Forum rules
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!

Click here to see the full Art Rules!
Need help using the Oekaki? Check out this Guide to the Oekaki!

Rest in peace. Oreo by aquamiao

Artist aquamiao [gallery]
Time spent 11 minutes
Drawing sessions 1
2 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Rest in peace. Oreo

Postby aquamiao » Sat Nov 11, 2017 3:48 pm

A little bit gross and sad
Oreo started her life off in a box. A box where she was warmed by heat pads and her friends. She wasn’t in the main order, but was a freebie. A chicken meant so you could give away her eggs, or her meat. She arrived at her new home, curious and excited. Oreo had a great chick life. She had friends, a heat plate, and good food. She was saddened as two of her group members died, but stayed strong. As soon as she was 7 months, she was moved down to the main coop. She was a lower rank there, and was pecked a lot. She stayed hidden in corners in hopes of not being attacked. But when she was 10 months, a bacteria started in her eye, clogging her left sinus with disgusting, yellow pus. It also started a lump of the gross stuff behind her eye. It wasn’t noticed at first, because she his so much, but it was discovered 2 months later. By then, the pus was infected and disgusting. She went through several ‘surgeries’ but it never got any better. As it got worse and worse, Oreo had trouble breathing and stopped laying eggs. There was one day, where all of the stuff was gotten out, but it was too late. 2 hours later, she was on the ground, twitching nonstop. 1 hour later, she breathed her final breath, and gave into the darkness.

╔═════ ∘◦ ☆ ◦∘ ═════╗
i saw it in that meteor,
a light that cuts into the darkness--
light up my eyes and i won’t get lost,
so watch over me, Regulus!

aqua | they/them | discord: sticktoyourfaith
current interests: blue lock, prsk,
apothecary diaries, gotg, splatoon, etc

Image Image
╚═════ ∘◦ ☆ ◦∘ ═════╝

aquamiao

My pets