Forum rules
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!
Click here to see the full Art Rules!

Dyrithian Draft Horses- FOR SALE by lovestruck

Based on Click to view
Artist lovestruck [gallery]
Time spent 57 minutes
Drawing sessions 4
4 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Versions of this drawing that people have created recently

Dyrithian Draft Horses- FOR SALE

Postby lovestruck » Fri Nov 17, 2017 6:51 am

Im seeking to sell this species for c$/rare pets, PM me to make an offer! c:
    You may change any aspect of the species, but the lines are by indominus and dreamwalker!

Archive
    Once, long ago, surely before your existence, there was a kingdom by the name of Dyrithia. Now this kingdom was rather peaceful and jubilant, for the land seemed free of evil. The people prospered there, and the king loved his people. However, the Princess of Dyrithia longed for more power. She was a greedy and inconsiderate soul. However, the young woman didn’t want to get her hands dirty, and had no means of killing her father, for the kingdom had never faced evil before and had no weapons. So, she trekked into the woods to a sorceress as old as the earth itself by the name of Gyrinthia. She’d been outcasted from the kingdom for her ablities, and so she also had a strong desire to kill the king. The witch tricked the Princess, however, turning her into a fiery beast- the first dragon to ever roam the earth. The Princess had become Gyrinthia’s steed, and word quickly spread to the kingdom of a scaly black beast being spotted on the forest’s edge. Knowing evil would at last curse the prosperous land, Adder, a young villager, uncovered the sword his father had hidden for years, telling him that someday he’d need it. He set out alone into the woods, to destroy the only threat to his kingdom’s peace. However, unlike most fairytales, this story must end with a death- of the hero. As he plunged his sword into the dragon’s chest, his sword shattered into six pieces, the magic from the dragon’s heart weeping into each one. Six beautiful horses appeared around the dragon’s limp body- and Adder: dead. This is the story of how the gorgeous horses we now know as Dyrithian Drafts came to exist. The six horses fled to the nearby mountains, for their master, Adder, had died. They bred and flourished there, unseen by humankind- untill now. Scientists are now trying to find out more about the breed by adopting them out to owners across the globe. Here’s what they do know, though.
    There are six horn types as of yet, as seen in the six first Dyrithians. The the old horn a Dyrithian will have is completely random, besides in breedings, when it’ll only inherit one of its parents’ horns. The fire horns and hooves are an amber color, and any mares with this horn type can breathe fire (stallions cannot). Nightmare horns are the rarest types, and will always appear black, sometimes with star like patterns. Any horses with these horns and hooves can induce nightmares through their breath. A sister horn type to those is the dream horn, which is always in pastel colors. Dream horns can induce dreaming and happy thoughts with a touch of their horn. They also have healing abilities. Another horn type is the ice horn, which comes in shades of blues and whites. Those with the ice horns have the power of forest breath, although most of them can’t do much with it. There are also those with physic abilities, who have purplish and pink horns and hooves. They’re able to, of course, lift and move objects with their horns. There are also the metallic horns, who can range anywhere from bronze to gold horns. Their magic abilities vary, although they tend to stay rather minor. The artist must choose the power and horn for the adopts they make. Dyrithians come in the colors of normal horses, although they often have hyperpigmentation, cause by a special gene in these horses. This gene causes the horses to have gradients of colors in their coats, anywhere from blue to orange. This gene can be represented by HpHp or Hphp.
Last edited by lovestruck on Fri Nov 17, 2017 11:44 pm, edited 3 times in total.
lovestruck

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby lovestruck » Fri Nov 17, 2017 8:55 am

Rules

• Please be polite to all staff at all times. If you’re not, you have a very high chance of receiving a warning. Additionally, if staff feel threatened by or upset by any user, please let me know.
    • You may own as many Dyrithians as you’d like, however you must have a stable for them. If you don’t, you’ll be warned three times, then they’ll be confiscated.
    • If any user is banned from the species (hopefully this won’t have to happen) or is gone from cs for more than a year with no excuse, I reserve the right to readopt their DDHs.
    • You may not recreate, transfer, or make your own DDH (besides a custom/without permission). Doing so will result in a ban, depending on the situation.
    • Every Dyrithian has ten breeding slots and may only be bred them many times. Any foals I find out we’re made above that slot limit will be readopted, and be fertile, meaning they cannot breed, ever. Additionally, you’ll receive a strike
    •I reserve the right to make any other rules, or if I find you to be breaking a policy or doing something unfair to rightfully punish you.
lovestruck

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Dyrithian Draft Horses

Postby lovestruck » Fri Nov 17, 2017 8:57 am

Staff
    Staff receive one custom a month, but must first ask my permission to make one.
    I’m currently seeking staff!

Owner
    Bluebird.

Artists
    none

Mods/Fanclub Admin
    none

lovestruck

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby lovestruck » Fri Nov 17, 2017 9:13 am

now open for posting!
lovestruck

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby eltonn » Fri Nov 17, 2017 11:30 pm

mark
xxxxxImage
commissions open
working m-f 8:30 - 5pm est
call me pap - she/they - adult

i have chronic migraines and pcos. i often dont have energy.
i am rarely on site these days. i check my messages maybe once
every year. i doubt ill return more than that. have a lovely day!
eltonn

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Dyrithian Draft Horses- FOR SALE

Postby Boomerandhades » Thu Jan 04, 2018 3:05 pm

SENding trade
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx