Artist amethyst14 [gallery]
Time spent 31 minutes
Drawing sessions 3
One person likes this Log in to vote for this drawing

Versions of this drawing that people have created recently

Pack of Towering Mountains

Postby amethyst14 » Mon Nov 13, 2017 3:36 pm

Pack of Towering Mountains
Number of Wolves: 3 || Servings: 3 || Pack Rank: Unranked || Current Season: Summer

Pack Traditions/Lore: - Given the first name as a pup eg Fire, Owl, Hawk
- Given the second name as a hunter/warrior eg Happy, Bright, Shy
- Value strength over everything
- Scars are honorable; the more scars, the better you are
- Casting stones is how decisions are made
- Young pups race leaves on the rivers that flow from the mountains to the lake
- Climbing to the mountain is symbolic for many festivals.

Pack Structure: - Very strict and rigid
- Males are higher than females
- Newcomers are sent to live on the mountain tops for 4 days before joining
- Rarely do they make allies

Alpha Female:
          Quiet Rain | 3.3 Years | Female | Appearance

Alpha Male:
          Fierce Oak | 3.3 Years | Male | Appearance

Beta Wolves:
          Name | Age | Gender | [url]Appearance[/url]

Pack Healers:
          Crazy Eagle | 2 Years | Female | Appearance

Pack Members:

Omega:

Dispersed/Deceased Wolves:
          Wolf Name | Age | Gender | [url]Appearance[/url]
          Wolf Name | Age | Gender | [url]Appearance[/url]
    Ally Packs:
    [url]Pack Name[/url] | Username

Enemy Packs

Borders
    North | [url]Pack Name[/url]| Username
    East | [url]Pack Name[/url] | Username
    South | [url]Pack Name[/url] | Username
    West | [url]Pack Name[/url] | Username

Prey:
    Moose | x0 | 0 servings
    Elk | x0 | 0 servings
    Caribou | x0 | 0 servings
    White-Tailed Deer | x1 | 1 servings
    Fish | x0 | 0 servings
    Small Mammals | x0 | 0 servings

Send your wolf out on patrol: Can find food, dispersal wolves, other packs, and gain stat points.
Code: Select all
[b]Send out a patrol:[/b]
Wolf names(max 4):
Area to patrol(north border, by river, eastern forest, etc.):
Last edited by amethyst14 on Tue Nov 21, 2017 7:53 am, edited 6 times in total.
amethyst14

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Events

Postby amethyst14 » Mon Nov 13, 2017 3:37 pm

List of Events:
    11/12/2017 - pack founded
    *11/20/17 - Crazy Eagle joins as pack healer
    00/00/00 - event here
Last edited by amethyst14 on Tue Nov 21, 2017 7:56 am, edited 2 times in total.
amethyst14

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Pack of Towering Mountains

Postby amethyst14 » Mon Nov 13, 2017 3:38 pm

New Hunting Opportunity!
Your wolves found the scent of deer in the area! Your wolves must act quick in order to catch something!
Expires:
11/15
    -Write about the hunt (100+ words)
amethyst14

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Save

Postby amethyst14 » Tue Nov 14, 2017 7:12 am

Res
amethyst14

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Dinolil1 » Thu Nov 16, 2017 7:39 am

Send out a patrol:
Wolf names: Fierce Oak and Quiet Rain
Area to patrol: Lake's edge

Amber eyes blazing, Oak watched the deer make steady progress along the sandy shores of the rippling lake. ''Oak, this is too dangerous.'' warned Rain, glaring at her foolhardy mate. As usual, he did not reply and continued to stalk the elegant beasts. ''Oak!'' growled the silvery alpha, watching her hasty comrade bound off for the nearest deer; a testosterone-filled stag. Fierce Oak, living up to his name, snarled and snapped as the stag swung his mighty antlers towards the aggressor.

Rain knew this wouldn't end well and slunk off, watching another deer. This deer was a scraggly elder, limping after the others and back-leg trailing a path through the sand. Quiet Rain padded closely behind the slow deer, nipping at it's ankles and sending it sinking to the ground with a mighty crash.

Before Rain could sound out in triumph, Fierce Oak had come charging up at the deer and promptly snapped at it in loud flourish. ''Back off, Rain!'' he snarled. ''Don't you know the rules of the mountains?'' Rain backed down coolly from the challenge. ''Yes, Oak.'' She scoffed in disguised contempt. ''Yes, I do dear Oak.''
ImageImageImage

I believe that you are purrfect!

ImageImageImageImageImageImage
Dinolil1

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby amethyst14 » Mon Nov 20, 2017 7:13 am

The Hunt!
Successful!
Fierce Oak and Quiet Rain managed to catch and old buck!
    - x1 deer was added to your prey pile
Send your wolves on another patrol to see what they find!

X
X
X

The season is now Summer!
    Spring's recap:
    Wolves went Hungry: 0
    Serving Left: 1
amethyst14

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Dinolil1 » Mon Nov 20, 2017 10:47 am

Send out a patrol:
Wolf names: Fierce Oak
Area to patrol: In the western forest

Neither had spoken to the other since the successful hunt, a considerable tension crackling between the twosome. After bringing in the hefty buck, Rain and Oak had bickered; snapping and one another, neither relenting. Their hostility seemed to only grow with the rise of the blistering sun; grass yellowing and the lake's edges retreating.

It'd been five weeks of back and forth snarling when Rain decided to apologize to Oak; if she did have to apologize at all. ''Oak...Oak, I'm sorry.'' She sighed, uncertain what she did to infuriate the prickly alpha. ''I shouldn't have disrespected you.'' Rain murmured, watching Oak's pelt bristle before his dark face faced her.

''It's fine.'' he grunted, getting up and nuzzling Rain. They were alphas; if they argued,they'd have no pack to lead...not that they had much of a pack to lead. ''I'm sorry...'' Oak muttered, striding past her. It was evident he was apologizing out of morals rather than actual sincerity. Loping off, Oak trotted through the misty mountains; the forest was to be patrolled today.
ImageImageImage

Dinolil1

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby amethyst14 » Mon Nov 20, 2017 6:24 pm

The Patrol
You send a few wolves out for a patrol and this is what they have to report:
There was a lone female wolf in your territory!
    -You can choose to accept the wolf
    -You can chase the wolf out
    -Write about their decision and their action (100+ words)
Fierce Oak[+1 strength]
amethyst14

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Dinolil1 » Tue Nov 21, 2017 4:49 am

''You will let me through!'' demanded the stranger, glowering at the unrelenting alpha. She'd been too quick for his ambush and stood before him, angrily demanding that she be allowed passage through the mountains; over Oak's dead body! The ferns were speckled with blood, bearing the symbols of hostility wrought over territory and trespassing. ''So you can infiltrate our pack?'' accused Oak, his bristling fur ruffled by the howling wind. ''Not blooming likely, welp!''

This sharp insult stung the female wolf, her dark brown muzzle curling with a loud snarl. ''You will let me through! I have to get through!'' she bared her teeth in frustration. ''The stars say so! They didn't mention anything about a brute such as yourself.''

''As if the stars would converse with a weak minded wolf like you!'' Oak chuckled darkly. ''Any wolf that comes out of the blue demanding things like that isn't going to get very far.'' The alpha shook his broad head. ''I'll give you one last chance because I'm feeling merciful; scram!'' Fierce Oak bellowed, snapping at the stranger's black nose. But the stranger stood before him, green eyes staring point-blank over his shoulder, towards his only packmate.

"Eagle? Eagle, what are doing?'' Rain inquired, padding to her mate's side. ''Not one of your visions again?'' She sighed, face full of sympathy. The two wolves had known about Eagle's visions and dreams; the way they haunted her mind and drove her mad, so mad that she nearly jumped off cliffs simply because the stars decreed it so. Eagle nodded solemnly, evidently grateful to see Rain again. ''I'm on a journey; the stars again.''

''What was it this time?''

Eagle frowned, trying to recall their wise words. ''Seek the one that is nurtured by the other; seek the one that is destroyed by the other'' She echoed, staring at Quiet Rain and Fierce Oak when it suddenly hit her like an avalanche. ''Wait! What's this boulder's name?''

''I'm Fierce Oak!'' he snarled. ''And I'm right here.'' The alpha male glared at Rain, wordlessly threatening her with promises of teeth dancing over her throat. ''You know this welp?'' Oak glanced silently at Eagle. ''How? How long and how do you know her?''

''We were packmates; except our pack didn't exactly take off.'' Rain murmured, dutiful as ever. ''And Eagle, please be nicer to my mate.'' She smiled feebly at him. ''In the long run, it'll be better for you.'' Quiet Rain curled her tail around her paws, eyes unable to meet their bold stares.

''I think the stars spoke of you; Oaks need rain but rain gets taken and used by oaks.'' Eagle murmured, glaring at Oak. She didn't care for the silent threats that went from him to Quiet Rain; her friend was to be respected and cherished, not beaten around and spat on. ''And I believe I need to join your pack; maybe knock some sense into you.'' She glanced at Oak, egging him on.

Oak stared back, shaking his head. ''Absolutely not! You are not stepping one paw into the mountains!'' The alpha got up and launched himself onto a yelping Eagle. ''I'll sooner decorate my den with your pelt than let you dwell in our territory!'' He promised, itching for a fight and for the taste of blood to wash through him.

''Oak! We've not got any healers.'' Rain murmured, leaning in. ''If we are to have cubs; we need someone who knows healing.''

''And you're certain this welp knows healing?''

''Oh, so very certain! Eagle's excellent at healing!'' Rain smiled encouragingly at a very displeased Eagle. ''Please, Oak.''

With a grumble and a curse, Oak nodded. ''Fine; but if she sets so much as a single whisker out of line, I'll have both your heads to adorn camp.'' With a malevolent glare, Oak growled darkly at Eagle. ''Got it, Crazy Eagle?''
Last edited by Dinolil1 on Tue Nov 21, 2017 8:23 am, edited 1 time in total.
ImageImageImage

Dinolil1

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby amethyst14 » Tue Nov 21, 2017 7:56 am

Crazy Eagle has joined your ranks as a Pack Healer! (There are no herbs in this Ca- so as long as the wounds/illness are not severe she can successfully help wolves. With her being around it just increases the chance of the wolf making a full recovery)

Send your wolves out on a patrol to see what they find!
amethyst14

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me