Artist amethyst14 [gallery]
Time spent 32 minutes
Drawing sessions 1

Versions of this drawing that people have created recently

Ghost Whisper Pack

Postby amethyst14 » Wed Nov 15, 2017 7:35 am

Ghost Whisper Pack
Number of Wolves: 3 || Servings: 3 || Pack Rank: 7 || Current Season: Fall

Pack Traditions/Lore: Once a pup's eyes open, they are sent into the forest where they must spend three days surviving by themselves. After that, they must spend three days in the snow and do the same. Females are highly respected in the pack. The pack is friendly to other packs that don't provoke them. Pups born with deformities and live are seen as a sign of good luck and are thought to be very strong.

Pack Structure: If a sick wolf enters their territory, they will help them get better before sending them on their way. The pack doesn't really accept new wolves into the pack if they are not their own. If it is a dire situation though, an exception will be made. In rank of importance of protecting, the alphas are at the top of course. However, instead of betas being next, the healer is. The healer is greatly respected among the pack and it is common courtesy to do a slight nod at the healer when seeing them. After the healer is the betas. Then the pups and elders. Then the hunters and lastly the omega.

Alpha Female:
          Echo | 3.6 Years | Female | Appearance

Alpha Male:
          Foxtrot | 3.6 Years | Male | Appearance

Beta Wolves:
          Name | Age | Gender | [url]Appearance[/url]

Pack Healers:

Pack Members:
          Kilo | 2.9 Years | Male | Appearance

Omega:

Dispersed/Deceased Wolves:
          Wolf Name | Age | Gender | [url]Appearance[/url]
          Wolf Name | Age | Gender | [url]Appearance[/url]
    Ally Packs:
    [url]Pack Name[/url] | Username

Enemy Packs

Borders
    North | [url]Pack Name[/url]| Username
    East | [url]Pack Name[/url] | Username
    South | [url]Pack Name[/url] | Username
    West | [url]Pack Name[/url] | Username

Prey:
    Moose | x0 | 0 servings
    Elk | x0 | 0 servings
    Caribou | x0 | 0 servings
    White-Tailed Deer | x0 | 0 servings
    Fish | x0 | 0 servings
    Small Mammals | x0 | 0 servings

Send your wolf out on patrol: Can find food, dispersal wolves, other packs, and gain stat points.
Code: Select all
[b]Send out a patrol:[/b]
Wolf names(max 4):
Area to patrol(north border, by river, eastern forest, etc.):
Last edited by amethyst14 on Thu Nov 30, 2017 7:52 am, edited 7 times in total.
amethyst14

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Events

Postby amethyst14 » Wed Nov 15, 2017 7:35 am

List of Events:
    11/14/2017 - pack founded
    00/00/00 - event here
    00/00/00 - event here
amethyst14

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Ghost Whisper Pack

Postby Casperphobia » Wed Nov 15, 2017 9:16 am

Send out a patrol:
Wolf names(max 4): Foxtrot, Echo
Area to patrol(north border, by river, eastern forest, etc.): Foxtrot kept his ears perked as he padded toward the clearing, listening for both threats and prey. So far, neither scent caught the attention of his nose. The male wondered how his beloved Echo was doing on her patrol on the other side of the river. Since her coat was thicker than his, it made sense for her to patrol that side. Suddenly, the sound of rustling leaves took his attention away from his mate and into the present. Foxtrot lifted his nose up and caught a scent that put a smile on his muzzle. From where he was, the wolf could just see the tips of long, narrow ears. Then, the rabbit jumped into view. Foxtrot carefully lowered himself and crept forward, watching out for dead leaves and twigs. When he was close enough, he pounced.

~

Echo swiftly moved through the snow, the only trace of evidence left behind were her paw prints. The gentle chill felt good against her thick coat. Her icy blue eyes scanned the snow around her, looking for any movement. It was the scent that caught her attention first. Quietly following it, Echo soon found herself looking upon a small herd of deer. Of course, there was no chance of catching one of the healthy ones, but perhaps there was an old, weak one. Careful as to not let the herd see her, Echo crept around, trying to spy a target. Once she found one, she slowly got closer. By this time, the herd could tell something was wrong. All the deers' heads and ears popped up. When they started to run, so did Echo, keeping her eyes on her prey.

(So I wasn't sure if I was supposed to say if they caught their meal or not? Just in case, I didn't put it in there ^^)
Casperphobia

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby amethyst14 » Wed Nov 15, 2017 5:15 pm

The Hunt!
Successful!
Foxtrot had managed to catch a rabbit!
    - x1 rabbit was added to your prey pile

An ally or a foe?
Echo unfortunately had no success and scared the herd away. However, on her way back she has picked up the scent of an outsider. Will she choose to confront them on her own or go back and get Foxtrot's help.
    -Write about her decision and it being executed (100+ words)
amethyst14

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Casperphobia » Thu Nov 16, 2017 2:14 am

Foxtrot picked up the rabbit he had caught, pretty proud of himself. Of course, he would offer it to Echo first, whether or not she was successful in her on hunt. The female wolf meant everything to him. He started on his way back to the den, enjoying the lively scent of the forest at the same time. Once he got back, Foxtrot placed the rabbit at the entrance of the den. Seeing as Echo wasn't back yet, he decided to wait. If she was hunting, he didn't want to accidently scare off her prey.

~

Echo cursed under her breath as she watched the deer run out of sight. Hopefully Foxtrot had caught something because it looked like she would come back empty handed. She took a few steps back to the river when a strange scent caught her nose. The fur on her back instinctively stood up, but she stayed quiet. The thought of going back to get Foxtrot crossed her mind, but what if the treat was gone by then? She needed to confront it now. Lucky, if she could smell it, that meant she was upwind so the threat wouldn't be able to smell her. Cautiously, she followed the scent, making sure to keep her advantage of staying upwind. Echo was surprised by who far the scent lead her. She almost thought it would lead her out of the territory. However, sure enough, when she continued to follow the scent, it was in fact, in the territory and it lead her to another wolf. She could feel her lip lift, showing off her teeth. The she-wolf was going to pounce, but decided against it in case they were smart and didn't want to fight. Growling loud enough for the invader to hear, she came into their view and started to circle them. "What are you doing in my territory," she growled, showing off her teeth.
Casperphobia

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby amethyst14 » Thu Nov 16, 2017 5:05 am

An ally or a foe?
Echo came across a lone male wolf looking for a new place to call home.
    -You can chase the loner away or accept him into your pack
    -Write about her decision and it being executed (100+ words)
    -Write what your wolves plan to do next
amethyst14

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Casperphobia » Thu Nov 16, 2017 8:18 am

The male lowered himself to the ground and showed his stomach, a way of being submissive in the wolf world. Echo motioned for him to get up and he did so, but kept his head low.

"Identify yourself," she commanded, her voice slightly more soft than the first time she spoke.

"My name is Kilo and I am a loner," he replied. "I am hoping to be in a pack though..." Kilo trailed off and Echo got what he was trying to say. "You wish to join my pack?" She asked and the loner slowly nodded. Thinking for a moment, Echo weighed the pros and cons. If she accepted him, then that was another mouth to feed. However, it was also another wolf to go out and hunt and protect the territory. Finally she made up her mind. "You may stay and join my pack. Including you, there is three of us. Follow me so you may meet the other alpha."

~

Foxtrot heard paw steps and perked up, knowing that Echo was finally coming back. The strange thing though was that it sound like another wolf was with her. Could this be the case? Sure enough, Echo came into view with a black wolf beside her, head down. Foxtrot looked from Echo to the newcomer and back to Echo.

"Who is this," he asked curiously.

"This is Kilo. He has joined our pack," she replied proudly. Truth be told, Echo was rather excited to have a new member. It meant the pack was growing. Foxtrot dipped his head in greeting, seemingly pleased with the new wolf. A small smile appeared on Kilo's muzzle.

"Alright Kilo. Well since you are now part of the pack, you are going to have to know the territory. Come with me. I have to remark the borders anyway." With that Foxtrot stood up and walked out of the den, Kilo close behind. After a couple of seconds, Foxtrot poked his head back in and said, "Oh, by the way Echo, I caught a rabbit if you want it." Then he disappeared again. Echo smiled to herself and picked up the rabbit.
Casperphobia

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby amethyst14 » Tue Nov 21, 2017 7:58 am

The season is now Summer!
    Spring's recap:
    Wolves went Hungry: 2
    Serving Left: 0
    -Kilo joined the pack
    -Kilo and Foxtrot go hungry!
    (They don't die this time but they will next time if they go hungry again)

-Kilo[-2 strength]
    -Foxtrot[-2 endurance]

The Patrol
You send a few wolves out for a patrol and this is what they have to report:
    There were no enemies detected in the area, but he did pick up a scent while on patrol!
Kilo[+1 agility]
Foxtrot[+1 strength]

New Hunting Opportunity!
Your wolves found the scent of beaver in the area! Your wolves must act quick in order to catch something!
Expires:
11/22
    -Write about the hunt (100+ words)
amethyst14

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Casperphobia » Wed Nov 22, 2017 7:25 am

Foxtrot lifted his nose and held out a paw for Kilo to stop. "Smell that?" He asked the other male. The black wolf lifted his head and nodded. "Beaver," he replied. Foxtrot nodded and followed the scent, Kilo close behind. As they got closer, the sound of munching got louder. "There," Kilo quietly whispered, pointing with his nose at a plump beaver chewing at a log. Foxtrot motioned for Kilo to round about for an ambush. The black wolf nodded and headed right. The alpha male slowly snuck forward, Kilo doing the same. The noise of chewing seemed to be too loud for the beaver to notice it was in any danger. Suddenly, Foxtrot sprung forward onto his prey, Kilo quickly after.
Casperphobia

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby amethyst14 » Thu Nov 30, 2017 7:51 am

The Hunt!
Success!
Kilo and Foxtrot brought down a beaver and two of it's kits!
    -x3 Beaver was added to your prey pile
Send your wolves on another patrol to see what they find! (You can use the forum on the first post)

X
X
X

The season is now Fall!
    Summer's recap:
    Wolves went Hungry: 0
    Serving Left: 0
amethyst14

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery