Forum rules
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!

Click here to see the full Art Rules!
Need help using the Oekaki? Check out this Guide to the Oekaki!

old species: needs co-owner/lines by Venatici

Artist Venatici [gallery]
Time spent 15 minutes
Drawing sessions 1
3 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Versions of this drawing that people have created recently

old species: needs co-owner/lines

Postby Venatici » Fri Nov 10, 2017 1:47 pm

howdy all!
maroons are a species from 2013 I'm looking to revive! semi-arpg ^^

I decided I really wanted to focus on lore and world building: I'm currently in the process of transferring my notes over to cs, and will be happy to share them ^^ currently I am working on typing up the governmental system and the different houses (which need names) and most of the lore / heavy writing is my job! so what am I looking for in a co-owner?
we're looking for a co-owner who will take a main responsibility over the adopts/designing part of the adopts themselves: you'll also be able to help with the lore if you want, you're not required (such as names xp) and help implement any other systems you'd be interested in seeing!
the lore and government won't have to be followed by users but is recommended, since it allows for both more old timed characters (think medieval) as well as more modern characters! I will also be running the discord and taking care of the currency system (as well as setting up events), so really I just need someone who is interested in doing the lines / adopts themselves, and if you'd like to help set other things up as well that'd be awesome ^^
viewtopic.php?f=87&t=3637255&p=113921293#p113921076
viewtopic.php?f=87&t=3637363
here are the current threads with info, I'm working on still adding to them!
*please note we also need someone to make new lines- these lines are four years old! either you can make new designs or we can work on a competition / hiring someone to make new lines*

of course as co-owner you get to run the species too and make rules / customs for yourself and all that ^^

please post here or pm me if interested!
|
|

|

|
|
|

|
|

πšƒπš‘πšŠπšβ€™πšœ πš πš‘πšŠπš πš’πš πš–πšŽπšŠπš—πšœ 𝚝𝚘 πš‹πšŽ πšπš‘πšŽ πšœπšπš›πš˜πš—πšπšŽπšœπš, πšπš˜πšŽπšœπš—β€™πš πš’πš?
πšƒπš˜ πš‹πšŽ πšπš‘πšŽ πš•πš˜πš—πšŽπš•πš’πšŽπšœπš, 𝚊𝚜 πš πšŽπš•πš•.

π™Έβ€™πš– πš—πš˜πš πš•πš˜πš—πšŽπš•πš’ πš πš‘πšŽπš— π™Έβ€™πš– πš πš’πšπš‘ 𝚒𝚘𝚞

───────────────────────────────────── β™₯ ──────
morgan . he/him pronouns
my love β™₯ lgbt+ . blm

gonny b gay β™₯ rose β™₯ bark bark
bean β™₯ kilogram β™₯ giant rat

──────── β™₯ ──────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
Venatici

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: old species: needs co-owner/lines

Postby Scottish9 » Fri Nov 10, 2017 3:41 pm

these look fun! Can I help?
So, I am no longer really playing. I am sticking around to collect pets which I will exchange for art. Please only contact me about art or if you need some advice or a listening ear.
Scottish9

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me