the smell of fire and burning trees weren’t present in their…past experiences with earthquakes.

Everyone was quiet for a full minute, some had fled but some had stayed, not willing to left their offspring alone. The animals that had fled returned soon enough when there was another bombing, everyone was ‘trapped’ inside something, something they didn’t know the extension of the problem. They were trapped inside a ‘fire cage’. There was fire everywhere, no one could find a escape route excluding the birds who found this the perfect moment to soar high and flee from all this disaster.
Of course the animals that stayed behind with the only option being “dying” got eaten by the flames with the rest of what…could still be called a ‘forest’. Deers, some ground birds, foxes, wolves…everything was destroyed, everything was over.

Until it wasn’t.

Blue, the hue of the eyes that opened amidst of a chaotic situation. This Qen couldn’t grasp yet what he was made of, but he suspected that he was made of …everything inside that enormous fire that was almost touching the skies. Upon closer inspection, he found that there was small…white things falling from the almost orange sky. He was confused for some minutes until he understood that it was snow. It was snowing ! He stayed in there for days, watching the flames dying under the pressure of the harsh winter that approached faster than they had expected, there was silence, a blanket of white, the purest white snow, erasing every trace that there had been an forest fire nearby.

A small tear dropped from this Qen eyes and into the fluffy snow while he walked , trying to find someone alive, something that still breathed, something that…still could be helped.
But there was no one , he was alone…the threes had fallen and disappeared under the white snow, the once so beautiful forest gone in a matter of days.
╚════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╝

Last edited by lumy on Tue Dec 19, 2017 6:05 am, edited 4 times in total.
╭⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯╮

➼Discord:@Lumyne
➼I'm a veterinarian
➼I also do art
➼WoW and FFXIV💕
➼💕 Taken
➼Lioden

╰⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯╯
Credit: Eobard
lumy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby lowpolypony » Thu Nov 23, 2017 12:43 pm

Username: BEETS
Name: Nina
Answer: A snow leopard.
NAACP Legal Defense Fund
please read my rules before sending a trade
lowpolypony

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Pure Dragon » Thu Nov 23, 2017 1:45 pm

Username:
Pure Dragon

Name:
M A X I M
n. : a general truth, fundamental principle, or rule of conduct

Answer:
This Qen was born from a bonfire, when the government rounded up books offering up different values and cultures than their own. Many of those books held maxims of freedom that were considered "dangerous" and "foolish". Maxim keeps the bandana as a reminder of those promises of freedom.

Small question - are the clips on his wings semetrical?
Pure Dragon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby deertush » Thu Nov 23, 2017 2:29 pm

-
Last edited by deertush on Sun Feb 25, 2018 8:09 am, edited 1 time in total.

Howdy!
I'm deer and I enjoy
natural history, taxidermy, dog training
animal crossing, homesteading, and art
DeviantArt - Lioden - Wolvden - Twitter

ImageImage
deertush

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes