You trust me, right?

"You trust me, right?" by KittayKattz

Dressup entry

You trust me, right?

Postby KittayKattz » Sat Nov 11, 2017 2:30 pm

I was made to be a monster. Created by a horrible man who wanted to destroy everything beautiful on this planet. But, as you may know, things don't always go as planned.
Cordis Tenebris was the name given to her by her master- it was Latin for "Dark Heart." Cordis Tenebris' master had sent her on a small mission- but it was nothing compared to his master plan.
As Cordis Tenebris stalked her target in the dark woods, keeping her lights to a dim glow, she noticed something. Her target, Cerasus, was with someone else- It was a male. Cordis Tenebris watched intently. They talked to each other with the brightest smiles on their faces, like it was the best thing in the world. Cordis Tenebris had never seen something like this before. It seemed like such a good thing, yet her master wanted to destroy it...
No, Cordis Tenebris though to herself, I can't do this. I can't. Why would my master want to destroy something as wonderful as this?
Cordis Tenebris turned and ran. She didn't have a dark heart- she wasn't truly Cordis Tenebris. She was Bright Heart- Clara Cordis. And she's didn't care what her master did as punishment- Clara had done what she knew was right. And that's all that mattered to her.
Clara's master banished her to the Dark Realm, but he didn't know that with every creature banished, there was always a summoning spell added to the mysterious Shadow Journal. The problem was, nobody knew the location of the Shadow Journal.
Except for one person.

Felix slowly crept into the forest with his spellbook. Normally he would've summon his close friend, Cattus Umbra, but he noticed a new spell that had been added to the book. He laid the book down on the ground and opened it to the new page that was added. He read over the spell a few times before he used it to make sure he didn't mess up. As he recited the spell, a bright yellow summoning circle appeared in front of the book. Felix was used to this- he had practiced summoning spells for a long time. The glowing outline of a dog started to appear, and Felix watched as Clara Cordis materialized out of thin air.
Clara opened her eyes. She looked around, then down at the spellbook. Her ears perked.
"It... it's the Shadow Journal!" She said. Then, looking up at Felix, she added, "You found it! You found it, and you summoned me! Oh, it feels like I've been in there forever! I... I just wish I didn't have to go back."
Felix knew a perfect solution to the problem. "I know a spell that can permanently release any inhabitant of the Dark Realm. But, I still don't know if I can trust you..."
"You... You trust me, right? Surely you do! Come on, use the spell!"
"A- alright..." Felix recited the spell, though still doubtful.
The glowing circle beneath Clara disappeared, and Clara seemed to have been filled with energy.
But as Felix finished the spell, she collapsed.

Will post another dress-up later and continue the story!
KittayKattz

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me